Lifestyle vlogger Tanya Burr-ly Working (Part 37)

Dbrskh
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lifestyle vlogger Tanya Burr-ly Working (Part 37)

Post by Dbrskh »

palmer wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:41 pm
snuffy777 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:23 pm
Wait just a damn minute. I found her UTA client page and this bitch is signed on as DIGITAL TALENT, like, among people like Gigi Gorgeous and the Merrell Twins. :rofl: Of course she is! Shame on her for making it seem otherwise, and me, for believing it. Anyway.. they have this little gem posted at the bottom of her page, password WM:

https://www.unitedtalent.com/digital/tanya-burr/

I swear you can see Tarn reading the script in her mind, just waiting for when it's time to recite her next line. God, this after years of training with a private acting coach.

I would've given her credit if she tried acting out, realized she just wasn't right for it, and gracefully moved on, but she became absolutely obsessed with making herself a famous actress, setting her goals unrealistically high and reaching out to celebrities and actors like she was one of them. No wonder she lost all her spark and looks like death. She just had way too much confidence in this "dream" of hers, banking everything on it, wrecking her entire life- her career, marriage, and finances in the process. It's insane.
Lol good find. It's funny that in her description the first thing they write is: "Tanya Burr has taken YouTube by storm with her make-up and style tutorials", when she's now publicly declared that she wouldn't be posting any videos on her youtube channel anymore. Surely they'll be getting rid of her soon?

And you're right. I know nothing about acting, and am admittedly no expert at telling who's a bad actor or a good actor, but with her... I have to say it's just painfully obvious. It couldn't be any less natural. I actually don't think I've ever been so unconvinced by an 'acting' performance before lol.
I must be off my f.ucking rocker this morning because I decided to watch this and just wasted 5 minutes of my life watching thr cringiest sh.it ever. She is atrocious. The terrible acting, my 5 year old does better, her fat double chin which makes her profile terrible for the screen, since she's not either Melissa McCarthy or Emma Roberts when it comes to looks (both these actors can act unlike Tanya). The horrible squealing about "signal", the wandering eyes, her confused face, everything is just terrible.

Tanya lovey, quit now, do yourself a favour and most importantly save yourself any further embarrassment...you already have little to no credit, so build on that for a career as a front desk girl or barista somewhere.
Your usual lurker who likes to join in every once in a while :tu:

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Yeah its one thing seeing her do flat everyday dialogue but seeing her attempt scared end of the world panic - and even tears - is impossibly bad. The other actors are average but her amateur status sticks out so badly.

I admit I did laugh at the other girls line apoligiising for flirting with her dad on holiday or whatever it was.

jewelkitty
Talker
Talker

Post by jewelkitty »

jtnah20 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:46 am
Tanya looks like complete and utter crap. This may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t find Sarah any more attractive. Her face is so harsh and manly. I think she’s downright FUG and I wish he would stop parading her all over his Instagram. He can do better. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup, whenever I see Sarah's face all I can think of is:

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

Wow she's actually genuinely smiling for once.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

lordofmisrule wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:43 am
Wow she's actually genuinely smiling for once.
And she doesn’t look as skinny in that picture taken by Anna .....hmmm funny that isn’t it.... Also Tanya mostly wants to post edited pictures of herself looking skinny, while others like Anna like to include the people they spend time with. Just shows how up her own arse Tanya is, she’s too busy looking at herself on her phone.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

So seeing as how that Dior pop up boutique in Harrod's launched weeks ago (i.e. it's old news) and she didn't #ad her Stories nor take away any #gifted loot today, did Tanya go up there on her own to "poke" the brand in an attempt to keep her on their lists? :rofl: Just, funny how that's the most enthusiasm she's shown for their stuff and she wasn't paid to.

Also:

Would it kill her to keep her legs closed even one time? :roll: I can't imagine this is press-related, she literally has nothing going on. Either it's for an upcoming ad, or more likely it's yet another editorial "photo shoot" she set up and paid for herself to make it look like she's legit and doing things. Like, girl. It didn't work the first however times. You're no further in the biz. In fact, you're only becoming more irrelevant by the day.

bookish
Informer
Informer

Post by bookish »

Not going to lie, I'm incredibly jealous of how skinny her thighs are.

Compellingly vapid
Debater
Debater

Post by Compellingly vapid »

bookish wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:02 pm
You ok hun?

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

What’s this shoot for now? New portfolio? A shoot for the major film role she promised us that she would have by the end of 2015?

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Compellingly vapid wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:07 pm
bookish wrote:
You ok hun?
😂😂
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Charlie1
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlie1 »

snuffy777 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:22 pm
So seeing as how that Dior pop up boutique in Harrod's launched weeks ago (i.e. it's old news) and she didn't #ad her Stories nor take away any #gifted loot today, did Tanya go up there on her own to "poke" the brand in an attempt to keep her on their lists? :rofl: Just, funny how that's the most enthusiasm she's shown for their stuff and she wasn't paid to.

Also:

Would it kill her to keep her legs closed even one time? :roll: I can't imagine this is press-related, she literally has nothing going on. Either it's for an upcoming ad, or more likely it's yet another editorial "photo shoot" she set up and paid for herself to make it look like she's legit and doing things. Like, girl. It didn't work the first however times. You're no further in the biz. In fact, you're only becoming more irrelevant by the day.

The stained carpet is a nice touch.

poshbird
Informer
Informer

Post by poshbird »

That Disconnect clip - is the dark haired girl a friend of Scarlett's too? Because she's also fucking terrible at acting, my God.

"i kNeW tHaT"

Ilsert
Debater
Debater

Post by Ilsert »

Who is she still kidding by posting fast food 5 times per day and staying that sickly thin?
I am mad.

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

snuffy777 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:23 pm
Wait just a damn minute. I found her UTA client page and this bitch is signed on as DIGITAL TALENT, like, among people like Gigi Gorgeous and the Merrell Twins. :rofl: Of course she is! Shame on her for making it seem otherwise, and me, for believing it. Anyway.. they have this little gem posted at the bottom of her page, password WM:

https://www.unitedtalent.com/digital/tanya-burr/

I swear you can see Tarn reading the script in her mind, just waiting for when it's time to recite her next line. God, this after years of training with a private acting coach.

I would've given her credit if she tried acting out, realized she just wasn't right for it, and gracefully moved on, but she became absolutely obsessed with making herself a famous actress, setting her goals unrealistically high and reaching out to celebrities and actors like she was one of them. No wonder she lost all her spark and looks like death. She just had way too much confidence in this "dream" of hers, banking everything on it, wrecking her entire life- her career, marriage, and finances in the process. It's insane.
Her version of acting seems to be furrowing her eyebrows and slightly squinting.

RoisinxGryffindor
Talker
Talker

Post by RoisinxGryffindor »

Compellingly vapid wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:07 pm
bookish wrote:
You ok hun?
Why? Her legs look like a childs

RoisinxGryffindor
Talker
Talker

Post by RoisinxGryffindor »

Lads just realised she blocked me.. I dont comment or like her pics.. why would she block me ??
Does she look on here and saw Roisin in my username and went through her followers ???

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Did her friend Emma take over Kate's position as her PA, or are they in a relationship? :shock: This seems to be a leisurely getaway, which obviously, Jim used to go with her on those, maybe Kate on one occasion. It's not like Tanya hasn't been on holiday or seen Emma in a long time and so they planned a fun girl's trip together -she went with her to Italy with NARS (where everyone took their partners), she was there on the last Ibiza trip, just what, a couple weeks ago? Which looking back on it now, they were awfully touchy, holding hands walking, facing each other on that paddle board and hugging, Tanya was sat on her lap in one Stories. At the time, I just thought they were being friendly, but adding it all up together...

friendslayer_gabz
Informer
Informer

Post by friendslayer_gabz »

RoisinxGryffindor wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:22 am
Lads just realised she blocked me.. I dont comment or like her pics.. why would she block me ??
Does she look on here and saw Roisin in my username and went through her followers ???
I just went to look at her account and I’m blocked too. I don’t follow her and I haven’t commented on any of her pics in months. Also my user name on Instagram is nothing even remotely close to my name here. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

finneases
Informer
Informer

Post by finneases »

friendslayer_gabz wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:54 am
RoisinxGryffindor wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:22 am
I just went to look at her account and I’m blocked too. I don’t follow her and I haven’t commented on any of her pics in months. Also my user name on Instagram is nothing even remotely close to my name here. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
maybe you liked someones comment about her having an ED? I think that's possible. She didn't block me, but I use instagram only to check out musicians, youtubers ect and have 0 followers, I just follow people, so she probably didn't block be bc she thought I was one of those fake accounts she bought to keep that 3 million :rofl:

finneases
Informer
Informer

Post by finneases »

I think people forget that Kate may have a 9-5 deal signed with Tanya, so she isn't obligated to travel with her, but just sort out brand deals etc.
Kate has a boyfriend and he probably has a normal job so she just might not want to travel everywhere with Tarn. Maybe she quit, maybe she got fired and Tan hired someone to work for her part time? It's possible. Maybe Kate is over her job being mostly deleting comments about Tanya's weight and she knows she can do better and actually learn some things so she doesn't give a fuck about her work with T anymore? She might as well work for Tanya part time and have a normal job in London, but if that's the case then she just can't leave London to travel.

Return to “Tanya Burr”