Shani Grimmond Pt.1

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shani Grimmond

Post by WhackyJackie »

The way she acts is so inappropriate for her age. Why does she feels he needs to make everything into some sort of dirty joke? If she was living in the same town as me , she would be the town slut no doubt, my town has a really low tolerance for people who think lowly of themselves. The way she's portraying herself to her viewers is not "idealistic" or " role model material" She's just a wide mouthed slut that thinks she can get away with saying whatever she wants and not having to apologize

lurker24
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lurker24 »

Yeah, total bullshit on the not knowing stuff. We learn about WWII in English + History/SOSE in year 8, 9 & 10 at least, and those were y'know, compulsory. After that modern history was an elective, and by the looks of it, she wouldn't have chosen it. And even if somehow, she didn't learn it (which she would've, considering she's from QLD and I'm only a year behind her), she would have at least known that the swastika is the symbol used by Hitler/Nazi party. How can you not know about the Holocaust or WWII?

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

lurker24 wrote:Yeah, total bullshit on the not knowing stuff. We learn about WWII in English + History/SOSE in year 8, 9 & 10 at least, and those were y'know, compulsory. After that modern history was an elective, and by the looks of it, she wouldn't have chosen it. And even if somehow, she didn't learn it (which she would've, considering she's from QLD and I'm only a year behind her), she would have at least known that the swastika is the symbol used by Hitler/Nazi party. How can you not know about the Holocaust or WWII?
It's common knowledge, whether you've learnt about it in school or not!

ps I DONT LIKE JUSTIN ANYMORE I CANT CHANGE MY USERNAME

Alena_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Alena_ »

I think her sponsors should sponsor her a trip to Auschwitz (concentration camp). If shed walk around there for a few hours, I think shed get a sincere need to apologize for what has happened.

Seriously tho, im from Poland and most 7 year olds here know what a swastika represents (not saying that they fully understand, but they for sure know its a bad sign related to WWII).

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

Ruby95 wrote:Ive been reading on here for a couple days now. I agree with everything.. I used to kind of like her until I realised how much of a fake, horrible person she is. I am disgusted in her not just for the Nazi flag but for how she acted about it, she didn’t care until she heard about her maybe losing her sponsors, you can tell her manger wrote her apology for her. It’s sad that she’s friends with Courtney again? Is she that stupid going to back to her Bogan friend who bitched about her? Saying I love you to her on Instagram.. is she that desperate for friends?

Then she’s on snapchat being all whiney and saying she needs a holiday! Are you fucking kidding? She barely works… she mostly lounges around all day with her dog. Try getting a real job, working hard for hours on end. She doesn’t not need or deserve a holiday. I hope one day her followers and the people that support her realise how much on a dumb Bogan she is. It’s worrying knowing that young girls look up to her.

And I personally know girls that went to the same school as her. They didn’t like her and said she wasn’t a nice person at all.
What was she like in school? Was she doing stuff like that? It kind of pisses me off how in her videos she tries to be the relatable, friendly, outgoing person who is friends with everyone and doesn't care about popularity but in reality she was probably one of the meanest girls. You can tell there are little cracks in her facade every now and again when she's rude to fans when she meets them or like in this case when she said I don't even care while making her apology and smirking.

Girl needs some lessons in empathy and kindness, I mean by doing what she's doing she's discriminating against gay people, trans people, Romani people, disabled / handicapped people, developmentally changed / mentally disabled people, twins, Jewish people and basically everyone not Christian. The thing that really irks me is she couldn't have taken a few minutes out of her day to have a read up on the holocaust so her apology actually meant something, I mean.. She already obviously knew what it was and that the nazi symbol was bad, but you know.. She doesn't care why people are offended and what this whole thing is about, she just cares about protecting her professional reputation so she continues to keep her sponsors

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

lurker24 wrote:Yeah, total bullshit on the not knowing stuff. We learn about WWII in English + History/SOSE in year 8, 9 & 10 at least, and those were y'know, compulsory. After that modern history was an elective, and by the looks of it, she wouldn't have chosen it. And even if somehow, she didn't learn it (which she would've, considering she's from QLD and I'm only a year behind her), she would have at least known that the swastika is the symbol used by Hitler/Nazi party. How can you not know about the Holocaust or WWII?
There is honestly know no way that she couldn't have learnt it in school. It's in the national curriculum to do it for a term in high school around year nine. I mean if you google national curriculum the holocaust is right on there. I guess the government is trying to prevent idiots like this embarrassing themselves..

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

bieberbieber wrote:
Her youtube career is coming to an end and it's so obvious. She's got another tutorial coming which is EXACTLY the same as her last one. I liked her makeup in the lip injection video because it was different, but shani posts the same old boring shit with the same old orange face
What I don't understand is she gets so much free makeup from sponsors and she owns so much herself but she just does the same eye look, no variation, just using different products and it ends up looking completely the same. I mean when she did that makeup with the white liner and the purple lip i thought that looked really original and pretty, but then she went back to her nudes and just like that any originality she had was gone.. Poof

And yeah I totally agree with you, her YouTube career is nearing an end, her videos are getting less and less views in preportion with her subscriber count and she's beginning the promising career of being an IG girl (someone who lives off promoting stuff on their ig)

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

Also do you guys think her brother and his friend are actual Neo-nazis or just disrespectful as hell? I have a gut feeling telling me those two are really fucked up people and this is just the tip of the iceberg

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

batgirl wrote:Also do you guys think her brother and his friend are actual Neo-nazis or just disrespectful as hell? I have a gut feeling telling me those two are really fucked up people and this is just the tip of the iceberg
My money's on the fact that they're actual Neo Nazis...even people who are just plan disrespectful wouldn't have a swastika in their Instagram bio. Plus who spends money on a Nazi flag to just be dickheads? No way, they're def Neo Nazis imo

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

No one would buy that flag if they were not neo nazis. Definitely are!

ps I DONT LIKE JUSTIN ANYMORE I CANT CHANGE MY USERNAME

frogsandtea
Informer
Informer

Post by frogsandtea »

If your brother and his friends are neo nazis, why would you even talk or associate with them?? She's so gross.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Okay so wow.....

I posted in the Lauren Curtis forum about how boring she is and someone said something about it being more exciting over here. I didnt think this much had happened and it has taken me a long time to catch up!

Cant believe all that has happened i hope this is the beginning of the end for her

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

that flag is literally identical to a nazi flag, because shocker: it IS a nazi flag! and her brother and his friends are dumb ass jacked up white boys who think they're the shit and don't like POC and think they're badasses and claim neo nazis yet they'd fucking bawl like babies and shit themselves if they saw the hardcore, disgusting shit germany did to people. i can't fucking stand dumbass white boys who think their shit don't stink and put down people of other races and religions and kashnazi's brother is a prime example with his shit tattoos.

also people in the comments saying they sell those flags in bali, nah they don't sell huge nazi germany flags. he literally had to go out of his way to buy that

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

Bye, bye Makeup-Geek..

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

This is a train wreck I just can't look away from.

frogsandtea
Informer
Informer

Post by frogsandtea »

I did some digging. I found out what school she went to and guess what? The school teaches about WWII. So she can stop lying about that shit.

Aussiegoss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aussiegoss »

I don't understand how any company can support her. She isn't a role model. Everything she says about herself is fake. I went to school with her and she use to bully me and a few other people. She was horrible and bitched about ALL of her friends.

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

Her & all her friends all literally look like the biggest hot mess, like they're the true epitome of BOGAN. Orange patchy fake tan, shitty overdone makeup, hideous drawn on eyebrows, & omg don't even get me started on the atrocious way they dress- it's that slutty trashy cheap style that these aussie girls wear made up of flimsy fabrics and tacky cuts showing heaps of skin, it's just hideous.. LMFAO they all look like a hot mess! & it's a shame they dont even have brains or manners or any form of mental substance to make up for their lack of class, couth, taste or intelligence.
'Isn't slough a funny word?'

batgirl

Post by batgirl »

frogsandtea wrote:I did some digging. I found out what school she went to and guess what? The school teaches about WWII. So she can stop lying about that shit.
Sherlock Holmes has a gurugossip account and his username is frogsandtea haha! How did you even find that out, man? That's wild

SeeMyVest

Post by SeeMyVest »

QueenJolie wrote:Her & all her friends all literally look like the biggest hot mess, like they're the true epitome of BOGAN. Orange patchy fake tan, shitty overdone makeup, hideous drawn on eyebrows, & omg don't even get me started on the atrocious way they dress- it's that slutty trashy cheap style that these aussie girls wear made up of flimsy fabrics and tacky cuts showing heaps of skin, it's just hideous.. LMFAO they all look like a hot mess! & it's a shame they dont even have brains or manners or any form of mental substance to make up for their lack of class, couth, taste or intelligence.
I mean, as an Aussie, I like to think we don't all dress like Kashnazi and her friends :P but on YouTube especially, they all wear that cheap and nasty stuff. She's from Ipwich so I wouldn't expect anything more or less from her. Biggest hole of a town full of bogans.

I laugh so much at the idea of Shani and her mates getting around Ipswich looking the way they do. Soooo overdone.

Return to “Shani Grimmond”