Jim is Pathetic

talktrash
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jim is Pathetic

Post by talktrash »

I have never found Jim attractive, and this show just makes him look more like a dinosaur - small little eyes and eyebrows that are really close to his tiny eyes! He also looks very old.

whataworld
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by whataworld »

This is a bit late, but :D I a have a love-hate relationship with Jim. I watched him a couple of years ago, and he seemed really happy and nice. Over time, he's gotten annoying, and recently, he's been looking very withdrawn and tired. I also watched some of Viral Tap last night - what a bad show! :P It did have its moments, but still. He looked really awkward and from what I've seen, the ratings aren't too good either.

I also always get a really bad vibe from Sam, and feel uneasy whenever she appears on the screen :|

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

I sorta feel sorry for him because it's just really obvious he does youtube because he's stuck in a rut with life and what to do. His girlfriend and sisters made big bucks off this thing and so thought he might aswell too,there is just no passion in his videos whatsoever.

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ExpectoPatronum »

Just happened to be looking at Jim´s twitter....WHAT is his banner?!! CRINGE Image
I was interested to see if he would tweet anything about spending today with AmazingPhil but nada! I wonder can we expect a video...I imagine all levels of awkward :?

Sweetylein27
Debater
Debater

Post by Sweetylein27 »

does anyone have jim on snapchat? it is literally the most ashaming thing ever.... his posts are RIDICULOUS.... especially for his age
English is not my first language.

BridgetJones
Talker
Talker

Post by BridgetJones »

I need to downlaod that snapchat thing...whats Jims nickname?

Sweetylein27
Debater
Debater

Post by Sweetylein27 »

BridgetJones wrote:I need to downlaod that snapchat thing...whats Jims nickname?
if you are also interest in Alfie's shameless self promotion, here is his account: itsalfiedeyes

and for jim's : jimchapman
English is not my first language.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

I don't know why but for the longest time I was under the impression that jim's brother is gay. How and when did I get to that conclusion, I swear he said it. I may have him confused with somebody else but I swear he said that in one of his videos.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

he's dating a coworker of someone in this forum if i'm not mistaken.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Haha i think it was the "here is my brother and his (business) partner" of a picture of john and leon that made everybody think he was gay. I definitely dont think he is.

BridgetJones
Talker
Talker

Post by BridgetJones »

He's not gay, you can see his girlfriend on his instagram.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

^I always forget they're twins. They definitely look like brothers, but twins not so much.

Challa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Challa »

His incessant talk of his 'Willy' just makes me sick.

Phlebotomy
Informer
Informer

Post by Phlebotomy »

Challa wrote:His incessant talk of his 'Willy' just makes me sick.
Why is he even doing that? I thought he was supposed to be catering to his preteen fandom?

If he's trying to move up an age demographic a la Miley Cyrus, calling it his "willy" is just going to make for fucking nightmares. Wonder what Gleam has to say about this? Can't imagine they'd encourage him to talk about his goddamn penis like a fucking four-year-old.

Phlebotomy
Informer
Informer

Post by Phlebotomy »

ExpectoPatronum wrote:I was interested to see if he would tweet anything about spending today with AmazingPhil but nada! I wonder can we expect a video...I imagine all levels of awkward :?

Nothing quite like two grown men trying to appeal to twelve-year-olds by acting socially constipated. :---)

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

It's time Jim looked for another type of employment - a face and personality like his is best hidden and not seen. He's annoys me every time he appears in someone else's vlog - he's awkward, unfunny and just looks so out of place. Leave that youtube style to the young ones Jim, why not find another type of subject matter to focus on - people only subscribe to you out of pity and hopefully to see their other favs.

Post by Guest »

LadyBugB wrote:It's time Jim looked for another type of employment - a face and personality like his is best hidden and not seen. He's annoys me every time he appears in someone else's vlog - he's awkward, unfunny and just looks so out of place. Leave that youtube style to the young ones Jim, why not find another type of subject matter to focus on - people only subscribe to you out of pity and hopefully to see their other favs.
I went to his yt channel in hopes of seeing some laughable material ,and couldn't find the video ..now I see in his channels he's trying to re-brand himself with daily vlogs :rofl: oh dear.

tweed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tweed »

His main focus is menswear and grooming; it was like that when he first started youtube and it still is in his blog, along with lifestyle. I don't get why he is still trying to appeal to a bunch of squealing tweens with corny "best friends" act, cringeworthy dick jokes and cheesy videos. If he managed to snap out of it, I could see myself enjoying his content at some point but it's like he is always "on". I can't remember the last time I saw him not putting on a personality for the camera.

vanillakid
Informer
Informer

Post by vanillakid »

lillian wrote:His main focus is menswear and grooming; it was like that when he first started youtube and it still is in his blog, along with lifestyle. I don't get why he is still trying to appeal to a bunch of squealing tweens with corny "best friends" act, cringeworthy dick jokes and cheesy videos. If he managed to snap out of it, I could see myself enjoying his content at some point but it's like he is always "on". I can't remember the last time I saw him not putting on a personality for the camera.
He probably does it because someone at Gleam told him that it would sell more than 'male grooming and fashion'. It's a shame really, since that is what he's good at, imo, and it's way more unique than just doing lame challenges and tags like every other male youtuber.

English is not my first language

we_disappear
Informer
Informer

Post by we_disappear »

Agree with you all tbh. He's a bit older, acts a bit older with Tan, I wish he would act his age and make the videos he wants, people will honestly prefer it...

Return to “Tanya Burr”