Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Randomly, Youtuber Tanya Burr aka celebrity extra - Part 32

Post by Caddy01 »

Dee_mc wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:00 pm
Hahahaha, she never bothers to reply to comments but this time it's someone asking what size her jeans are so she's aaaalll over it! She's a 25 you know.
How come she doesn't have a shadow in that photo? It kind of looks like she's superimposed onto a background... In fairness, I know nothing about photography or editing!
She does have a shadow lol!

Those jeans make her bum look so saggy, they're literally going up her arse. She deffo needs more than a size 25! She looks awful, like that's my shit in hungover and got to walk to Tesco outfit.

Her and jim aren't even pretending they're together anymore are they? They never post pics or even stories together. Even when they are together they don't mention each other. I don't think Tanya has mentioned jim since Christmas on her Insta! And then they're in LA together but they weirdly don't mention the other?

Maybe they haven't officially split up yet but they ain't happy!

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

Dee_mc wrote:
Hahahaha, she never bothers to reply to comments but this time it's someone asking what size her jeans are so she's aaaalll over it! She's a 25 you know.
How come she doesn't have a shadow in that photo? It kind of looks like she's superimposed onto a background... In fairness, I know nothing about photography or editing!
A Levi's size 25 means she has a 26.25 inch waist according to their website. Really? I am a size UK 6-8 and even my waist is just over 27 inches. I get that she's hourglass and my frame is more boyish but how is she smaller than me? Maybe I'm getting confused.

They do look proper tight on her..

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

summerlove90 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:19 pm
Dee_mc wrote:
A Levi's size 25 means she has a 26.25 inch waist according to their website. Really? I am a size UK 6-8 and even my waist is just over 27 inches. I get that she's hourglass and my frame is more boyish but how is she smaller than me? Maybe I'm getting confused.

They do look proper tight on her..
Yeah 26 inches is hard to believe, certainly a new development if so and one she squeezes into...
But I agree she just HAD to respond to that one didn’t she, I bet she scans all her comments looking for ones asking what size she is wearing so she can ‘helpfully’ answer (show off). She is infuriating.

skyler66
Lurker
Lurker

Post by skyler66 »

Yeah there’s absolutely no way she’s got a 26 waist. Even after losing weight you can she’s still got curves and there’s no way she’d get a 25 over her hips

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

skyler66 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:47 pm
Yeah there’s absolutely no way she’s got a 26 waist. Even after losing weight you can she’s still got curves and there’s no way she’d get a 25 over her hips
I very much doubt she has a 26 inch waist. She’s not even an hourglass shape, they are the ones with tiny waists and equal shoulder and hip size. She is a pear shape, she has narrow shoulders, big hips, thighs and a belly. She couldn’t even have a 26 inch waist if she was holding her stomach in before breakfast. :rofl: Yet again Tanny liar liar your pants are on fire.

It’s interesting which comments she deletes and which she responds to, it gives a good indication of her mental state and her growing obsession with her body and losing weight. She even has to post a photo of the jeans from behind now to make it look like she doesn’t have a saggy ass. And wow what a surprise another pair of jeans and a jumper, what inspirational choices, what a fashion icon, wonder what’s next, jean shorts and a t shirt maybe :rofl:

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

is it actually possible for her head to be the same width as her body?

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

When your sister's the only one to comment your flat, wide ass looks good. Embarrassing. Also just as embarrassing --shameful, actually-- is how she asked them for a freebie. No way Kate Somerville Spa or RE/DONE are following this nobody's life to even know she's in LA. :roll: She, either personally, or through Kate, had to have reached out to them. I can just picture it: "Tanya Burr will be in LA next week. Is there a way we can work something out? Free service for free promotion?" The entitlement and just the fact she can easily afford a facial and a damn pair of jeans but asks for it for free instead... SO GROSS.

friendslayer_gabz
Informer
Informer

Post by friendslayer_gabz »

So it looks like just Jim and his assistant went to Vegas together. Tanya has absolutely nothing going on yesterday or today... why would you not go with him to Vegas, it was only for a day and night basically.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

GreyStarGirl wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:30 am
Sounds like her schedule is jam-packed with auditions :roll:

Thread name:

Tanya ‘Barry’s got me my bikini bod’ Burr: slim-picking acting jobs, marriage flop and my god I think my co-star Rhys is hot! ;)
Lol sorry but this remind's me of that other site's awful titles.

Also can we not have a title that refers to the "fanny pits"? I know she isn't perfect but that's kinda gross.

Sorry I don't have anything else to offer..

whatisgoingon2019
Learner
Learner

Post by whatisgoingon2019 »

Kit168 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:47 pm
So Jim says their marriage is fine and he’s still very fond of her but even when they go on holiday it’s like he can’t wait to get away from her. Notice he didn’t say he still loves her just that he’s fond of her. It seems like Jim is pretty bored with her now, wonder how long they can carry on living like this, maybe it’s just a matter of waiting 2 years before they can divorce. Or are they waiting to pay off their mortgage.
So interesting! Where did he write he was "fond" of his wife??? Those two are so off!

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

"I wear a 25 x" :roll: What a fake bitch. She built a career pretending to be this positive, confident, cheery girl who loved her curvy figure, even took part in the body-positive movement giving her followers this "big-sister" talk in a video:

"I just feel like it's so important to accept yourself. Since I've kind of accepted that I'm never going to have, like, a straight up and down figure and be really, really slim like someone like Zoe, for example. I'm never going to have a figure like Zoe. And Zoe's figure is beautiful. But so is mine."

But did she ever tell people what size she wore back then? No. Now that she's "skinny" she dies at the chance to tell everyone she wears a small in dresses and 25 in jeans. :roll: Screw off. No wonder her followers are dropping like flies. And it's not even that they just outgrew her brand and moved on, people actually dislike her. 98% of comments on the DM articles were negative. You search her name on Twitter and there's always a lot of shit-talk. Her fakeness is on full display with the complete 180 she's done. Of course people are gonna respond negatively.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

whatisgoingon2019 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:04 pm
Kit168 wrote:
So Jim says their marriage is fine and he’s still very fond of her but even when they go on holiday it’s like he can’t wait to get away from her. Notice he didn’t say he still loves her just that he’s fond of her. It seems like Jim is pretty bored with her now, wonder how long they can carry on living like this, maybe it’s just a matter of waiting 2 years before they can divorce. Or are they waiting to pay off their mortgage.
So interesting! Where did he write he was "fond" of his wife??? Those two are so off!
He actually said Tanya was still fond of him.

:rofl:

whatisgoingon2019
Learner
Learner

Post by whatisgoingon2019 »

snuffy777 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:18 pm
whatisgoingon2019 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:04 pm
Kit168 wrote:
He actually said Tanya was still fond of him.

:rofl:
OMG. DEAD. hahahaha

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

snuffy777 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:16 pm
When your sister's the only one to comment your flat, wide ass looks good. Embarrassing. Also just as embarrassing --shameful, actually-- is how she asked them for a freebie. No way Kate Somerville Spa or RE/DONE are following this nobody's life to even know she's in LA. :roll: She, either personally, or through Kate, had to have reached out to them. I can just picture it: "Tanya Burr will be in LA next week. Is there a way we can work something out? Free service for free promotion?" The entitlement and just the fact she can easily afford a facial and a damn pair of jeans but asks for it for free instead... SO GROSS.

So she’s standing on her tip toes with her legs apart to try and get some shape into her square flat ass and she must be wearing a thong, cos those jeans are so tight it’s ugly, gonna be some serious femmine itching goin on there :rofl:

QueenDecember
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenDecember »

Epsflowal wrote:So, looooong time lurker (for 3 years I guess) and first time poster.

I kinda have an Instagram account for legit just following people from YouTube/instagram but I don’t have a real personal Instagram account. So yoy know why my name on these screenshots is weird!
Somebody on her new Instagram pic commented that it’s great that she’s now thin an „healthy“. I just commented that being thin does not equal being healthy. That comment got deleted. Than I commented again asking why she deleted that because I legit was just saying something against a bodyshamer.
THAT got deleted again. I was so angry with that bitch that I commented, that she should be happy for all those people that made her an „actress“ and that she shouldn’t be such an entitled bitch (i worded it really appropriate) and that she should just block me.
Guess what? Now I’m blocked. Bitch. Image

(I‘m gonna insert screenshots, but in case that isn’t working you have the whole story above)

Thanks for sharing! It’s pretty sad Tanya’s skin is SO THIN that she has to block you for literally not saying anything offensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatve98
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Whatve98 »

Ok so I'm a long time lurker and went on Tanya most recent video to have a nosey and saw this. I found it so funny the whole influencer crackdown must've scared her straight :rofl:

fenixx
Learner
Learner

Post by fenixx »

I don't follow her on instagram but from the screenshots I've seen here she really does only reply to emphasise that she's wearing a "small" or a "25".

Kisbye90
Learner
Learner

Post by Kisbye90 »

Dee_mc wrote:
Lol so true. She will take any option she get to mention that she is no longer Chubby Tanya Burrr... like when someone commented on one of her dresses “I wear a size S. They fit true to size xxx im so happy”

She needs to chill out.......... she is so insecure. The constant rejection with failed auditions, no call backs and a drowning carrer must really be tough on someone with such a low self esteem - she needs to get back om earth and stop being such a shallow cow.
Wondering how she will handle her life when she finally realizes that she doesn’t have the talent or mentality of becoming an actress - and that she doesn’t have a big Youtube cushion to fall back on... And that her husband is long gone.... If She seemed like a nice or just decent person I would feel bad for her but in this case I am just waiting for it to happen:D

Post by Guest »

I actually think she could have a 26.25 waist. She’s still got a little bit of a tummy, but as a classic pear her waist at its narrowest point really is very tiny. But a Levi’s 25 is also for a 35 hip, and if Tanya’s hips are 35 inches we should all scan the sky for the pigs that are sure to come flying by.

Edit: Also, according to Levi’s their 25 is a US 0/1. So she’s ACTUALLY claiming to be a size 0 now?! 😂 If you want to claim to be a 0 you should probably have paid the paparazzi to edit you even smaller, love.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

I do definitely think she's had Cool Sculpting done as well as not eating or diet pills. I wonder when she inevitably starts putting the weight back on if she'll consider lipo? She's definitely doing squats or lunges at her 4am Barry's classes.

Return to “Tanya Burr”