saturdaynightsalrite Part 2

m1988
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: saturdaynightsalrite Part 2

Post by m1988 »

ilolatgurus wrote:She should be completely embarrassed for posting that screen shot. I mean, was that necessary? It's stuff like this that proves she's not the confident, thick skinned girl she claims to be. If she brushed off the "haters" like she says she does, she would look past comments like that. She feels the need to validate herself/bitch at anyone who is less than polite to her... constantly. It truly makes her look like an idiot. No wonder why she is unable to keep any friends. She is such an immature, dramatic bitch. Like grow the hell up lol
Yeah that's what I'm thinking that there was no need at all to post that. Apparently she thinks the girl deserved to be shamed to her over a million followers. The girls probably like 14. Absolutely pathetic.

cocoapuff
Informer
Informer

Post by cocoapuff »

This is clearly why Karissa can't handle a normal job. No matter what industry you're in, if you have to deal with people, you have to field silly questions (but frankly, I think asking a beauty vlogger what beauty products they're using is completely reasonable). And when you have a real job, you're actually held accountable for your actions and expected to respond appropriately and professionally.

She's a petty child who shares all of this 'be positive/be kind' bullshit because that's who she wants to be, but deep down she's just toxic.

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Youtubeallday »

Lord, I hate her so much. This bitch needs to gtfo Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rubyred123
Learner
Learner

Post by rubyred123 »

I swear these gurus just started their channels for the praise and validation that they are special and pretty because the way they handle criticism is ridiculous. I would understand if the girl was being very nasty and inappropriate (Karissa still shouldn't have tried to humiliate her though) but how did she get so butthurt over something like that? Bitch needs to listen to all the shit she preaches about and chill.

pixies
Learner
Learner

Post by pixies »

Youtubeallday wrote:Lord, I hate her so much. This bitch needs to gtfo Australia.

Please don't send her back to Canada. WE DON'T WANT HER.

lisa292
Talker
Talker

Post by lisa292 »

That girl had every right to be pissed. Karissa could have easily just posted the lip colour instead of going out of her way to be a bitch. Karissa knew she had posted it in the comments but how was that girl to know that. Karissa (somehow) gets hundreds of comments. You cant expect people to scroll through every comment on the off chance that someone has asked the same question and Karissa already replied. Fair enough if she wrote the lip colour in her description box because it would be easy for the girl to find but if she has the time to respond being a smartass she could have just said the shade.

Her attitude has been so crappy from the get go and thats why shes no where near hitting a million subscribers when a lot of her peers are well past that. Shes not a very likable person.

yourenotaguru
Talker
Talker

Post by yourenotaguru »

Even if she TRULY didn't know what lip colors she used, she could have been nice about it... She was so rude and passive aggressive.
It's absolutely ridiculous how rude she is to the only people that actually look up to her and admire her. Like she would be nothing without her viewers. And this isn't the first time she's been such a fucking cunt to one of her followers. Damn, I never watched her videos but this pisses me off.

Post by Guest »

Karissa's one of those girls that wasn't shit in high school/growing up and now that she's bought some plastic tits and has a few subscribers on YT, she thinks she's above everyone else. I can't stand her condescending ass and just had to unsubscribe. Rude, uncouth bitch. Excuse the irony.

LutkaCat_22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LutkaCat_22 »

It's so obvious that what the girl said has to got to her in a big way, otherwise you wouldn't waste time making a screenshot for attention. And to say that she's showing that people will be "held accountable"- really, Karissa?!! That's so nauseating, get off your high horse! And to go on about her being passive aggressive when you were a bitch unnecessarily in the first place is just pathetic. The only people to like that status of hers would be her half-witted twelvie minions who kiss her arse, you can see she was clearly the rude one.

Auswonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Auswonder »

Youtubers are teaching young people that the Idolised Ones aren't to be held accountable for their actions and that they are above reprimand. It's really quite dangerous because we need moral justice or who holds our politicians, police and influential celebrities accountable?

Think about that Karissa oh wise one. Or, better yet, get the fuck out of my country

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Youtubeallday »

I've been to Australia and it is BEAUTIFUL. And I love you Aussies with your fuck care be happy attitude. So I would really like Karissa to fuck off Australia too please.

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

Her new lips looks terrible. Makes her face seem bloated.

lisa292
Talker
Talker

Post by lisa292 »

I remember seeing on her twitter a little while ago she was bitching that some girl with only 2000 subs dared to ask her to send free socialeyes lashes and then a few posts later she complained that she doesnt understand why artists wont let her feature their music on her channel because its "mutually beneficial" :| isnt that a bit hypocritical? She doesnt want to help out a small youtuber but she expects popular artists to help her out.

I also notice she bitches on her social media platforms about other brands all the time. The most recent I can remember is that one teaspoon thing but there have been others, yet she asks no one to bitch about socialeyes. She's an obnoxious hypocrite.

TheDeceptiveBeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by TheDeceptiveBeauty »

She says in her latest TMI that Desi Perkins is "down-to-Earth" & would love to collab with her for this reason.

Am I in the Twilight Zone? I must be if Idiot Desi is considered down-to-earth.

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Youtubeallday »

This K Pukas loves to do stuff like that, declaring that she is interested in collaborating with someone WITHOUT ACTUALLY TELLING THE PERSON; she needs her minions to inform them FOR her because she is that stuck up and haughty. Same thing when she used xobeauty lashes on her channel, hah!

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

HAHAHAH Desi? Down to earth?
Oh Karissa. I don't even like Desi but she will shit all over you.
Bye now.

toghe456
Debater
Debater

Post by toghe456 »

wow. ironic how she told that girl "not to sweat the small stuff" yet KARISSA screen shots and writes a whole paragraph about the situation. jesus christ she is a fkin idiot.

TheDeceptiveBeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by TheDeceptiveBeauty »

Seriously. This bitch. Her dog is a runt. He bf is mute & highly awkward and 50% of her body will not biodegrade when she's dead & buried.

TianaLeigh
Informer
Informer

Post by TianaLeigh »

TheDeceptiveBeauty wrote:Seriously. This bitch. Her dog is a runt. He bf is mute & highly awkward and 50% of her body will not biodegrade when she's dead & buried.

THIS! :rofl: :tu:

justajokestar
Learner
Learner

Post by justajokestar »

Wasn't anyone else bothered by her talking about Samantha from Batalash being her spirit animal? I cringed. They are nothing alike. Sam is NATURALLY gorgeous, funny, and a talented makeup artist. Karissa is the opposite of all those things! Where does she come off saying that they are similar in any way? If Samantha does collab with her, it will only be detrimental to her career. Hopefully she'll steer clear of Karissa.

Return to “Karissa Pukas”