Tanya Burr - Pixi2who? Part 35

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tanya Burr - Pixi2who? Part 35

Post by Lamour88 »

Omg Tanya's face in her IG Live is sooo weird, her eyes are so odd and empty and her whole face seems distorted.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Lamour88 wrote:Omg Tanya's face in her IG Live is sooo weird, her eyes are so odd and empty and her whole face seems distorted.
Tbf, I think she just looks really down and like she hasn't been sleeping much. It looked like she had been crying.
I highly dislike Tarn, but obviously wish her well and really hope she gets the support she needs to get through the divorce process and whatever else she's going through.
Jim is pretty vile. And I'm actually more and more certain that he did something shady when they were married. She kept the house, seems all furniture is there as well, the car, has Martha most of the time. Whenever a party leaves with pretty much nothing and has to start from scratch, it's because they're in the wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if he started seeing Sarah back when they were still together.ImageImage

KhloeM

Post by KhloeM »

That was the best instagram live lol her brother is so talented, I had no idea!

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

meg1912 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 5:31 pm
And I'm actually more and more certain that he did something shady when they were married. She kept the house, seems all furniture is there as well, the car, has Martha most of the time. Whenever a party leaves with pretty much nothing and has to start from scratch, it's because they're in the wrong.
I agree. I think that his weird ass "Hiya!" comments on her pics are a pseudo controlling thing where he's reminding her how everyone thinks they're all buddies so she better keep being chill like they agreed.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Lamour88 wrote:
meg1912 wrote:
And I'm actually more and more certain that he did something shady when they were married. She kept the house, seems all furniture is there as well, the car, has Martha most of the time. Whenever a party leaves with pretty much nothing and has to start from scratch, it's because they're in the wrong.
I agree. I think that his weird ass "Hiya!" comments on her pics are a pseudo controlling thing where he's reminding her how everyone thinks they're all buddies so she better keep being chill like they agreed.
Precisely. Also, she pretty much never replies to his silly comments, so I think that's pretty telling.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kit168 »

That live on Instagram urgh she really doesn’t give a shit about her viewers, she’s more interested in seeing her friends comments than actually engaging with her viewers and answering their questions. Her attitude just reeks of spoilt pretentious entitlement she really is vile, she acts like she’s doing people a favour with her can’t be arsed tiny live video, she gives fuck all to the viewers, she’s too busy eye fucking herself. She’s desperate for attention yet pretends she doesn’t give a fuck to try and look superior, she’s really looking down her nose at the viewers. I think her mask is starting to slip and you can begin to see just how obnoxious she is underneath her fake act. For me there is nothing about her that is likeable or that I could feel sympathy for, even if Jim had been a total bastard, I’m sure she could more than match him anyway behind the scenes.

Post by Guest »

Tanya did indeed look sad during that InstaLive, she can play the piano and Oscar is excellent. I have ALWAYS thought Jim was an asshole. Always. Cannot stand him. He is obnoxious and an idiot. I just hope he never was abusive to Tanya (NOBODY ON EARTH DESERVES THAT). He just may be mirroring his abusive father, who was a physical and emotional abuser for all the Chapman children’s lives, he may be the one who inherited it and is unaware because to him it might be normal. I don’t know and I really hope not. Hopefully he’s just a natural born jerk and there’s nothing more sinister behind closed doors. Regardless, even way back in the beginning of the YouTube takeoff I could not watch him. Jackass.

Post by Guest »

Tanya was possibly never happy, hence the constant changing her identity, for lack of a better word. I think it’s true that if one wasn’t particularly happy before becoming wealthy, one is still not particularly happy after becoming wealthy. Issues don't just go away, but they can be put off and/or masked with money, until the barrel gets full and they start to seep back out. We would all love to have enough money to not have to worry about it, but the simple fact is that love and happiness with oneself cannot ever be bought. No one really knows what goes on behind closed doors and all the famous YouTubers (whether they want to believe it or not) are still just people, and they’ve chosen to share (overshare actually) everything for $. Then when they try to keep something private it becomes much harder than it would for a “normal” person.

towanda
Learner
Learner

Post by towanda »

Jim is still calling Norwich as "home". But Tanya never wanna go back there even if her brother's birthday.

PineappleQueen19
Learner
Learner

Post by PineappleQueen19 »

Lamour88 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 5:40 pm
meg1912 wrote:
I think you’re right. It also sheds new light on his weird emphasis on saying “wife” a lot in the weeks leading up to the separation announcement... possibly reminding her publicly that she owes him loyalty.

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors, and the fault is very rarely 100% on one person, but even so if he is engaging in controlling behaviour it’s bad news all round and it’s going to take Tanya a long time to build herself back up. And if she doesn’t do the hard work on herself she’ll most likely end up with someone similarly controlling.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

PineappleQueen19 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 6:15 am
Lamour88 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 5:40 pm
meg1912 wrote:
I think you’re right. It also sheds new light on his weird emphasis on saying “wife” a lot in the weeks leading up to the separation announcement... possibly reminding her publicly that she owes him loyalty.

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors, and the fault is very rarely 100% on one person, but even so if he is engaging in controlling behaviour it’s bad news all round and it’s going to take Tanya a long time to build herself back up. And if she doesn’t do the hard work on herself she’ll most likely end up with someone similarly controlling.
Yeah and I'm not even saying he's doing it in a super literal sense... more of a subconscious thing, as control or manipulation often is... like let's say they DID both agree that they would just SAY they're still friends and have no drama. And then Jim can go be hurtful or whatever but leave stupid ass "friends" comments as these subtle reminders... but if asked about it he'd act as though it was all innocent.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

I’m sure it’s gonna turn out that she has been dating other people for as long as Jim has been going out with Sarah, she just hasn’t been showing it cos they were just dates and nothing serious. But I bet she’s gonna start showing her random ass dates now with random hands or feet 🙄 Honestly sympathy for her is misplaced, she’s not hard done by, bitch is living in their million pound house with their dog, she’s hardly a sympathy case, plus she clearly gives no fucks about her viewers.
Last edited by Kit168 on Fri May 10, 2019 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

LilyMunster wrote:Tanya did indeed look sad during that InstaLive, she can play the piano and Oscar is excellent. I have ALWAYS thought Jim was an asshole. Always. Cannot stand him. He is obnoxious and an idiot. I just hope he never was abusive to Tanya (NOBODY ON EARTH DESERVES THAT). He just may be mirroring his abusive father, who was a physical and emotional abuser for all the Chapman children’s lives, he may be the one who inherited it and is unaware because to him it might be normal. I don’t know and I really hope not. Hopefully he’s just a natural born jerk and there’s nothing more sinister behind closed doors. Regardless, even way back in the beginning of the YouTube takeoff I could not watch him. Jackass.
I completely agree. Growing up with an abusive father must've taken a huge toll on all of the children and I really wouldn't be surprised if Jim changed for the worse after getting married. He could very well have picked on a few of his father's emotional abusive traits (a few listed below) and Tarn just couldn't take it anymore. He did seem to want to have kids quite quickly and probably thought he'd talk her into it, but he couldn't and then things escalated. No woman should be pressured by her husband to get pregnant, I think that's disgusting. For example what Ian Sommerhalder did to his wife. He wanted to have children and she wasn't too sure, so he took the birth control pills from her purse and flushed them, later saying: "Actually, I guess I kind of decided to start a family". Like, WTAF? That's not okay! His oblivious wife is actually thankful he did it as she says it was the push she needed.
Tarn could very well have started skipping meals due to their issues. ImageImageImage

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

WTF Jim moves on too quickly and all of sudden he’s not just a bastard he's Ted Bundy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Kit168 wrote:WTF Jim moves on too quickly and all of sudden he’s not just a bastard he's Ted Bundy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Ted Bundy is a bit if a stretch, no? ImageImage I get that you highly dislike Tarn (to put it lightly), but this is a forum and not everybody will agree with you and neither will you agree with everybody here.
Obviously this is all speculation, but if he's a douchebag, then good on her for ending things. I've witnessed emotional abusive behaviour and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone, whether that person is rich or not.
And my comments weren't because he moved on, but like I said in a previous post, because she kept the house, furniture, the car and has Martha most of the time and when a party leaves pretty much empty handed, it means they f***ed up big time.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

It's not just about Jim moving on too quicky. I've been talking on here about him giving me the creeps with what looks like controlling behaviour since months and months before they annouced the breakup... I was feeling kind of bad for the guy at first, but after a while the contrast of Tanya clearly not wanting to be in the same vicinity as him, with Jim being obsessive about always publicly mentioning her or getting her in any picture or story, etc., just started to seem way too weird and off. The more distance Tanya placed between them the more Jim yoked her to him on social media. Obviously you could say he was just desperate to believe in his marriage. Maybe. And yet while he has started the same 'publicly claming' shit with another woman now, he continues to keep Tanya in his public orbit, too. He gives me bad vibes.

This doesn't mean anyone likes Tanya. I'll go in on Tanya for her many faults any day. But I'm also not going to fantasize about made-up scenarios of her dating a lot or having affairs with married men just so that I can cling on to some false equation. It is possible that Jim can be in the wrong, too.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

meg1912 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 7:07 am
And my comments weren't because he moved on, but like I said in a previous post, because she kept the house, furniture, the car and has Martha most of the time and when a party leaves pretty much empty handed, it means they f***ed up big time.
We don't know this for sure though. They may have come to an amicable agreement nonetheless. Maybe she paid him to be able to keep the house as it is. Maybe he initially moved out for a trial period and now this is just how things are.
Do we know where Jim is living, by the way?

urban_garde
Learner
Learner

Post by urban_garde »

I think that Jim is probably in that first flush of a relationship where you are smitten and want to shout it from the rooftops.

I also think it's petty revenge for the countless stories Tarn shared with Rhys from the minute she joined the Confidence cast. I know it was last year, but remember they were spending a hell of a lot of time together after the play ended. I'd hate to have my partner showcasing what looked like a full blown crush (or affair) all over social media.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Dandelion wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 7:26 am
meg1912 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 7:07 am
We don't know this for sure though. They may have come to an amicable agreement nonetheless. Maybe she paid him to be able to keep the house as it is. Maybe he initially moved out for a trial period and now this is just how things are.
Do we know where Jim is living, by the way?
Exactly and people leave with nothing for all sorts of reasons, they may just wanna get the hell out cos they’re in a toxic relationship.

Jim is living in his sisters flat until he can move into the house he’s buying. I think she has the best deal here, she’s still living at home with Martha and she’s free to date other people now Jim’s moved on first, there’s nothing to feel sorry for here. And as far as I can see the only person abusing Tanya is herself.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

meg1912 wrote:
r.ImageImage
Only just noticed how absolutely massive her forehead is.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Return to “Tanya Burr”