frogsandtea
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shani Grimmond

Post by frogsandtea »

batgirl wrote:
frogsandtea wrote:I did some digging. I found out what school she went to and guess what? The school teaches about WWII. So she can stop lying about that shit.
Sherlock Holmes has a gurugossip account and his username is frogsandtea haha! How did you even find that out, man? That's wild
Hahahaha! :tyvm: :tchin: Just went on her brothers Facebook account and saw what school he went to, I assumed that she went to the same one. Plus, if you scroll down to the end of her instagram feed, her school uniform matches the one on the site. :D

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

QueenJolie wrote:Her & all her friends all literally look like the biggest hot mess, like they're the true epitome of BOGAN. Orange patchy fake tan, shitty overdone makeup, hideous drawn on eyebrows, & omg don't even get me started on the atrocious way they dress- it's that slutty trashy cheap style that these aussie girls wear made up of flimsy fabrics and tacky cuts showing heaps of skin, it's just hideous.. LMFAO they all look like a hot mess! & it's a shame they dont even have brains or manners or any form of mental substance to make up for their lack of class, couth, taste or intelligence.
I don't completely agree with you but I kind of understand what you mean, I don't get whats so attractive about her to these big companies who all endorse her? I mean making that list of sponsors to email was ridiculous and it kind of whacked me in the face (I mean I was already aware but you know) how sponsored her videos are, I mean about 85% of the products she features are sent to her for free, and the thing is I don't even think I made a complete list. I just don't get why shes so attractive to all these sponsors when she dresses like a bogan, has no individual sense of style, always has patchy fake tan and in whole, her appearance is just kinda.. messy.. Why would you want to associate with that? I feel like these days companies don't actually care about influence and reach of a person (like if they have dedicated fans who trust their opinion) but just about follower count.. She probably bought most of them to be honest though lmao, if you look at proportion of followers she has and the likes she gets its unreasonably different

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

batgirl wrote:
frogsandtea wrote:I did some digging. I found out what school she went to and guess what? The school teaches about WWII. So she can stop lying about that shit.
Sherlock Holmes has a gurugossip account and his username is frogsandtea haha! How did you even find that out, man? That's wild
I'm in high school now & it's taught to us nearly every year of the curriculum- even if she didn't grasp the whole concept, IF SHE HAD A SINGLE SEMBLANCE OF COMMON SENSE SHE WOULD KNOW that Nazi symbol = no. She's so fucking stupid lmao it's actually entertaining watching her make such a fool of herself :rofl:

& ^^ @seemyvest yeah lmao I'm aussie too and I know lots of us don't dress like that! It's trash like them who give us tastefully dressed Australians a bad rep. I bet in ipswich the only people checking them out looking like that are fat sunburnt 45 year old white men in wifebeaters at the local shops :rofl:
'Isn't slough a funny word?'

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

Oh by the way guys haha she just said on her snapchat that she doesn't think her lips are big enough and she's probably going to get them done again. Bring on an even worse puckered asshole for a mouth than she had before

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

It makes me laugh thinking about Shani and her gang walking down the streets of Ipswich in what they wear.. Thinking they're better than everyone else because they all own something from Witchery.. No babe, you can't hide your bogan no matter how much money you throw at it and how many followers you have on instagram.. Ya can't buy class

Aussiegoss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aussiegoss »

She's so gross!

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

On the real haha who buys a $200 bikini top from Camilla just to wear it to stereosonic as a top, she didn't even buy the fuckin bottoms lol she just got it for her IG photos :rofl:

frogsandtea
Informer
Informer

Post by frogsandtea »

Her body looks huge. Not in a fat way or anything, but she looks like a giant.

SeeMyVest

Post by SeeMyVest »

I think she's like 5'8 so while she's not that tall she is on the taller side of average.

jessxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by jessxoxo »

Still no reply from her manager

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

jessxoxo wrote:Still no reply from her manager
Yeah same.. Interesting.. I said that I would go to the brands and show the evidence that Shani knew what she was doing if she didn't make an amendment to the apology and she hasn't sent anything back. I guess she's just given up on Shani and she knows theres no point trying to salvage sponsorships haha

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

I am 5"10 i wonder what that makes me then if Shani looks big ahahha.

Anyway on snap she also said people just use anon on tumblr to hate on her so she is leaving it off because its so good to not get hate. Maybe you shouldnt do things for people to give you hate? Just a thought

And you can tell she is young taking back shitty friends willy nilly. If someone did that to me. Theres the door see ya later and would never have them back in my life. Either that or she is desperate. She seemed way too excited for Johnno to get back on snap and the best part of her day is going to her po box to pick up all her free shit. Maybe if you spent your days doing your job (have a look at shaaanxo for example on how a day should be spent) then you wouldnt be so bored

frogsandtea
Informer
Informer

Post by frogsandtea »

lurking10 wrote:I am 5"10 i wonder what that makes me then if Shani looks big ahahha.

Anyway on snap she also said people just use anon on tumblr to hate on her so she is leaving it off because its so good to not get hate. Maybe you shouldnt do things for people to give you hate? Just a thought

And you can tell she is young taking back shitty friends willy nilly. If someone did that to me. Theres the door see ya later and would never have them back in my life. Either that or she is desperate. She seemed way too excited for Johnno to get back on snap and the best part of her day is going to her po box to pick up all her free shit. Maybe if you spent your days doing your job (have a look at shaaanxo for example on how a day should be spent) then you wouldnt be so bored
I wasn't talking about her height. Just her body width, maybe it's because I'm using a computer with a big screen atm. Sorry if I offended you or anything.

frogsandtea
Informer
Informer

Post by frogsandtea »

Aussiegoss wrote:I don't understand how any company can support her. She isn't a role model. Everything she says about herself is fake. I went to school with her and she use to bully me and a few other people. She was horrible and bitched about ALL of her friends.
Wait, she bullied you?? Holy shit

Aussiegoss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aussiegoss »

frogsandtea wrote:
Aussiegoss wrote:I don't understand how any company can support her. She isn't a role model. Everything she says about herself is fake. I went to school with her and she use to bully me and a few other people. She was horrible and bitched about ALL of her friends.
Wait, she bullied you?? Holy shit
Yeah she's nothing like the person she is pretending to be. She's the fakest bitch out. She's not even shy like she says she is, she was a rude bitch back in high school and nothing has changed!

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

Aussiegoss wrote: Yeah she's nothing like the person she is pretending to be. She's the fakest bitch out. She's not even shy like she says she is, she was a rude bitch back in high school and nothing has changed!
I understand this is probably personal as hell so just ignore me if you don't want to, but can you go into detail? Its so unfair that she has a whole image and reputation built out of being a nice girl who's best friends with her subscribers when she's secretly a bully. Her followers deserve to know that she's secretly a bitch.. I'm kind of in shock haha like I knew she was a shit person but I didn't think it went that deep and she was this shitty

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

frogsandtea wrote:
lurking10 wrote:I am 5"10 i wonder what that makes me then if Shani looks big ahahha.

I wasn't talking about her height. Just her body width, maybe it's because I'm using a computer with a big screen atm. Sorry if I offended you or anything.

Oh no you didnt haha but thanks. I thought you meant her height as in she looks really tall hahaha. All good!

And I have heard those nasty girl rumours a few times! They have said the same about old mate brittney lee saunders and lauren curtis too i am pretty sure.

Dani is the same acting all sweet and innocent but was so arrogant and rude in her tumblr days

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

lurking10 wrote: And I have heard those nasty girl rumours a few times! They have said the same about old mate brittney lee saunders and lauren curtis too i am pretty sure.

Dani is the same acting all sweet and innocent but was so arrogant and rude in her tumblr days
I've heard similar stuff about Lauren, but instead it was that she was part of the popular group but she was more of a follower. Like she would be nasty just because she was insecure about herself and she didn't have much of a personality.. Hmm, sounds exactly the same as she is now. Dani is crazy rude as well! I watched her bullying video and I was absolutely shocked because I remember I was briefly friends with her back during her tumblr days (haha back when I had a hipster blog) and she was so rude, like she would always use me for my followers and force me to do promo 4 promo's with her.. Kind of reminds me also of that other youtuber who used to be tumblr famous, Cass Sersemis. I know she's like pretty much a nobody on here but her tumblr url is saltydreams. She was the type to act exactly like Dani and recently she got a youtube, its just as messy as Dani's and I think something that a lot of her followers didn't realize is that she's got a really bad speech impediment which they all send her anon hate about on tumblr and that's why she's never gotten to be a big youtuber haha

Moral of the story it seems that every single Australian youtuber who hits it big (not even big haha I guess just gets a few followers) was an asshole before 'fame'

brissybabe
Debater
Debater

Post by brissybabe »

kashanazi gets her lips done the same place i get laser hair removal
so i will be on the lookout for her giant lips and will keep you girlies informed :)

Aussiegoss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aussiegoss »

batgirl wrote:
Aussiegoss wrote: Yeah she's nothing like the person she is pretending to be. She's the fakest bitch out. She's not even shy like she says she is, she was a rude bitch back in high school and nothing has changed!
I understand this is probably personal as hell so just ignore me if you don't want to, but can you go into detail? Its so unfair that she has a whole image and reputation built out of being a nice girl who's best friends with her subscribers when she's secretly a bully. Her followers deserve to know that she's secretly a bitch.. I'm kind of in shock haha like I knew she was a shit person but I didn't think it went that deep and she was this shitty
I won't get into too much detail because I know she reads here and I don't want her minions to attack me. She picked on my weight a lot and always commented about how ugly I was. At one point I was scared to go to school because of her and her friends. She would laugh about me in front of me, and I would hear her friends talk about me all the time. She was way worse to one of my friends but I won't talk about it because it makes me so mad. She was fucking horrible. I know it doesn't sound like much but it made school hell. She's nothing like she says she is and the fact that so many people look up to her pisses me off because she's nothing but a pathetic bully. Whenever someone would be do anything to her that was considered bad she would cry bully. She's one of those people that bully other people but the moment someone does one thing to them they call them a bully and have a huge fit about it. I'm so happy to see her career is going down the drain. Her brother was also a dick. He treats girls like toys and is your typical fuckboy. Sorry for the long paragraph.

Return to “Shani Grimmond”