Box-Office Burr, or: bought-parts-badly-acted - Part 25

heyyy1800
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Box-Office Burr, or: bought-parts-badly-acted - Part 25

Post by heyyy1800 »

She’s shared videos by commenting on her YouTube from a month ago just for more views

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

WompWomp_1738 wrote:As predicted... Tanya changed the name of her "Let's Talk..." vid to "What I've Been Loving in March". She's really something else... makes a click-bait video to get the views, then once she gets enough, changes the title. What a class act!
Disgusting...embarassing... you just have to hate her. Can't wait her to fail miserably in her play and in life in general!

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

WompWomp_1738 wrote:As predicted... Tanya changed the name of her "Let's Talk..." vid to "What I've Been Loving in March". She's really something else... makes a click-bait video to get the views, then once she gets enough, changes the title. What a class act!
Just, embarrassing. She wants to be seen as this successful jet-setting actress, but Tanya, honey. We see you. Everyone sees that you're having to pull desperate tricks like this to stay afloat. Like, get yourself together already.

Well, actually, though, she does somehow have some people fooled. :? It's baffling to see comments from fans telling her how proud they are of her for coming so far with acting now and everything. They must be blinded, or something, by the YouTube success.. the multi-million pound home, the designer clothes and accessories, the fancy trips and stays at luxury hotels & resorts, the PR gifts from brands, the getting to attend fashion week and walking red carpets at awards shows. If Tarn didn't have this previous success and was just an [aspiring] Actress. with her current CV, she'd be working as a part-time waitress struggling to pay rent on her one-bedroom space right now.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Aswell as the thumbnail! It looks like a completely different video.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

It still annoys me she seemed quite dismissive about the play when trying to plug it on tv a couple of months ago, and had to make it clear her passion is screen work :|

Post by Guest »

2candy2 wrote:
Aswell as the thumbnail! It looks like a completely different video.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Her comments are heavily moderated... even when you sort them newest, they are just glowing gobs of praise over that boring ass video, even though there are over a thousand dislikes. Also, I'm quite shocked that she decided to upload that video simply for the.. "unflattering" way her chin and neck look.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

I unsubbed after that, it's disgusting. And so did hundreds of others. Are views really worth looking like such a tit on youtube?

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

small portions I see and carefully hiding her double chin with a creme egg as big as her own head lmao ImageImage

Inviato dal mio PRA-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

clessidrae wrote:small portions I see and carefully hiding her double chin with a creme egg as big as her own head lmao ImageImage

Portion size notwithstanding, that dinner does look amazing. Wonder if Ian cooked it? I think everything he posts looks delicious, and he’s not half bad himself. Image

I guess we can safely say that Tan is in no way going to get in shape for the play. I would bet my last dollar that she won’t go further in the production than the press dates. Maybe it was always planned to be that way, as it seems that she has not taken any of it seriously.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

clessidrae wrote:small portions I see and carefully hiding her double chin with a creme egg as big as her own head lmao [img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 6f576c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 6d1bd3.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180401</span><span>/</span><span>6f2c67f3ab6597b7cd9eda84656f576c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180401</span><span>/</span><span>94087ff7d62dbcd766c82773c06d1bd3</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

And she’s sucking her cheeks in to try and look thinner :roll: she’ll definitely be stuffing her face with chocolate, food/drink while visiting for the holidays, goodbye to getting fit for that play, there’s no way she’s gonna do a full run of the play. I think she’s gonna fuck over her minions who’ve bought tickets for shows after the press night by pulling out with some fake injury, exhaustion or anxiety. I think the whole thing might be a stunt, just to get publicity for the show and her acting career and the understudy will take over after the first couple of weeks.

So she’s changed yet another clickbait video, doesn’t this stupid bitch realise that will make her lose even more subs and views than she’s already losing, she’s so fucking desperate now. This play is just a desperate attempt for her to get more publicity by pulling out of it when it bombs, that’s why she’s not making any effort to get fit before the play. She’ll do 2 or 3 weeks in the play then leave and will use all the publicity to desperately try and boost her non existent tv/film roles

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

I thought Haste was supposed to be a great cook, those Yorkshire puddings look burnt to a crisp and the chicken isn’t very brown. Wondering what that dish in the middle is, is it meant to be a quiche. I thought he was supposed to be cooking healthy food for Nik cos she has some illness, maybe she gets a separate dinner. Anyway with the added wine it all looks very calorific and saturated fat laden, good luck with the added weight gain Tarn :rofl: Oh and don’t forget all those Easter eggs :rofl: I bet she’s gearing up for a Weight Watchers sponsorship soon :roll:

Post by Guest »

^I reckon it's a cauliflower/broccoli cheese bake lol- whatever it is, it won't be doing her many favours on top of everything else ahead of this play... The understudy taking over after a couple of weeks would be a long time for Tanya, I give it a couple of days at most (if not right after the press night :D ). Can you imagine if she proved us all wrong, lol.

Post by Guest »

Sorry for the double post but meant to add I think Tanya would be too proud to take a Weight Watchers or similar sponsorship.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

Kit168 wrote:I thought Haste was supposed to be a great cook, those Yorkshire puddings look burnt to a crisp and the chicken isn’t very brown. Wondering what that dish in the middle is, is it meant to be a quiche. I thought he was supposed to be cooking healthy food for Nik cos she has some illness, maybe she gets a separate dinner. Anyway with the added wine it all looks very calorific and saturated fat laden, good luck with the added weight gain Tarn :rofl: Oh and don’t forget all those Easter eggs :rofl: I bet she’s gearing up for a Weight Watchers sponsorship soon :roll:
Who is this haste? I wondered how someone with such low views and mediocre boring food got singed to gleam.

I bet tarn gets offers for Weight loss companies all the time and rejects them, won't be long till that's the only offers she gets.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

glitterglue223
Learner
Learner

Post by glitterglue223 »

Has Tanya ever even done a play before? Like, at a drama school or anything? Or has she got no experience acting in front of an audience?

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

Comolemntfou wrote:
Kit168 wrote:I thought Haste was supposed to be a great cook, those Yorkshire puddings look burnt to a crisp and the chicken isn’t very brown. Wondering what that dish in the middle is, is it meant to be a quiche. I thought he was supposed to be cooking healthy food for Nik cos she has some illness, maybe she gets a separate dinner. Anyway with the added wine it all looks very calorific and saturated fat laden, good luck with the added weight gain Tarn :rofl: Oh and don’t forget all those Easter eggs :rofl: I bet she’s gearing up for a Weight Watchers sponsorship soon :roll:
Who is this haste? I wondered how someone with such low views and mediocre boring food got singed to gleam.

I bet tarn gets offers for Weight loss companies all the time and rejects them, won't be long till that's the only offers she gets.

Ian Haste is Nic’s (one of Jim’s sisters) husband.

Maybe I’m just a sucker for any man that can cook, but I like him. Lol

Cheeseandpickles
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheeseandpickles »

glitterglue223 wrote:Has Tanya ever even done a play before? Like, at a drama school or anything? Or has she got no experience acting in front of an audience?

They listed her primary school as her experience and apparently years of acting and voice lessons.

I was a pirate in a school play once you think I have a shot of being a Professional Actress? ;)

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:
Comolemntfou wrote:

Ian Haste is Nic’s (one of Jim’s sisters) husband.

Maybe I’m just a sucker for any man that can cook, but I like him. Lol

Ah thanks, I knew he had to be connected someway. To be honest I've never watched him, just read the gleam wank description and browsed his thumbnails.

Another that is so lucky to have gleam to hoodwink brands.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

Kit168 wrote:
clessidrae wrote:small portions I see and carefully hiding her double chin with a creme egg as big as her own head lmao [img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 6f576c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 6d1bd3.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180401</span><span>/</span><span>6f2c67f3ab6597b7cd9eda84656f576c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180401</span><span>/</span><span>94087ff7d62dbcd766c82773c06d1bd3</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

And she’s sucking her cheeks in to try and look thinner :roll: she’ll definitely be stuffing her face with chocolate, food/drink while visiting for the holidays, goodbye to getting fit for that play, there’s no way she’s gonna do a full run of the play. I think she’s gonna fuck over her minions who’ve bought tickets for shows after the press night by pulling out with some fake injury, exhaustion or anxiety. I think the whole thing might be a stunt, just to get publicity for the show and her acting career and the understudy will take over after the first couple of weeks.

So she’s changed yet another clickbait video, doesn’t this stupid bitch realise that will make her lose even more subs and views than she’s already losing, she’s so fucking desperate now. This play is just a desperate attempt for her to get more publicity by pulling out of it when it bombs, that’s why she’s not making any effort to get fit before the play. She’ll do 2 or 3 weeks in the play then leave and will use all the publicity to desperately try and boost her non existent tv/film roles

This in conjunction with the click bait and declining popularity/ unsubscribing is the downfall for sure. She's crumbling much faster than anyone else I check up on/ discuss here.

I hope that people who "admire" her for following her dreams and "making it as an actress" see when she pulls out of this thing prematurely that she's all talk and no action.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Kit168 wrote:I thought Haste was supposed to be a great cook, those Yorkshire puddings look burnt to a crisp
Yorkshire pudding or fat mushroom? Whatever this is, it looks very BURRnt indeed.

Return to “Tanya Burr”