saturdaynightsalrite

rouge_volupte
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: saturdaynightsalrite

Post by rouge_volupte »

I was watching a vlog of hers where she had her makeup done by the curtis collection (?), and it was probably the most flattering look ive seen on her because it was applied by someone else. The girl is horrible at makeup and she looks better with less of it. Half of the time, her under eye concealer is too bright that it always flashes back in her video thumbnails.

cocoapuff
Informer
Informer

Post by cocoapuff »

Did she get surgery or something? Her eyes look higher up, at a weird upward angle and puffy underneath. She definitely overplucked her brows and has lost an excessive amount of weight, but I think it's more than that. Any thoughts?

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I think it's just the angle of some photos and how she looks different with her hair up although if it is anything though its just botox/fillers cause she's been traveling way too often over the past months and been shown at various events that she hasn't had enough time to hide recovering.

keepitreal
Talker
Talker

Post by keepitreal »

She needs an ass implant that thing is flatter than a pancake!!

Refreshmint
Debater
Debater

Post by Refreshmint »

keepitreal wrote:She needs an ass implant that thing is flatter than a pancake!!
She has such a petite body, those nasty implants make her look like she's going to tip over. If she had gotten smaller implants (or none at all) she'd look SO much more proportionate.

iloveeeecheeesee
Talker
Talker

Post by iloveeeecheeesee »

I finally unsubscribed from her. "It fits me weird, probably because I have big boobs" and the nonstop comments about her boobs. As a person who has a larger chest naturally, I can't stand when girls make everything about their boobs. We get it; they're larger than they were, but only because you paid for them.

HannahEdmond7
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HannahEdmond7 »

I came here to say the exact same thing. Her haul video...drink every time she mentions her boobs.

hellzy
Informer
Informer

Post by hellzy »

Those roots. Those dead ends. For someone as vain as her… WHY!

CoastinOnADream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoastinOnADream »

What ever happened to her getting her own fake eyelashs line? Hahahah.

swirlmydanish
Informer
Informer

Post by swirlmydanish »

hellzy wrote:Those roots. Those dead ends. For someone as vain as her… WHY!
in the description box she said she's been stretching out root appointments so it doesn't damage her hair as much or something along those lines. I wish she would just accept/embrace that she would look better with a darker hair color. that platinum blonde literally does NOTHING for her.

cocoapuff
Informer
Informer

Post by cocoapuff »

Is she seriously just wearing a bra under an all lace shirt? Ew.

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

I think she has a bandeau on too. I think it looks okay although it would look nicer with a little vest under it instead.

NotMyselfTonight
Informer
Informer

Post by NotMyselfTonight »

i had always heard of this girl but never watched any of her videos. i decided to and at first i was like cool, she seems nice and positive. decided to come to this board to do some digging and DAMN, THIS BITCH IS ARROGANT!

also, her bad boobs fit her bad personality. you go, karissa!
:angel: fly high Christina Grimmie :love2:

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

she referenced her tatas at least 5 times in her haul video. we get it, you got boob implants. we know. you've told us before. about 100 million times.

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

NotMyselfTonight wrote:i had always heard of this girl but never watched any of her videos. i decided to and at first i was like cool, she seems nice and positive. decided to come to this board to do some digging and DAMN, THIS BITCH IS ARROGANT!

I used to really like her before I came to her thread too haha! I think she has definitely changed since I started watching her videos though.

hoppinginpuddles
Talker
Talker

Post by hoppinginpuddles »

This girl. UGH. I don't come on GG much anymore because the insane hatred for some people makes me a bit uncomfortable (here's looking at you Michelle Phan thread...) but anyway. She is so. fucken. awful. at makeup. The race day makeup, the christmas makeup she just put up?! RED AND GREEN?! RED. AND. GREEN. FOR CHRISTMAS. You're a fucken genius Karissa. Jesus christ.
I am a makeup artist, a working, paid, qualified makeup artist. I am good at my job. This girl just kills me. If that is what girls are learning from, then so help me, they're all going to go out in the world looking like common whores. Because smooshing products into your face at random is not how to do makeup. She get's paid, and gets SO much free shit, and she's absolutely incompetent. UGH.
Also, stop calling EVERYONE you hang out with your "best friend" you attention seeking bint.

hoppinginpuddles
Talker
Talker

Post by hoppinginpuddles »

And Karissa your eyebrows SUCK. Suuuuuuuuck. suck.

NotMyselfTonight
Informer
Informer

Post by NotMyselfTonight »

xxkath wrote:
NotMyselfTonight wrote:i had always heard of this girl but never watched any of her videos. i decided to and at first i was like cool, she seems nice and positive. decided to come to this board to do some digging and DAMN, THIS BITCH IS ARROGANT!

I used to really like her before I came to her thread too haha! I think she has definitely changed since I started watching her videos though.
It's funny how this site can definitely open up your eyes, huh? ;)
:angel: fly high Christina Grimmie :love2:

CoastinOnADream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoastinOnADream »

I really just want to help with her eyebrows. They are soooooo fucking awful.

moe
Learner
Learner

Post by moe »

She never makes the shadow colours vibrant enough. In the 'holiday look' which is supposed to be red and green it still somehow looks quite neutral and boring to me. Not that she should put bright red and green on her eyes but she could find a way to use the colours in a flattering yet exciting way.

I'm also not a fan of her humor in videos. It's so obvious and scripted and so cringe. Like holding her dog close so that it licks her face then acting all surprised and laughing..

Return to “Karissa Pukas”