Blobshell Tanya "Bardsely": straw hair, don't care. #31

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Blobshell Tanya "Bardsely": straw hair, don't care. #31

Post by snuffy777 »

STOP. Lily doesn't even follow her on Instagram, yet the desperate oaf posts pics like they're two A-list besties on set of their new film. I COULD JUST DIE. I did die. Just when I think it's not possible that Tanya can get any more cringe-y, she does. :shock: I'm genuinely shocked at the things she'll do. You can tell Tanya crept in on her and asked for some photos. Notice how she doesn't have an arm around Tanya? TANYA is always the one hanging off of these celebs for dear life and they're just there awkwardly stiff and contracted in their bodies. Poor Lily!

craftypudding
Talker
Talker

Post by craftypudding »

heyguyssotoday wrote:
meg1912 wrote:
good2gossip wrote:haImage

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
Part 2:
What an ungrateful twat. Jarn truly are a match made in heaven.Image

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
I am always so baffled by what these idiot Youtubers respond to on Twitter and elsewhere. They must get a ton of messages per day, and then ONE of the messages (a pretty innocuous one at that) will just set them off and display who they really are - which is a bunch of ungrateful, self-centered, shallow pricks. But like...why not just keep ignoring the messages? Surely they've had enough experience living their lives online to know that they should just let things go? They really never learn or grow, do they? Bunch of immature twats, perpetually stuck at the ages at which they got semi-famous.
I would definitely never knowingly defend him and don’t shoot me! but that exchange on Twitter seems like people who know each other messing about and being sarcastic. I just read sarcasm both ways not a real negative exchange. I don’t have Twitter so can’t see if there is more context though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

It's also just a charity sketch... like it's not a real film, and even then she doesn't have an actual role.

It's so telling that the second she gets around a celebrity she just HAS to get some selfies and then post it to her Insta (not even on stories) and even tag them on it. I imagine if she was more discreet and less thirsty she'd have a better chance of getting in an inner circle. Also I would think that the last few days there have been others on set she's been hanging out with more consistently, but of course the picture she posts is of the biggest celeb she can get closest to.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Did anyone notice how after it’s been revealed she has this part suddenly she is an actor again on IG? Before she had her bio set as “just for fun”. What a mess.

FrancyB123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by FrancyB123 »

craftypudding wrote:
heyguyssotoday wrote:
meg1912 wrote:

Part 2:

I am always so baffled by what these idiot Youtubers respond to on Twitter and elsewhere. They must get a ton of messages per day, and then ONE of the messages (a pretty innocuous one at that) will just set them off and display who they really are - which is a bunch of ungrateful, self-centered, shallow pricks. But like...why not just keep ignoring the messages? Surely they've had enough experience living their lives online to know that they should just let things go? They really never learn or grow, do they? Bunch of immature twats, perpetually stuck at the ages at which they got semi-famous.
I would definitely never knowingly defend him and don’t shoot me! but that exchange on Twitter seems like people who know each other messing about and being sarcastic. I just read sarcasm both ways not a real negative exchange. I don’t have Twitter so can’t see if there is more context though.

I was curious and had a look - this girl (a few weeks back) tweeted him saying she donated to a Movember charity because of him. And he tweeted back to her saying “legend”.

To just turn on a clearly young fan is really low. Unsurprising as he’s a, ahem, serious writer now and his wife is an, ahem, serious actress.

But honestly. Real somebodies wouldn’t tweet nastily twice to someone who is clearly young and clearly harmless and clearly a fan. If he’s embarrassed to have ‘fans’ then he’s clearly in the wrong industry.

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

Lamour88 wrote:It's also just a charity sketch... like it's not a real film, and even then she doesn't have an actual role.

It's so telling that the second she gets around a celebrity she just HAS to get some selfies and then post it to her Insta (not even on stories) and even tag them on it. I imagine if she was more discreet and less thirsty she'd have a better chance of getting in an inner circle. Also I would think that the last few days there have been others on set she's been hanging out with more consistently, but of course the picture she posts is of the biggest celeb she can get closest to.
Right. Her behaviour around celebs is shameless and it will make those of them that have any common sense run a mile.

The second she tries this behaviour with an actual mega star celeb it won’t fly.

She acts in such a way that tells them she is only being super nice to them because of who they are and what she can use them for.

Tanya is a shallow and shameless social climber who will use anyone to get to where she wants to be because she lacks what it takes to get there based on her own talent.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

And of course Lily James hasn’t put anything on Instagram about Tanya at all :rofl:

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Blobshell Tanya

Post by kmare91 »

meg1912 wrote:Lily: Please let go of me.
Tarn: I'll never let go of you. ImageImage

Oh god no!!! Lily's one of my all time favorite actresses. WHY?!? Lily, don't get sucked in or you won't be left alone!

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

if you go to the girl's twitter profile you can see her retweeting and liking some supportive tweets about how he was basically being a jackass to her.

I don't find Jim attractive at all. His head is like really small and square and you can tell he thinks he's super hot yet relies a lot on good clothes to make him look good.

Dbrskh
Talker
Talker

Post by Dbrskh »

I've just been on IG and saw her post with Lily...the CRINGE!!!!!!

She's so stupid. Celebrities, the majority, the ones who love theit craft and are good at it and therefore known for it...like their privacy. They also stick with old friends because new ones you never know what they want from you...so if she knew this, she'd meet them and get to know them as people and not famous actors...and she would value their privacy and respect it by keeping them quiet. Instead she rieks of desperation and likes to show them off like little trophies making her look anything but trustworthy or of good intentions and instead like the fame hungry social climber she is. Sad times. She'll never get what and where she wants because she had no passion and what she does is all for the wrong reasons.

Smells like desperation spirit - Cringey Burrrrf
Your usual lurker who likes to join in every once in a while :tu:

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

That’s probably part of why she is even in
this production though: they want her to post to social media. No one believes she was selected for her acting talent 8-)

Post by Guest »

I was gonna post what a complete piece of irrelevant dog crap Jim Chapman was on his GG page, but then I gave up on looking for it because it's been so long since anyone commented on it. Maybe it's further down the page, but like he said, "Nobody cares."

Imagine pretending like your outside career from YouTube has any longevity. Cant wait to see them both in three years doing a shitty podcast and trying to collab with newer YouTubers who laugh at them behind their backs.

Somebody get Angelika Oaks to drag his ass.... and Tanya's. But I'm still waiting for Willam to destroy her world :rofl:

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

meg1912 wrote:Image

I just can't believe they're the same age. :o Lily is truly fresh-faced and beautiful. Meanwhile, Tanya somehow looks like a "preserved" 40 year old. The unnatural blonde hair, the harsh slug eyebrows that look like they were drawn on with a grey marker, and teeth that strangely look like veneers but aren't (at least I don't think?) really age Tarn. :?

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

:rofl:
But now it appears the sequel will see some very special new additions, including Mama Mia: Here We Go Again’s Lily James and randomly, YouTuber Tanya Burr.
https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/18/four-wed ... g-8259095/

God, it's embarrassing that Tanya's the only "cast member" to post so many pics and Stories of the project. Did the STARS of the film even mention it at all? Half the damn photos in the article were from Tanya's Instagram. She's so pathetic. I bet she was dying to take to the Internet to post the selfies with Lily. So desperate to show (give the appearance) that she's a 'somebody'. Just, sad.

AlphaAlpha
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by AlphaAlpha »

JuniperJones wrote:I was gonna post what a complete piece of irrelevant dog crap Jim Chapman was on his GG page, but then I gave up on looking for it because it's been so long since anyone commented on it. Maybe it's further down the page, but like he said, "Nobody cares."

Imagine pretending like your outside career from YouTube has any longevity. Cant wait to see them both in three years doing a shitty podcast and trying to collab with newer YouTubers who laugh at them behind their backs.

Somebody get Angelika Oaks to drag his ass.... and Tanya's. But I'm still waiting for Willam to destroy her world :rofl:
I do think he was just being sarcastic and messing with them and they were also joking back, considering one of the girls literally has them meeting as a pinned tweet lol. he even liked all of their tweets of the exchange.
I imagine if they were legit upset and thought he was serious they wouldn’t still be tweeting him nice things and being supportive.

albystrom
Learner
Learner

Post by albystrom »

heyguyssotoday wrote:
meg1912 wrote:

Part 2:

I burst out laughing and spilled hot ginger tea all over my legs JIM BRUH IM DED :rofl:
Sorry, English is my first language.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

snuffy777 wrote::rofl:
But now it appears the sequel will see some very special new additions, including Mama Mia: Here We Go Again’s Lily James and randomly, YouTuber Tanya Burr.
https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/18/four-wed ... g-8259095/

God, it's embarrassing that Tanya's the only "cast member" to post so many pics and Stories of the project. Did the STARS of the film even mention it at all? Half the damn photos in the article were from Tanya's Instagram. She's so pathetic. I bet she was dying to take to the Internet to post the selfies with Lily. So desperate to show (give the appearance) that she's a 'somebody'. Just, sad.
They must know she’s the worst actor in the history of acting. However, since it’s for charity and since she has a somehow large Instagram following, let’s use that for leverage while Oaf is convinced that her time to shine has come.
Has anyone told her that the Academy won’t award her for playing Bridesmaid #2?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

There. I fixed it. Image

vanessa39
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vanessa39 »

the video of her awful american accent made me gag

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

An ad for a cafetiere with their beloved Nespresso machine they use all the time in the background. Sure, Jan.

I am so annoyed with the current situation of ads both on youtube and instagram, not just with Tanya, but also almost every content creator. They are so money hungry they're accepting every ad that comes their way- they wouldn't know what integrity is even if it hit them right in their smug faces.
Not only that but the delivery process and the sales pitch is basically non existent- just a photo with a stupid caption. How do people that choose them think it works?! Add the ongoing problems with disclosure (if you got it for free, you should still disclose it you f mug) and we arrive at where we are today. I don't know about you guys but I find it hard to believe any of the ytbrs recommendations these days. I really hope there is a change coming because it is just pathetic that these nobodies not only don't respect their fans enough to actually put some work into ads, but also get silly amount of PR, money and glorification for a horrific quality they bring to the table.

Return to “Tanya Burr”