saturdaynightsalrite Part 3

ladyandtramplove
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: saturdaynightsalrite Part 3

Post by ladyandtramplove »

Her lips in the recent vlog are out of control, her mouth looks way too big for her face now :?

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Omg has anyone seen her IG stories? Her face is FROZEN and her lips are basically crooked to the side, it's like she's talking with a constant smirk. She also cannot move her eyebrows or make any facial expressions but a half smile. Why does she think this is attractive????

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

I think she's going for the Dani Mathers look, which is horrendous for a number of reasons.
Non.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

[tweet][/tweet]

Guess she didn't get a palette in PR and this is her way of asking for it. She admitted in a vlog that she completely stopped buying makeup and uses makeup that was sent to her.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

I guess if she also uses makeup that was sent to her, she can try for a #sponsored video.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

TinisaurusRex wrote:I guess if she also uses makeup that was sent to her, she can try for a #sponsored video.
Well that's what she legitimately thinks her "job" is now, to do sponsored content. She doesn't bother otherwise. It's very clear if you look at her videos she posted since her move back to Canada.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

For the second time in 2 days she's telling people who are not feeling well to get checked for adrenal failure/fatigue. How can she say this while at the same time constantly complaining about how shitty she's feeling even though she's "treating" herself for said adrenal fatigue? Girl needs to go see a real freaking doctor, and stop spreading info about mythical conditions.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Really not surprised at her saying Sam's new lipstick is her favourite. Like way to kiss her ass.

Her lips look painful and stupid.

Edit --- Why isn't the pic working?! I'll leave it in case it magically appears.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

TinisaurusRex wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://i63.tinypic.com/t9cfmr.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>i63</span><span>.</span><span>tinypic</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>t9cfmr</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Really not surprised at her saying Sam's new lipstick is her favourite. Like way to kiss her ass.

Edit --- Why isn't the pic working?! I'll leave it in case it magically appears.
Assuming you're talking about her latest IG post, my god her lips look like they're about to burst. She apparently had her fillers topped up recently too. She looks like a duck now. She mentioned vlogging a new procedure some time next month, I wonder if it's under-eye fillers for eye bags (hers are pretty prominent recently. nothing wrong with that, but I'd imagine it bothers her). Someone needs to stop her.

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

TinisaurusRex wrote:Image

The thing that get me is that she bitches a lot about her lips being super chaped and then gets more filler. Girl, your lips a literally begging you to stop it.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Her current lips make me uncomfortable. They really look like they're about tho bust, why doesn't she see how fucked up she looks? Also, I feel like her undereye are has gotten weird since she got her cheek fillers.

Girl, it's time to stop. Not Karissa but this reminded me of her:

Just stahp.
Non.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

[tweet][/tweet]

!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why won't she stop?

Also, ^about the under eye area, I totally agree! It's been looking weird lately, that's why I said her next procedure is probably under eye fillers.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Lol I complain so much about her but she truly pisses me off:

[tweet][/tweet]

Samantha tweeted this to be funny and all other replies are laughing about it or saying they're glad to see they're not the only ones who bloat like that after eating, but here comes righteous Mother Karissa telling her how bad this is and that she needs to fix it. She keeps trying to portray this image of this healthy, vegan lifestyle and always telling other people how proud she is of them when they cut out coffee or meat or whatever, and posting on snapchat asking why the fuck do the people kill deer (after spotting one on the road). oh fuck off Karissa. She might never slip up and eat junk food (or so she claims) but it doesn't make her better than other people or give her the right to shame people for their choices. On top of all of this, she doesn't care about using cruelty-free makeup (she's not phased by NARS selling in china now and doing animal testing) or wearing real leather. What. a. hypocrite.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

And she also pumps her face full of fillers. Is Botox vegan and organic, karissa?

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

foreverkaikhaod wrote:And she also pumps her face full of fillers. Is Botox vegan and organic, karissa?
Not to mention the fact she is ALWAYS sick or whinging about something being wrong with her. Ohh but all these natural things she wastes her money on after being recommended them buy her naturopath are amazing.

tinkerbell156
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tinkerbell156 »

Karissa came off rude to Samantha, the whole "dude" condescending and the "no beuno", like wtf, Sam still looks great. It came off as a diss. Ugh.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

tinkerbell156 wrote:Karissa came off rude to Samantha, the whole "dude" condescending and the "no beuno", like wtf, Sam still looks great. It came off as a diss. Ugh.
SOO rude and SO condescending. Sam didn't ask for advice. It was so uncalled for. It's funny how much she tries to kiss Sam's ass and Sam (on twitter at least) doesn't ever give her the time of day.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Can't deal with her doing Always pads #ads. Claims she uses them with her Diva cup, suuuuuure I doubt you use Always brand. Anything for $$$

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

TinisaurusRex wrote:Can't deal with her doing Always pads #ads. Claims she uses them with her Diva cup, suuuuuure I doubt you use Always brand. Anything for $$$
Honestly can't believe she's doing pads sponsorships now. She begged on snapchat for people to go like her latest #ad post because "girls gotta pay the bills somehow", in her own words.

ladyandtramplove
Debater
Debater

Post by ladyandtramplove »

The pad ads probably help her pay to go to one of the most expensive gyms in Vancouver :rofl:

I am the receptionist at a gym like the one she attends (I could never afford to be a member myself), and I watch people go to such extreme lengths just to have the image of being a member and having that status. I just think it's funny that she says she has to "pay those bills", and is promoting pads just to maintain her excessive (in my opinion) lifestyle.

Return to “Karissa Pukas”