saturdaynightsalrite

amie
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: saturdaynightsalrite

Post by amie »

Does anyone else find it weird how skinny her legs are compared to her upper body? I know it's a somewhat rude comment to make because there are some things you just can't change but I just find it odd. It's like her top half is normal and her bottom half is really thin, it looks off balance. I guess it's due to the boob job because I never noticed it before she got them done...

TianaLeigh
Informer
Informer

Post by TianaLeigh »

So Shan has her own lash line now. Chloe has a beauty box... What about poor Karissa?! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

CoastinOnADream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoastinOnADream »

Lmao didn't she say a while back she was supposed to have her own lash line as well? What happened to that o.O

ineedstuff
Debater
Debater

Post by ineedstuff »

She's just lazy. Look how long she took to 'launch' her blog, and then proceeded to pretty much ignore it.

I wonder how long it took Shannon to organise her lashes? Bet a quarter of the time that Karissa did. I admit I folded and watched her latest TMI - she answered the 'lash line' question and said something like 'Its so much WORK'. She strikes me as the type who has never worked a hard day in her life.

The overall impression I get from her is laziness. Wonder if she's seething mad that Shannon has her own line now, wonder if she even knew her 'best friend' was doing it lol.

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

Does Shannon have a line of brushes too? I haven't watched her for as long but she mentioned something about her own brushes and I thought they were the XO Beauty brushes? Are they Shannon's? (I should probably go to Shannon's thread but I don't follow it and don't really want to, I'm just curious and thought someone here might know.)

CoastinOnADream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoastinOnADream »

Yes Shannon has her own brushes!

BulldogRN
Debater
Debater

Post by BulldogRN »

xxkath wrote:Does Shannon have a line of brushes too? I haven't watched her for as long but she mentioned something about her own brushes and I thought they were the XO Beauty brushes? Are they Shannon's? (I should probably go to Shannon's thread but I don't follow it and don't really want to, I'm just curious and thought someone here might know.)
Yep

gossiper13
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiper13 »

Something about Karissa screams attention whore, I bet you could invite her to dinner at your grandparents and she would be in high heels with boobs hanging out.
I used to have a friend like that it's so annoying.
Also I feel like her and Shaaanxo would have bad B.O. for some reason, they always look dirty lol

whattheheck
Learner
Learner

Post by whattheheck »

i dont understand how she can live of youtube when she is so lazy with her videos!

gossiper13
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiper13 »

whattheheck wrote:i dont understand how she can live of youtube when she is so lazy with her videos!

Yep! She is so rude too, I feel like she would always try to out do everyone else

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

Why is Sheridyn with Karissa's family for Christmas? I don't follow Sheridyn on twitter or youtube but why isn't she with her own family for Christmas? No offence to my friends but I wouldn't want them to spend Christmas with me at my house, it just wouldn't be the same.

notahater
Talker
Talker

Post by notahater »

this should be her promo vid for her lashes
[youtube][/youtube]

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

^^^^literally lmfao what the hell was that oh karissa :D

swirlmydanish
Informer
Informer

Post by swirlmydanish »

how cleavage! she kind of reminds me of boxxy in that video but that shade of blonde is way more flattering on her than the one she has now.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Holy crap what has she had done to her face she looks so so so so different there.

Post by Guest »

notahater wrote:this should be her promo vid for her lashes
[youtube][/youtube]
Good grief that's her? I wasn't sure until I heard the voice. She looks SO different!

bumble
Talker
Talker

Post by bumble »

she's lost A LOT of weight since then with her new eating clean and putting clean stuff into your body thing so thats probably why she looks different. her face looks alot more full in that old video than it does now

keepitsimple
Learner
Learner

Post by keepitsimple »

[youtube][/youtube]

pink, purple, and BRIGHT YELLOW. okay who ever thought that looks good...

and she HAD to just randomly stick in out of nowhere that magazine clip of her and sheridyn. Where did that even come from...I felt like I was watching zoolander when they're trying to brain wash him subliminally.

it felt so staged especially with her spiel about mature skin.. pretty sure NO ONE is going to mix pale pink lilac and dandelion yellow...with a giant cat flick

and I didn't even recognize her in that video above wow she looks so much better there. probably because shes all natural and her video wasnt completely staged. OH and she's using eye of horus now just like lauren.

her latest video was just entirely oh ive gotten a bunch of free makeup lets just THROW IT ALL TOGETHER so the companies dont get mad at me.
or you could not be lazy and make a few more videos :?

gossiper13
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiper13 »

keepitsimple wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

pink, purple, and BRIGHT YELLOW. okay who ever thought that looks good...

and she HAD to just randomly stick in out of nowhere that magazine clip of her and sheridyn. Where did that even come from...I felt like I was watching zoolander when they're trying to brain wash him subliminally.

it felt so staged especially with her spiel about mature skin.. pretty sure NO ONE is going to mix pale pink lilac and dandelion yellow...with a giant cat flick

and I didn't even recognize her in that video above wow she looks so much better there. probably because shes all natural and her video wasnt completely staged. OH and she's using eye of horus now just like lauren.

her latest video was just entirely oh ive gotten a bunch of free makeup lets just THROW IT ALL TOGETHER so the companies dont get mad at me.
or you could not be lazy and make a few more videos :?
LOL What a horrible makeup tutorial, no one on their right mind would wear this...
I stopped watching her videos a long time ago but i watched her christmas tree video thing
and I have two things to say

1 - YOUR HAIR IS DISGUSTING KARISSA. NO NO BELIEVE ME I AM NOT JEALOUS.
I find it hard to believe you actually go to a hairdresser, your hair is BAD
Unblended, cheap extensions... they look obvious and awful, just like Shans
Sheridan has gorgeous hair, stop going to your friend just because it's free
PAY and you will look GOOD, give up on the purpley greeney old lady hair color!

2 - That onsie thing makes your ass look hilarious, at least it kinda distracts from your hair.

gossiper13
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiper13 »

PS No woman over 18 in their right mind watches your "tutorials"

Return to “Karissa Pukas”