saturdaynightsalrite Part 4

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

saturdaynightsalrite Part 4

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Continue here!
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: saturdaynightsalrite Part 4

Post by skinnylatte »

:tu:

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Somebody needs to take her twitter away from her. She needs to live her life without making other people feel like shit.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I asked this in the other thread but is she vegan or vegetarian. I'm so confused.

Thought she was vegan but then when she tweeted about people telling her to cut out dairy to clear her acne it got me confused.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

sandyfrink wrote:I asked this in the other thread but is she vegan or vegetarian. I'm so confused.

Thought she was vegan but then when she tweeted about people telling her to cut out dairy to clear her acne it got me confused.
She says she eats a predominantly vegan diet but doesn't call herself vegan, because I think people will expect her to be cruelty-free as well if she calls herself vegan but she wears real leather and uses makeup tested on animals, while also dissing people who eat meat, sooooo make of that what you will.

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

sandyfrink wrote:I asked this in the other thread but is she vegan or vegetarian. I'm so confused.

She calls it "plant based"

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Does she eat dairy? She seemed irritated that people were telling her to cut dairy for her skin.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

sandyfrink wrote:Does she eat dairy? She seemed irritated that people were telling her to cut dairy for her skin.
I think she does. I remember a vlog where she was grocery shopping and she bought something with cheese in it and she mentioned that it's why she doesn't call herself vegan and she will sometimes have dairy.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

rai1234 wrote:
sandyfrink wrote:Does she eat dairy? She seemed irritated that people were telling her to cut dairy for her skin.
I think she does. I remember a vlog where she was grocery shopping and she bought something with cheese in it and she mentioned that it's why she doesn't call herself vegan and she will sometimes have dairy.
Got it. Thank you! :D

In her vlog where her and Glenn went to some museum in a Buick, she made a snide remark about factory farming and global warming. Is eating dairy from factory farming not the same?

@12:15

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

she's just really dumb and self-important
Non.

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

She's so fucking entitled and it really shits me because I used to like her. Damn it, Karissa get your shit together and you might actually get some views again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

LOL at her on Snapchat snapping that she misses when Brooke did her hair "'cause its not the same", and then saying that she got it cut too short If I was her current stylist I'd be avoiding doing her hair anymore, but then she would probably trash me in a Twitter rant! ;)

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

TinisaurusRex wrote:LOL at her on Snapchat snapping that she misses when Brooke did her hair "'cause its not the same", and then saying that she got it cut too short If I was her current stylist I'd be avoiding doing her hair anymore, but then she would probably trash me in a Twitter rant! ;)
Hahaha wtf. She does nothing but praise Axis salons 100% of the time, and keeps telling everyone to cut their hair short. This girl I swear.

ladyandtramplove
Debater
Debater

Post by ladyandtramplove »

I wouldn't be surprised if she fakes getting her period so she can do these sponsored posts and videos. I have an IUD and stopped getting my period after a year, she mentioned having an IUD as well, in fact didn't she say she was on her second IUD? After 5+ years with an IUD it is not normal to be having a "heavy" period as she called it in the video.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Wow, her lips look busted, especially her lower lip. It looks like she'd been punched in the face.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

ladyandtramplove wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if she fakes getting her period so she can do these sponsored posts and videos. I have an IUD and stopped getting my period after a year, she mentioned having an IUD as well, in fact didn't she say she was on her second IUD? After 5+ years with an IUD it is not normal to be having a "heavy" period as she called it in the video.
She's on the copper IUD which can actually really increase the flow. It's one of the most common side effects. What I find interesting is that a few years back in a video she said she was strictly a tampon girl and that she finds pads disgusting, and in this Thinx video she said that she always uses either a tampon or diva cup, yet she did sponsored video with Always less than a month ago...

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

really didn't need that close up of your camel toe, karissa. thx.
Non.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

peanutella wrote:really didn't need that close up of your camel toe, karissa. thx.
Right? Everyone knows how to put panties on, and what they're supposed to look like. She loves showing off her body. Just like the gym gear video with the shots literally up her sweaty ass doing squats (without wearing underwear might I add).

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

rai1234 wrote:
peanutella wrote:really didn't need that close up of your camel toe, karissa. thx.
Right? Everyone knows how to put panties on, and what they're supposed to look like. She loves showing off her body. Just like the gym gear video with the shots literally up her sweaty ass doing squats (without wearing underwear might I add).

So many other ways to take a pic of some (tight-ass) shorts, but nope crotch shot came to her mind. Don't forget to Twitter rant, when creeps start leaving comments...

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

So she is now going around giving unsolicited advice to strangers and then shaming them online. BUT when people tell her to drink more water and cut out dairy because of her acne she throws a fit. I support legalization but jeez leave people alone.

Return to “Karissa Pukas”