Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tanya Finito Burr-ito - Skinny, Blonde, Yet Still Average AF - Part 38

Post by snuffy777 »

GetRichFromLies wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:48 am
peonysong22 wrote: Jim really is a shit isn’t he. Even if things did end in any way that was acrimonious he doesn’t need to dig at Tanya and throw shade in a year end post.

“Had to find a new place as quickly as possible”. Did he? Really? Boo fucking hoo. Did she chuck you out Jim? What is he trying to insinuate? He’s such a fucking shit stirrer.

I’m in no way saying Tanya is an angel or anything but isn’t the disintegration of a relationship and then divorce difficult enough (in public view) without dragging it up in front of your audience all the time? Pathetic man child.
Yas! That's the second or third time now he's made a dig. He's obviously the one who got dumped when Tanya realised (or finally admitted to herself) what a shady shit he's been this whole time. He always talked down to her and thought she was stupid, and then has the ego to try and make himself look like the wounded party. He is such a creep, and him moving on so fast AND continuing to make digs about Tanya whilst she maintains a dignified silence about the end of the relationship just make him look worse and worse.
If we're gonna talk about digs, then let's talk about Tanya and how she dug into Jim first by using the phrase "a new lease of life" (as if she was being sooo held back and saw herself as on to bigger, more exciting things) :roll: in a Grazia interview on the day of the divorce announcement. I don't think Jim was even throwing shade at Tanya TBH. She doesn't care about how many followers she has or even money. If she did, she would put a lot more effort into her content and image to grow her audience and land better brand deals, but she doesn't. This bitch cares about A-list status. Being in celebrity circles. Real fame.

And, the only one who ever put Tanya down was Tanya going around acting so dumb and helpless all the time. A fully grown adult checking with Jim if she was supposed to unplug the toaster before sticking a metal utensil in it. :roll: If anything, I can't believe Jim had the patience to put up with that kind of shit for as many years as he did.

I just can't understand how some people want to *make* Jim be this creep who controls and manipulates women, or something. He's the same with Sarah and she gives it right back to him...worse, even. Although terribly unwitty, it's just his banter and how he gets on with everyone. Seems like projection at this point.

poshbird
Informer
Informer

Post by poshbird »

^^ Also all her "Happy", "So happy", "I'm just so happy rn", "My weight loss is down to being happy" posts right after the breakup.

As a person who has been in a relationship for over a decade, if my ex was publicly stating that he was finally "happy" after we'd broken up, I'd honestly fall to pieces I think.

And they didn't end acrimoniously, don't forget. It was apparently mutual! So how did she think it was OK to rub it in his face that now he was out of her life, she was "JUST SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!"

I always thought it was rather cruel, and defo overcompensating. Fine do it between friends and family - but publicly? Ew. Bitchy.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

BOTH Tanya and Jim were fame seeking greedy assholes, and both were weird, in denial, trying to save face around the breakup. Tanya kept up her fake happy charade as long as possible before giving into her depression chic, and Jim is embarrassing himself with his obvious codependency rebound obsession. And yes, to me Jim’s obvious douchebag ways are on display and I’ll talk about them when I see them, idk WHY it triggers people so much when Jim is criticized although I have a few ideas.

As for Tanya’s dumb acting pursuits, does no one remember that Jim still fancies himself a screenwriter? That he was just as LA and celeb hungry? And what exactly does he do with himself other than every six months claim that he’s made some significant advance with his non existent screenwriting career? Tanya and Jim are both deluded narcissists, perhaps they will find their ways back to each other.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

And I don’t know why some people are so triggered when Tanya is criticised on here, but I have my own ideas too, maybe it’s cos her rave thread doesn’t even exist anymore as I couldn’t find it. :rofl: So if you’re a sly fan of Tanya or have a sneaking admiration for her, whether you want to admit it or not, where else can you talk about her but on here. Why else would anyone over react to criticism of her or defend her so strongly unless you had strong feelings about her. Of course there is the possibility of people being triggered for all sorts of reasons, maybe a bad break up/divorce or body image hang ups etc, who knows.

I’m sure Jim has a dark side and Tanya is stuck up her own arse, but no one can really know who the real baddie was here. But for me if pushed it comes down to who would I rather go for a drink with and who I find more likeable and that’s gonna be Jim for me, especially as he’s been reported by fans to be a lot more friendly and accommodating than her. Having said that there’s a lot of less narcissistic people out there I’d rather have a drink with than Jim :rofl:

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Kit168 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:49 am
And I don’t know why some people are so triggered when Tanya is criticised on here, but I have my own ideas too, maybe it’s cos her rave thread doesn’t even exist anymore as I couldn’t find it. :rofl: So if you’re a sly fan of Tanya or have a sneaking admiration for her, whether you want to admit it or not, where else can you talk about her but on here. Why else would anyone over react to criticism of her or defend her so strongly unless you had strong feelings about her. Of course there is the possibility of people being triggered for all sorts of reasons, maybe a bad break up/divorce or body image hang ups etc, who knows.

I’m sure Jim has a dark side and Tanya is stuck up her own arse, but no one can really know who the real baddie was here. But for me if pushed it comes down to who would I rather go for a drink with and who I find more likeable and that’s gonna be Jim for me, especially as he’s been reported by fans to be a lot more friendly and accommodating than her. Having said that there’s a lot of less narcissistic people out there I’d rather have a drink with than Jim :rofl:
I mean yeah it’s obvious that people here are wooed by Jim’s budget level awkward attempts at a personality and something he hopes resembles charm, and people “prefer” him, that’s what I said, you didn’t have to confirm it lol.

As for being a fan of Tanya, I have literally no positive feelings towards her and I hope she fails in her pursuits lol, but it’s just clear to anyone who isn’t fooled by smarmy egoists like Jim that he’s an asshole and super cringey. Also if no one can know who the baddie is then why the constant theories about Tanyas villainous ways? I mean I have theories about her wrongdoings myself but I’ll also make guesses at Jim, and that’s when without fail all the Pick Me girls jump in like NoOoOoOoOoO!!!

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Lamour88 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:13 am
Kit168 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:49 am

I mean yeah it’s obvious that people here are wooed by Jim’s budget level awkward attempts at a personality and something he hopes resembles charm, and people “prefer” him, that’s what I said, you didn’t have to confirm it lol.

As for being a fan of Tanya, I have literally no positive feelings towards her and I hope she fails in her pursuits lol, but it’s just clear to anyone who isn’t fooled by smarmy egoists like Jim that he’s an asshole and super cringey. Also if no one can know who the baddie is then why the constant theories about Tanyas villainous ways? I mean I have theories about her wrongdoings myself but I’ll also make guesses at Jim, and that’s when without fail all the Pick Me girls jump in like NoOoOoOoOoO!!!
Wooed :rofl: by Jim :rofl: I’d have to know him first and I don’t think anyone here is fooled by him, simply less annoyed by him than Tanya, (except you of course and any other team Tanya’s in this split) Your assumption that people are somehow dumb or gullible because they don’t despise Jim is patronising, people can see through someone and be aware that they can use charm to get what they want. Tanya is just easier to dislike that’s all, not that Jim is that attractive. And the constant theories are what a gossip forum is for you know, it’s called speculation or gossip. But you seem so sure you absolutely know who Jim is, like you know him better than anyone on here :rofl: And that’s with us knowing Jim even less than we really know Tanya, cos that girl gives fuck all away about herself.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

But you think people care about you filling holes in the wall as if that's so funny and interesting. :roll: Fuck outta here.

jewelkitty
Talker
Talker

Post by jewelkitty »

snuffy777 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:34 pm

But you think people care about you filling holes in the wall as if that's so funny and interesting. :roll: Fuck outta here.
Agreed but my first thought when I saw her post that was that it was a reaction to Jim and Sarah posting a million of those 'What Disney character are you' type things lol

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

snuffy777 wrote:

Watching her with that spackling paste really put me off. Is there anything she's good at? She has no practical intelligence or creativity whatsoever. What kind of moron tries to apply putty like that? She lives in a beautiful house but she doesn't give a shit about its maintenance. She's really as dense as she looks. No matter how skinny she gets, she will always have that huge dumb bloated face with the expression of a halfwit.

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

Bet she's fuming that she wasn't at the GG last night seeing that she's a big Hollywood actress now 😂🤣🤣

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

jewelkitty wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:56 am
snuffy777 wrote:

Agreed but my first thought when I saw her post that was that it was a reaction to Jim and Sarah posting a million of those 'What Disney character are you' type things lol
It was shade for Jim and Sarah and also her false personality where she pretends she's too cool for those things when everyone is just doing it for fun. But she has to pretend she's this Serious Artiste.

She truly has no joy, no spark, no life.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Oh, man. Seeing actual actresses like Helen Mirren and Dakota Fanning etc. dressed by Dior for the Golden Globes --and truly dressed by the design house, I'm talking in custom-made gowns-- just made me remember when Tarn said in an interview that they (Dior) really wanted to support her in the beginning of her acting career and that it's a dream come true to wear them. Like she was some starlet they were musing after. :rofl:

Either she was straight-up lying or exaggerating, or they didn't do their research and just assumed she was legit because she had 3 million followers. Wasn't long before they realized what a nobody fraud she is, was it. Not only has she not worn Dior to the last few events she's attended, but they didn't even lend her a dress for the last red carpet either. DUNZO.

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

Can't wait for her interview at the baftas! To watch her bullshit her way through like she did last year 😂😂😂

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

Margo_Channing wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:07 pm
Can't wait for her interview at the baftas! To watch her bullshit her way through like she did last year 😂😂😂
Will she be invited? For the sake of the BAFTAs I hope not

Charlie1
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlie1 »

QueenBW wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:19 pm
Margo_Channing wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:07 pm
Will she be invited? For the sake of the BAFTAs I hope not
Surely she has been nominated for her scene stealing extra part in Holby? Was it Holby or Casualty? One wooden actress lying on hospital bed does tend to look like any other.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

guys, people who 'trash' jim are not automatically tanya stans. tanya doesn't even have stans lol. get rid of that mindset. they both suck.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

God I hope she's not invited to the BAFTAs this year. She's only and will only ever be invited as an influencer by a sponsor for the sole purpose of filling a seat, but she makes it like she's there among her peers, talking about her acting in interviews and posting pap shots and captions of how inspired she left the BAFTAs and is driven to work harder. :roll:

She needs to stay in her lane.

betylistic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betylistic »

snuffy777 wrote: She needs to stay in her lane.
But then, what's her lane? ImageImage

ANE-LX1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

bookish
Informer
Informer

Post by bookish »

betylistic wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:56 am

The hard shoulder lane

Charlie1
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlie1 »

bookish wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:14 am
betylistic wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:56 am

The hard shoulder lane
She seems to spend an inordinate amount of time taking selfies on various kerbs, so it seems the gutter is her new preferred place du jour.

Return to “Tanya Burr”