Lifestyle vlogger Tanya Burr-ly Working (Part 37)

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lifestyle vlogger Tanya Burr-ly Working (Part 37)

Post by lordofmisrule »

Hai guyz! New thread! I really liked Tanya Burr-ly working for a new name but when I went to set up a new thread I remembered that she was move to Lifestyle category which is hilarious in itself...

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Lifestyle vlogger Tanya Burr-ly Working (Part 37)

Post by ECH »

She's vaping at Wimbledon? She's so gross and disrespectful. Guess when you're a ~celebrity~ you can do whatever you want :roll:

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

is this tarn when no one's home with her?

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

I love how the petite blonde actress in the row behind Tan enjoys a lolly while Tan miserably sucks on her vaporizer (or whatever you call that thing) to keep her hunger down. The other girl looks absolutely gorgeous and effortlessly stands out. Tanya is quite the wallflower, you hardly notice her and certainly wouldn't remember her.

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

Dandelion wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:50 am
I love how the petite blonde actress in the row behind Tan enjoys a lolly while Tan miserably sucks on her vaporizer (or whatever you call that thing) to keep her hunger down. The other girl looks absolutely gorgeous and effortlessly stands out. Tanya is quite the wallflower, you hardly notice her and certainly wouldn't remember her.
Her pseudo "cool girl" style also doesn't help her. She should have gotten the message by now that while others can pull off the natural makeup, blond Bob look, she can't.

She must really be going through a hard time. In all the photos, you can see that she's like a black pit of despair.

Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Post by Hyacinth »

Dandelion wrote:
I wondered if that 'petite blonde' is Rita Ora ?

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Hyacinth wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:37 am
Dandelion wrote:
I wondered if that 'petite blonde' is Rita Ora ?
Apparently it's Charlotte "Lottie" Tomlinson. :D She's an influencer, not an actress (I had to google this, I just assumed she was an actress before), and she doesn't look as cute in her other photos. Oh well.

Minimalist
Talker
Talker

Post by Minimalist »

Tanya and Lottie have a history. :D I remember this was from when Tanya was pretending to be one direction obsessed in order to attract the tweens to her channel. She was pretty ruthless and desperate even back then. Tanya never used to reply to comments on her channel but funnily enough was straight in there when she realised who Lottie was! Lottie has changed a lot since then. :D

LaFleche
Informer
Informer

Post by LaFleche »

Guys... I absolutely love the new title :love2:
Not a native English speaker, thank you.

heyguyssotoday
Debater
Debater

Post by heyguyssotoday »

So if she's, on average, losing 263 subscribers a day on YouTube (according to SocialBlade), or ~96,000 per year...does that mean it would take her ~35 years to lose ALL her subscribers (because she has something like 3.4 million subscribers right now)? And even less time with Instagram (where she seems to be losing more followers per day)?

Someone please check my math, I'm rubbish at it. Anyway, I know it's not just about numbers these days - brands are finally looking at actual engagement - but that's still a long time for her to fade away into obscurity...

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

heyguyssotoday wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:20 am
So if she's, on average, losing 263 subscribers a day on YouTube (according to SocialBlade), or ~96,000 per year...does that mean it would take her ~35 years to lose ALL her subscribers (because she has something like 3.4 million subscribers right now)? And even less time with Instagram (where she seems to be losing more followers per day)?

Someone please check my math, I'm rubbish at it. Anyway, I know it's not just about numbers these days - brands are finally looking at actual engagement - but that's still a long time for her to fade away into obscurity...
Yep, if she continued to lose followers at the same rate, she would indeed lose 96,000 a year. But it will probably not be a steady rate, right? At the moment, she's losing 263 a day. But if she continues to ignore YouTube, it'll probably get worse. Unless people forget to unsubscribe.

I agree that her complete fade away is not near, though. It does make me wonder how much longer she can keep up the pretense, though.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Girl needs to get back on a posting schedule!

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

Clover la BonBon wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:09 am
So that she fades into obscurity faster? Lately, whenever she posts, she loses MORE subscribers than when she doesn't post.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

For snuffkins 777 (I don't know how to quote from another thread)

How do you know she wasn't invited? She might have turned it down.

Why on earth would a brand bother with remembering an influencer's birthday AND gifting her a designer bag if they're done with her?? Why would she publicly thank them if they've been ghosting her? Yeah I'd say she's on their fave influencers list, a bag is different from a free lipstick.

And there's a huge difference between a brand ambassador (someone like Jennifer Lawrence, Rhianna) and someone who's on the press list and gets the odd freebie and press trip. This Dior dropped her thing is a bit of a stretch, Tarn is not fricking Jennifer Lawrence.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

QueenBW wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:52 am
Clover la BonBon wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:09 am
So that she fades into obscurity faster? Lately, whenever she posts, she loses MORE subscribers than when she doesn't post.
Remember when losing subs was such a weird thing. Now its the norm for the has beens.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Only a true chav would vape in a crowded area with people sitting right next to you... at Wimbledon. Is Tarn so ~addicted~ she can't go without it for a couple of hours? Honestly, the total lack of self awareness with this girl never ceases to amaze me! She wants to be taken seriously and as a celebrity so bad, yet she behaves like a polar opposite. No one wants to inhale your strawberry cloud of lies, Tanya!

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Following

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Minimalist wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:54 am
Tanya and Lottie have a history. :D I remember this was from when Tanya was pretending to be one direction obsessed in order to attract the tweens to her channel. She was pretty ruthless and desperate even back then. Tanya never used to reply to comments on her channel but funnily enough was straight in there when she realised who Lottie was! Lottie has changed a lot since then. :D
STOP. In the Wimbledon photos, it looks like they were complete strangers and like that Lottie could've cared less to meet Tanya. Knowing that they actually know each other and even did a video together at one point in time... I could just die.

It makes you wonder why Tanya has zero influencer/industry friends and never manages to establish network connections. At events, you can tell people don't like her, she's always separate from the group and is the odd one out, she's never in anyone's photos or Stories, never papped mingling. People must detect her inauthenticity and desperation from a mile way. Or, it's her air of arrogance that's so off-putting. Whatever it is, she's not a likable person. Even Zoe and Scarlett are snubbing her. It seems the only people that can stand her are the people she pays.

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

snuffy777 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:08 pm
Minimalist wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:54 am
STOP. In the Wimbledon photos, it looks like they were complete strangers and like that Lottie could've cared less to meet Tanya. Knowing that they actually know each other and even did a video together at one point in time... I could just die.

It makes you wonder why Tanya has zero influencer/industry friends and never manages to establish network connections. At events, you can tell people don't like her, she's always separate from the group and is the odd one out, she's never in anyone's photos or Stories, never papped mingling. People must detect her inauthenticity and desperation from a mile way. Or, it's her air of arrogance that's so off-putting. Whatever it is, she's not a likable person. Even Zoe and Scarlett are snubbing her. It seems the only people that can stand her are the people she pays.
Yep, I agree. Personally, I think it's the arrogance. She's always been a boot licker but when she pretended to be super friendly and saccharine sweet, people at least tolerated her. She had some industry "friends" like Zoé and Niomi and Fleur. Maybe they were convenience friendships but... Who does she have now? Paid friends, like you say.

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

I've always felt like she came across awkward, socially sheltered (whatever that means!?), and bumbling. Like someone who shows up trying so hard to fit in that they come across fake af. And it's not like you can take pity on her because she's so smug and arrogant. It doesn't help that at every event we see her at, she's either just off to the side with her assistant, or painfully trying to schmooze with people who don't know or care for who she is. Everything about her is so inauthentic and cringeworthy. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't so arrogant and entitled.

I remember way back (2014 maybe?) I first found her vlogmas vids and thought they were so genuine and refreshing, and honestly felt bad for her whenever zoe or louise (had no idea who they were at the time) would either talk down to her, or act awkward around her, and then jim belittling her.
I get people change, but .....this is another level. I guess it's what happens when people get too much un worked for admiration and money. It completely went to her head. I'd blame it on the divorce but she was insufferable loonnng before that.
Don't stan so close to me

Return to “Tanya Burr”