The Florence Foster Jenkins of acting world - Tanya Burr Pt 39

ishi72
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Florence Foster Jenkins of acting world - Tanya Burr Pt 39

Post by ishi72 »

this is so funny. skip to 3.04 where she says "tanya burr reminds me of when you see an old person sitting on their own in a restaurant"

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

nardy wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:32 am
lordofmisrule wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:18 am
How can she afford a $200 dress? I doubt it's gifted because she didn't say so and she usually does put "AD" in and also apparently the dress is sold out and I imagine the brand would rather make the $$ than send it to influencer for free.
I know it's irrelevant but I can't believe that dress costs more than 30$, what a waste.
It's relevant, I was thinking the same. I was curious what fabric is the dress made of, if it was silk, fair enough, it'll cost accordingly but couldn't find that information on their website so I have feeling it's polyester or something similar. You probably get quite sweaty underneath. Some of their dresses, if not most, haven't even got lining!

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

ishi72 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:45 am

this is so funny. skip to 3.04 where she says "tanya burr reminds me of when you see an old person sitting on their own in a restaurant"
:lol:

dumdumm
Stalker
Stalker

Post by dumdumm »

ishi72 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:45 am

her lack of effort is astonishing.

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

snuffy777 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 7:35 pm

"Thank you @bafta for asking me to do this" As if they personally reached out to her, they posted a Stories asking ALL of their followers in general to do it.

FUCK OFF, Tarn.

This is the first time I’m reading Tanya’s space on GG and this is funny AF, also did this beg’s cosmetic line really fail? :rofl:

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

I saw that Caro daur (she is a big German influencer) commented on a picture of Tanya (something like: lets do a Home Workout together) - then i got curious and saw that Even Poppy Delevingne Posted on a picture of hers quite recently. HOW?!

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

proverbs_ wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 12:40 pm
I saw that Caro daur (she is a big German influencer) commented on a picture of Tanya (something like: lets do a Home Workout together) - then i got curious and saw that Even Poppy Delevingne Posted on a picture of hers quite recently. HOW?!
Like, live on Instagram? I don't think Tanya would make beyond 1 minute, she has zero energy these days and also her form would inevitably leave a lot to be desired plus she would just not look very graceful at all.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

lordofmisrule wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 2:11 pm
proverbs_ wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 12:40 pm
Like, live on Instagram? I don't think Tanya would make beyond 1 minute, she has zero energy these days and also her form would inevitably leave a lot to be desired plus she would just not look very graceful at all.
Tanya Burrdom-Burrden, slowly but surely disappearing into oblivion. You may soon hear her voice in the last line of her crashing career: cashier in some dodgy drive-through 'Oh my god, AHMMMM did you say WITH FRIES or WITHOUT FRIES AHMMMM? I'm an actress, you know?'

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

Just in case you missed it when GG was down, Tanya did a "facetime photoshoot" and I took screenshots. You are welcome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

lordofmisrule wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 11:08 am
Just in case you missed it when GG was down, Tanya did a "facetime photoshoot" and I took screenshots. You are welcome.
She's now 'working' with Bumble, you know. Another scammy jobbing to make ends meet.

electricclementine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by electricclementine »

hi! i've been following this thread for quite a long time now but i've never posted. i don't really keep up with what she does on social media anymore, so not much to add to the current discussion other than i've seen her walk through my local park twice in the past week lol.

however, when i was younger my friends and i saw her and jim in public and got a picture with them. i don't know if this is off topic or not but i would be happy to explain what happened if anyone is interested. maybe she was having an off day or something but when we did approach them to say hi she wasn't very nice to us lol. she wasn't exactly mean but it was clear that she didn't exactly want to talk to us. on the other hand, jim was really lovely, and although he's kind of sus now i won't forget how much nicer he was to us than tanya was.

le_mourin
Learner
Learner

Post by le_mourin »

electricclementine wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 3:55 pm
hi! i've been following this thread for quite a long time now but i've never posted. i don't really keep up with what she does on social media anymore, so not much to add to the current discussion other than i've seen her walk through my local park twice in the past week lol.

however, when i was younger my friends and i saw her and jim in public and got a picture with them. i don't know if this is off topic or not but i would be happy to explain what happened if anyone is interested. maybe she was having an off day or something but when we did approach them to say hi she wasn't very nice to us lol. she wasn't exactly mean but it was clear that she didn't exactly want to talk to us. on the other hand, jim was really lovely, and although he's kind of sus now i won't forget how much nicer he was to us than tanya was.
Thank you - please do share! Publicly would be great but you can also PM me :)

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

lordofmisrule wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 11:08 am
There's more. GG was playing up yesterday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

electricclementine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by electricclementine »

le_mourin wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 2:55 am
electricclementine wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 3:55 pm

Thank you - please do share! Publicly would be great but you can also PM me :)
so this happened when my friends and i were 13 (and my friend's sister was around 11 or 12 so not even a teenager yet). we were walking home from school through a local park and had just walked out when we saw jim and tanya go past us (so they had been walking behind us the whole time) and into whole foods. we were already debating whether we should say hi because we didn't want to be seen as annoying, so we waited for like 5 minutes, and if they were doing a proper food shop we didn't want to bother them. they came out a few mins later and we went up to them. said hello we're fans of yours, the usual etc. tanya then said something along the lines of "you know you shouldn't follow us around if you want to speak to us" in an annoyed tone. as i said, jim was lovely and we had a quick chat and he took a picture with us. in the picture, everyone is smiling, however tanya looks miserable. again, i don't want to bash her too much because we all have our moments, but she could have at least tried to smile?

later that day she posted on twitter that she wished she was invisible so people wouldn't follow her around when she was doing her shopping, essentially sympathy-baiting all of her fans and passive-aggressively subtweeting us. this made us feel awful about it as not only had it confirmed our fears of coming across as annoying to these people we looked up to, she publicly announced it to her army of twitter followers who then proceeded to hate on us (despite not knowing who we were or what actually happened). we weren't diehard fans but we did respect them, and after that happened we stopped supporting her lol.

the tweets have been discussed on part 15, page 37 and 38, starting about 18 posts down on p37. we aren't the two girls with them in the park photo, and tanya even went back and tweeted one of them who she took the photo with that she wasn't talking about them. so she was very clearly talking about us.

poshbird
Informer
Informer

Post by poshbird »

I've shifted over to tattle. Fed up with the constant unreliability of this site. It's been like this for years!

Only slight thing is, I'll miss is that we were all on the same page here on GG. Over on tattle there are more "pro Tanya" posts/users which is sometimes hard to stomach. And weirdly those posts seem to get the most likes :? so I'm like, have I stumbled onto the Rave thread? wtf

Still...it's better than a website that you can't even access for days at a time, and even when you can, it takes an age to load and post/edit,if you're lucky enough not to get that error screen.

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

poshbird wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:45 pm
I've shifted over to tattle. Fed up with the constant unreliability of this site. It's been like this for years!

Only slight thing is, I'll miss is that we were all on the same page here on GG. Over on tattle there are more "pro Tanya" posts/users which is sometimes hard to stomach. And weirdly those posts seem to get the most likes :? so I'm like, have I stumbled onto the Rave thread? wtf

Still...it's better than a website that you can't even access for days at a time, and even when you can, it takes an age to load and post/edit,if you're lucky enough not to get that error screen.
Agree and also everyone seems to be super focused on what happened to Martha. I mean, she's gone, we'll probably never know the truth, move on!

mi-ya
Debater
Debater

Post by mi-ya »

Jim’s engaged!

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

That doesn’t say much for Tanya, a quick engagement and a better ring, she must be feeling like a bag of shite, I mean she already looks like shit as it is and her attempts at acting are a dismal failure, fuck could it get any worse for her.

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

poshbird wrote:I've shifted over to tattle. Fed up with the constant unreliability of this site. It's been like this for years!

Does it work on the app though? It’s so bloody hard to have to use safari all the time, and no notifications this way ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Tanya Burr”