Shit hits the Tan, acting's down the pan, Sarah's got her man - Tanya Burr pt 36

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shit hits the Tan, acting's down the pan, Sarah's got her man - Tanya Burr pt 36

Post by Lamour88 »

Rotoyla wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:48 pm
Thing is.
She DOESN’T LOOK LIKE THAT. If you see her in real life, she’s an 8/10.
Small waist, hips and thighs aren’t that small. She looks like an average, slim(‘ish) person. She posts ridiculous angles on her stories and posts. She has a massive head and big features. Post at a ridic angle and she’ll look v small and ill. She isn’t ANYWHERE NEAR anything you’d even consider ‘very thin’ let alone be concerned! She is a classic liar. Wander near her part of London for a weekend and you’ll see her at least twice. She looks average. Yes she’s much thinner than her (probably bmi wise overweight) self from a year and a half ago.. but so what. She is now a normal weight..?
We need to stop this nonsense. This woman is obviously quite thin and is losing weight unhealthily... it's almost insulting for people to have to continue to patiently point out the many many many signs.

Go deal with your own obvious demons around body image and sad need to cling to the idea that Tanya is fat... and if you're really running into her twice a weekend then stop stalking YouTubers.

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Shit hits the Tan, acting's down the pan, Sarah's got her man - Tanya Burr pt 36

Post by QueenBW »

Pistachiyo wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:42 am
"If you have an eating disorder and lose weight when you were skinny to begin with, you're to be worried for. If you have an eating disorder and lose weight when you were big to begin with, you're a success story"
This is an excellent quote. It really drives the point of how screwed up society is. Oh Tanya is "big" ? Ick. How unhealthy. She lost a ton of weight? Good for her! Oh what's that, she did it through unhealthy methods? Still. Good for her! Nothing is worse than being fat. :roll: :?

This is pretty off topic and I apologize but I think many of us here would benefit from following Jameela Jamil and the I Weigh community.

Hyacinth
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hyacinth »

How about 'Tanya Burr-ly functioning ' for a new thread title ? Too mean ?

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

Hyacinth wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:52 am
How about 'Tanya Burr-ly functioning ' for a new thread title ? Too mean ?
Tee-hee-hee. I think there have been meaner. Perhaps a twist on yours: Tanya Burr-ly Working.

DtotheO
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DtotheO »

Rotoyla wrote:
Thing is.
Small waist, hips and thighs aren’t that small. She looks like an average, slim(‘ish) person. She posts ridiculous angles on her stories and posts. She has a massive head and big features. Post at a ridic angle and she’ll look v small and ill. She isn’t ANYWHERE NEAR anything you’d even consider ‘very thin’ let alone be concerned! She is a classic liar. Wander near her part of London for a weekend and you’ll see her at least twice. She looks average. Yes she’s much thinner than her (probably bmi wise overweight) self from a year and a half ago.. but so what. She is now a normal weight..?
Nah, it's not only the angle. She really doesn't look healthy at all. Her hair, the face (looks so used), its expression (dead) - it completely changed. If you compare it to the IG pics from the last 12 months, a lot has been happen. I don't get it, she really used tp be so pretty and I quite liked her curves. More important - she always looked so much more happy back then. She had that kind of glow. What annoys me the most is the idea of her beeing an role model. She delete's all the posts from people worrying about her and keeps the "good" ones. I mean some people use to think it's because of the gym but her body would look different if it was. Kids look up to her and her great body. I don't think she is happy now but she keeps going on with this instead of making a change. It's kind of sad how she changed in so many ways but it was kind of obvious since she started "acting". Hope she won't get totally lost.

Rotoyla
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rotoyla »

DtotheO wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:42 am
Rotoyla wrote:
Thing is.
Nah, it's not only the angle. She really doesn't look healthy at all. Her hair, the face (looks so used), its expression (dead) - it completely changed. If you compare it to the IG pics from the last 12 months, a lot has been happen. I don't get it, she really used tp be so pretty and I quite liked her curves. More important - she always looked so much more happy back then. She had that kind of glow. What annoys me the most is the idea of her beeing an role model. She delete's all the posts from people worrying about her and keeps the "good" ones. I mean some people use to think it's because of the gym but her body would look different if it was. Kids look up to her and her great body. I don't think she is happy now but she keeps going on with this instead of making a change. It's kind of sad how she changed in so many ways but it was kind of obvious since she started "acting". Hope she won't get totally lost.

Oh I completely agree with you. It 100% isn’t healthy. The way and amount she has lost but mainly the way she has lost herself. She isn’t scary skinny but her face, expression, personality is what’s weird.

Rotoyla
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rotoyla »

Lamour88 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:49 am
Rotoyla wrote:
Thing is.
We need to stop this nonsense. This woman is obviously quite thin and is losing weight unhealthily... it's almost insulting for people to have to continue to patiently point out the many many many signs.

Go deal with your own obvious demons around body image and sad need to cling to the idea that Tanya is fat... and if you're really running into her twice a weekend then stop stalking YouTubers.
Erm, what? She is thin. Ish. Not dangerously or abnormally so. The weight and way she has lost herself is worrying, and unhealthy, yes. What ‘obvious demons around body image’ and ‘sad need to cling to the idea Tanya is fat’ is there?! My body image perspective is totally normal. Thanks. She wasn’t thin before just average: she’s normal sized and on the slim side now. She isn’t fat and never has been.

As for running in to her every weekend; if you live in the part of London where SHE has moved to and spends evey weekend in the market, eating lunch, and sitting in the park next to your house where you’ve lived for 15 years I don’t see quite htf that is stalking a youtuber 🙄🙄🙄

Post by Guest »

People saying "but she isn't dangerously thin" is the big problem. She might not be dangerously thin... YET. But I really think she is very quickly heading that way. The fact that she has lost SO much weight in a very short space of time while every single day posting pictures of very unhealthy food is pointing towards an eating disorder. She isn't eating that food, but wants to make people believe she is, which is the very thing people with eating disorders spend their whole existence doing. Her eyes look so haunted and empty. When I see pictures of her I see someone with a sickness. I just wish people would stop telling her that she looks amazing.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Eva0509
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Eva0509 »

jewelkitty wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:37 am
Lamour88 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:24 pm
jewelkitty wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:06 am
Omg guys I have the biggest bucket of tea to spill!!! I was walking to work this morning (in Fulham) and who did I pass by? Tanya and RHYS that's who! It was 9.45am and it was just the two of them walking from the direction of her house... Did he spend the night??! Also before I realised it was her, I was thinking to myself, wow that girl's waist is so tiny!
A while ago someone came on here and said they saw them together early in the morning, it was actually around 7am and they were on the tube together. I think people were speculating they were going or coming from Barry's because the tube station was near there? But idk I find it weird for people to be 'hanging out' super early.
Exactly, I wouldn't be too suspicious if they were spotted later in the day (except for the fact that they don't post with each other anymore), but the fact they're together so early? Seems highly likely they spent the night together.

I’m more interested in why you know where Tanya lives and knew they were coming from the direction of her house :/

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Tanya Burr, from Jim Dim to Dim Dim

Photography Lover
Informer
Informer

Post by Photography Lover »

I agree that Tanya is definitely not living a healthy lifestyle, and she definitely needs to accept some help (I'm sure that someone has tried to talk some sense into her but she refuses to listen) but the hypocrisy on this board just amazes me sometimes. I remember years ago when people were actually being banned for talking shit about Tanya's weight (even referring to her as Jabba the Burr), how people couldn't wait to post pictures from her vlogs and compare it with other people's vlogs to point out her weight. The comments about her being a blob, she was the queen of angles, etc., etc., and suddenly now people liked her old body and it was fine? Okay, sure. It's just like people posting pics of Tanya going to premiers and parties from years ago and saying how nice her outfit is, when back when she actually wore the damn thing, she was getting crucified for it. People just have very selective memories, and I'm sure people will be screaming "That's not me. I never said that!" but except for a post here and there, Tanya was torn to shreds over everything from her weight to her fashion choices.

Post by Guest »

Sorry just jumping onto this thread...why do Tanya & Jim still have their couple photos on their IGs?

corncobcucumber82
Talker
Talker

Post by corncobcucumber82 »

Photography Lover wrote:I agree that Tanya is definitely not living a healthy lifestyle, and she definitely needs to accept some help (I'm sure that someone has tried to talk some sense into her but she refuses to listen) but the hypocrisy on this board just amazes me sometimes. I remember years ago when people were actually being banned for talking shit about Tanya's weight (even referring to her as Jabba the Burr), how people couldn't wait to post pictures from her vlogs and compare it with other people's vlogs to point out her weight. The comments about her being a blob, she was the queen of angles, etc., etc., and suddenly now people liked her old body and it was fine? Okay, sure. It's just like people posting pics of Tanya going to premiers and parties from years ago and saying how nice her outfit is, when back when she actually wore the damn thing, she was getting crucified for it. People just have very selective memories, and I'm sure people will be screaming "That's not me. I never said that!" but except for a post here and there, Tanya was torn to shreds over everything from her weight to her fashion choices.
You do realize that more and more people join this site daily right? Not everyone here holds the same opinions. That does not make it hypocrisy. What would make it hypocrisy is if you could pull a member who is commenting she is too thin and see they used to comment that she was fat. You don't hold the whole board hypocritical for the opinions of others. Image

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

Photography Lover wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:38 pm
I agree that Tanya is definitely not living a healthy lifestyle, and she definitely needs to accept some help (I'm sure that someone has tried to talk some sense into her but she refuses to listen) but the hypocrisy on this board just amazes me sometimes. I remember years ago when people were actually being banned for talking shit about Tanya's weight (even referring to her as Jabba the Burr), how people couldn't wait to post pictures from her vlogs and compare it with other people's vlogs to point out her weight. The comments about her being a blob, she was the queen of angles, etc., etc., and suddenly now people liked her old body and it was fine? Okay, sure. It's just like people posting pics of Tanya going to premiers and parties from years ago and saying how nice her outfit is, when back when she actually wore the damn thing, she was getting crucified for it. People just have very selective memories, and I'm sure people will be screaming "That's not me. I never said that!" but except for a post here and there, Tanya was torn to shreds over everything from her weight to her fashion choices.
Repeat this whenever you come here: This. Board. Is. Made. Of. Individuals. With. Their. Own. Opinions. It. Is. Not. Uniform. It. Is. Not. Consensus.

I've called her a beige blob now that she's thin in reference to her beige hair, makeup, attitude. So it's also necessary to read closely.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

I’ve been around for a few years and I definitely thought Tanya was chubby. But I don’t bring it up anymore because it isn’t helpful. She’s clearly going through something.

I’ve never thought she was that attractive. Her egg head/big lips are just too much for me. And her style has always been bad. Even the skater skirts...just no.

But I can still say she looked better then than she does now. Because she looks old and sad and tired.

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

Tanya Burrnout, career in flames?

Photography Lover
Informer
Informer

Post by Photography Lover »

QueenBW wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:15 am
Photography Lover wrote:
Repeat this whenever you come here: This. Board. Is. Made. Of. Individuals. With. Their. Own. Opinions. It. Is. Not. Uniform. It. Is. Not. Consensus.

I've called her a beige blob now that she's thin in reference to her beige hair, makeup, attitude. So it's also necessary to read closely.
This. Board. Is. Made. Of. Individuals. With. Their. Own. Opinions? No way! I thought everyone shared the same mind. :roll

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

Photography Lover wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:00 am
QueenBW wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:15 am
Photography Lover wrote:

This. Board. Is. Made. Of. Individuals. With. Their. Own. Opinions? No way! I thought everyone shared the same mind. :roll
Then why are you calling everyone a hypocrite? If person À thought she was chubby, that's Person A. If Person B thinks she's super thin, that's Person B.

And even if Person C thought she had weight to lose, Person C can still think she's gone too far now.

Complaining of how there are different opinions and then claiming you're aware of that... Well.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Margo_Channing wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:41 am
Perfection.

Compellingly vapid
Debater
Debater

Post by Compellingly vapid »

Margo_Channing wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:41 am
LOVE IT!

Tanya Burrnout: Career in flames, hunger games

Too far? This bitch be hungry in more ways that one

Return to “Tanya Burr”