Tanya Finito Burr-ito - Skinny, Blonde, Yet Still Average AF - Part 38

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tanya Finito Burr-ito - Skinny, Blonde, Yet Still Average AF - Part 38

Post by nardy »

Actually, the whole reason I registered here back a few years ago, is that I wanted to hear what did everyone else think about her naive/silly/childish schtick. It never seemed all that genuine. Whichever it is, and it makes it even worse if she was playing a part, the fact that she went along with the 'mean jokes' script is almost harmful in a way that it encourages normalising such behaviour, kids who looked up to her would allow to be treated that way thinking it's cute (doesn't matter whether it would be jokingly or otherwise). Imagine romantisizing abusive friendships and partners as a kid then growing up to end with someone who unironically treats you like you're inferior.

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

It seems like playing that chirpy Tan character in her early YT days was what made her think she can act and should start an acting career.

bookish
Informer
Informer

Post by bookish »

lordofmisrule wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:23 am
It seems like playing that chirpy Tan character in her early YT days was what made her think she can act and should start an acting career.
Yeah, sadly no one told her that it's easy to act like a air-headed, giddy bimbo with no personality when you're already an air-headed, giddy bimbo with no personality

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Totally agree, she is a deeply insecure girl who liked to play the 'helpless but sweet airhead' in that group because it got her attention and something about it felt gratifying at the time. Not the same as actually acting unfortunately lol, just playing up a stereotype about you. Eventually she realized, to some extent, (not full self-awareness lol), how damaging it is to show up inauthentically every day and tried to pull a drastic change. I think that's part of why she deleted a bunch of videos, she doesn't like that girl anymore and doesn't see the 'real' her there. Which is why her online persona is now super toned down and overly chilled out. She wants so badly to be whatever her idea of 'real Tanya' is. Real Tanya is thin and shows her flat stomach, old Tanya embarasses her too much with that body so she deletes all evidence of it.

However she still is that Tanya, she might be different now, but she's still the Tanya who had that body and was married to Jim and acted that way. You can progress but you can't actually erase yourself and you especially can't erase your insecurity. The way she 'acts' and even the way she like, phyically moves her body just screams insecurity to me. I think she needs to find a way to not deeply hate herself and slowly build up real confidence.

Jayem
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Jayem »

Dear lord, she's become monstrous. It's such a shame.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

She deleted this from Tik Tok, you can see why, she making a drunken show of herself.

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

Kit168 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:10 am

She deleted this from Tik Tok, you can see why, she making a drunken show of herself.
What the hell is wrong with her? :rofl: Her tiktok account as a whole is hella embarrassing. She really can't dance to save her life!!! Never seen someone with so little coordination.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Watching that Tik Tok clip, it’s like watching an embarrassing old alcoholic aunt trying to flirt with her teenage relatives 🤢🤮

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Yet another Q&A from Jim yesterday, this time with Sarah as well. Jim says he's chosen the questions, so lord knows why he picks one about Tanya. Maybe she asked him to so they could try and put an end to Tanya Q's, or maybe he knows it's the only thing keeping people interested in him. The Q was how does Sarah cope with the constant commenting on Jim's breakup, and she says she finds it really hard and speaks to someone regularly about it to manage. I guess she means a therapist?

But Sarah also says on their first date some people approached Jim and they had a quick chat, and at first she thought they were fans (her word), but it turns out they were people Jim knew. She said when I thought they were fans I was wondering if this was what our life would always be like. I am so weirded out by this. Not just that she's imagining life with Jim whilst they're on their first date, but did she think he was famous or something when she agreed to the date? And when she had that moment of thinking is our life going to be like this, did she like the idea of Jim having fans coming up to him, or what? It sounds like she's either arrogant Jim would want a serious relationship, or they were that comfortable after maybe talking before their first date (they met on a dating app), and that she had a preconceived idea of his 'fame'. It makes her so unlikeable, I can't explain it, she doesn't have to be a bag of nerves insecure, but she's like oh I'm with a famous guy now and it's fans, fans, fans. It makes me not care about her getting comments about Tanya all the time, seeing as that's the single reason Jim is 'famous' anyway, and he's still kind of milking this with these Q&As. When Tanya gets with someone, Jim is not going to factor in to her new relationship in any way shape or form, whilst she's continuing to be part of his.

Edit - Sarah also says she can do her job from home. I thought she was a model, or is she an influencer now? Another reason she probably wanted to be with Jim and have some of that brit crew 'fame' lol.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

I think people keep asking him about Tanya cos Jim moved on so quickly and she has remained single for over a year, it just makes it look like she hasn’t gotten over the split. Also I guess cos Tanya looks like shit and is starving herself, that she’s obviously not mentally or emotionally in a good place and maybe people thinks it’s because of their split, although I think she’s always been fucked up. I think if she has a relationship, people will still keep asking him what’s he thinks of the relationship and are they still in touch or divorced yet. I really don’t understand why she hasn’t moved on and started dating, it’s been about 15 months since they split, it makes it look like she hasn’t got over Jim or Rhys.

Trixy
Talker
Talker

Post by Trixy »

Is this filthy hoe still storing her makeup on the floor despite the amount of furniture and space in her house? :barf:

soycapwithone
Debater
Debater

Post by soycapwithone »

Kit168 wrote:I think people keep asking him about Tanya cos Jim moved on so quickly and she has remained single for over a year, it just makes it look like she hasn’t gotten over the split. Also I guess cos Tanya looks like shit and is starving herself, that she’s obviously not mentally or emotionally in a good place and maybe people thinks it’s because of their split, although I think she’s always been fucked up. I think if she has a relationship, people will still keep asking him what’s he thinks of the relationship and are they still in touch or divorced yet. I really don’t understand why she hasn’t moved on and started dating, it’s been about 15 months since they split, it makes it look like she hasn’t got over Jim or Rhys.
To play devils advocate, we don’t know if she’s dating or not because she may not be putting it on social media. Plus anyway, they were together what, 10+ years or something? I think it’s understandable to want a lengthy breather to figure yourself out after being with someone since your teens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Trixy wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:52 pm
Is this filthy hoe still storing her makeup on the floor despite the amount of furniture and space in her house? :barf:
Filthy hoe is a good description for her :rofl:

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

GetRichFromLies wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:06 am
But Sarah also says on their first date some people approached Jim and they had a quick chat, and at first she thought they were fans (her word), but it turns out they were people Jim knew. She said when I thought they were fans I was wondering if this was what our life would always be like.
L
M
F
A
O

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

Sporting a "Queer" bracelet -- is this confirmation that she's bi???? So Tasha's rainbow card really was a "congrats on your coming out" card?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

palmer wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:46 am
Sporting a "Queer" bracelet -- is this confirmation that she's bi???? So Tasha's rainbow card really was a "congrats on your coming out" card?
there's a possibility this says "QUEEN". that seashell is really in an inopportune spot

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

mg95 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:18 am
palmer wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:46 am
there's a possibility this says "QUEEN". that seashell is really in an inopportune spot
Good point! I didn't think about that. I saw the rainbow-ish "Love" one and it just seemed to make sense. Who knows....

catsgomoo
Learner
Learner

Post by catsgomoo »

GetRichFromLies wrote:Yet another Q&A from Jim yesterday, this time with Sarah as well. Jim says he's chosen the questions, so lord knows why he picks one about Tanya. Maybe she asked him to so they could try and put an end to Tanya Q's, or maybe he knows it's the only thing keeping people interested in him. The Q was how does Sarah cope with the constant commenting on Jim's breakup, and she says she finds it really hard and speaks to someone regularly about it to manage. I guess she means a therapist?

But Sarah also says on their first date some people approached Jim and they had a quick chat, and at first she thought they were fans (her word), but it turns out they were people Jim knew. She said when I thought they were fans I was wondering if this was what our life would always be like. I am so weirded out by this. Not just that she's imagining life with Jim whilst they're on their first date, but did she think he was famous or something when she agreed to the date? And when she had that moment of thinking is our life going to be like this, did she like the idea of Jim having fans coming up to him, or what? It sounds like she's either arrogant Jim would want a serious relationship, or they were that comfortable after maybe talking before their first date (they met on a dating app), and that she had a preconceived idea of his 'fame'. It makes her so unlikeable, I can't explain it, she doesn't have to be a bag of nerves insecure, but she's like oh I'm with a famous guy now and it's fans, fans, fans. It makes me not care about her getting comments about Tanya all the time, seeing as that's the single reason Jim is 'famous' anyway, and he's still kind of milking this with these Q&As. When Tanya gets with someone, Jim is not going to factor in to her new relationship in any way shape or form, whilst she's continuing to be part of his.

Edit - Sarah also says she can do her job from home. I thought she was a model, or is she an influencer now? Another reason she probably wanted to be with Jim and have some of that brit crew 'fame' lol.
Where was the Q&A? I wanna watch it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

catsgomoo wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:06 am

Where was the Q&A? I wanna watch it!
Follow Jim on Instagram, he's always doing them.

I read Tanya's bracelet as QUEEN and not QUEER, it depends what that first word is? A name of a friend? It would probably be the kind of thing Tanya would do to show off by having a bracelet saying queer.

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

I would say the positing of the bracelet was quite intentional - she's always looking for the attention in all the wrong places.

New thread - happy gossiping!
viewtopic.php?f=737&t=37567

Return to “Tanya Burr”