Tarnished: TanyAd Part 20

Glitter Boots
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tarnished: TanyAd Part 20

Post by Glitter Boots »

parisienne wrote:Just about died when she said it's ok to go a shade darker with the foundation "because it's L'Oréal True Match, it will just match to your skin." HAHAHA NO, that's not what the True Match range is about. It's about finding the true match for your skin shade because they have warm, neutral, and cool undertones. Does this girl ever use her brain to think or...?
I actually lol'd at that like yep just go ahead and buy any shade and it will magically match your skin tone :rofl:

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

parisienne wrote:Just about died when she said it's ok to go a shade darker with the foundation "because it's L'Oréal True Match, it will just match to your skin." HAHAHA NO, that's not what the True Match range is about. It's about finding the true match for your skin shade because they have warm, neutral, and cool undertones. Does this girl ever use her brain to think or...?
And here we thought that the 'chocolate coffee sprinkler' geniusness couldn't be exceeded.

muahaharrr
Informer
Informer

Post by muahaharrr »

Tanya Durrt

Sophia22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sophia22 »

Her foundation in her new video....there are no words. She may as well have smathered mustard all over her face

ponyforchristmas
Learner
Learner

Post by ponyforchristmas »

Does anyone ever wonder if Kate comes on here?

muahaharrr
Informer
Informer

Post by muahaharrr »

Sophia22 wrote:Her foundation in her new video....there are no words. She may as well have smathered mustard all over her face
I actually commented about mustard on her video. See if it gets noticed..

bobslaw
Learner
Learner

Post by bobslaw »

Lots going wrong with her latest video.

1) The green gunge on your top lip from leftover, unexfoliated self tan. Not a good look.

2) Her brows are consistently the wrong colour. Her hair colour is a warm, light brown. Her brows are a cool, dark brown. Taken together, it doesn't work.

3) Inability to match foundation shade to the colour of her skin. Particularly noticeable around her eyes. Tanya. Pick a better colour. Please.

Post by Guest »

Jasmine S wrote:Damnnn...she should rename her video to "how to look like you have jaundice". How does she edit her video and not see how horrible that look was?
This is not the first time someone has mentioned her skin looks yellow-ish. I have said the same thing myself a long time ago, so it is clear that this is something she does too much.

Post by Guest »

ponyforchristmas wrote:Does anyone ever wonder if Kate comes on here?
'

I'm wondering if Jim comes on Kate :D

kiwiana
Informer
Informer

Post by kiwiana »

JuniperJones wrote:
'

Oh, snap! :rofl:

bizarremoments
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bizarremoments »

is it cause of the lighting or what is that yellow-ish line right above her lip?

if you would think it could be from removing hair but that usually turns up red :?

DapperDisco
Informer
Informer

Post by DapperDisco »

JuniperJones wrote:
'

I feel horrible for laughing, but man, you win the internet!

But really, this is why I dislike it when friends become employees, you need that separation. In the "real world" one would never go out and party/drink/do the things Kate does with their boss, and that's what Tanya is, her boss. That's why I find myself liking Jim's pick with Daisy, she's cool/comfortable with being on camera, but she behaves properly/fitting of the job and isn't trying to camera whore every two seconds.

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soundofsilence »

I am brand new to Tanya Burr, she popped up as a recommendation and I liked the one video I watched so I subscribed. The next video I watched is her 'Golden Glow drugstore' video...and holy crap was that ever awful. I could not get past her smearing on that horrible shade of foundation (and telling everyone that it's okay). I then looked at her subscriber count for the first time and was stunned to see she has over 3.5 million. HOW?! WHY?! Seriously, how does she have that many subscribers? Or have I just been living in a cave all this time?

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

soundofsilence wrote:I am brand new to Tanya Burr, she popped up as a recommendation and I liked the one video I watched so I subscribed. The next video I watched is her 'Golden Glow drugstore' video...and holy crap was that ever awful. I could not get past her smearing on that horrible shade of foundation (and telling everyone that it's okay). I then looked at her subscriber count for the first time and was stunned to see she has over 3.5 million. HOW?! WHY?! Seriously, how does she have that many subscribers? Or have I just been living in a cave all this time?
I've been watching her from the start, she got a lot of subscribers fast from being in the pixiwoo affiliation, she was dating the sisters' brother at the time. Her management company, Gleam I assume is very good to her. She has done a lot of red carpets and been on magazine covers (Glamour UK was one of them). But I agree with you, her foundation is always too dark and doesn't match.

poshbird
Informer
Informer

Post by poshbird »

"This is by a brand called Artist"

IT'S ARTISTE, TANYA!! How the fuck doesn't she know that despite being in the industry?!

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

poshbird wrote:"This is by a brand called Artist"

IT'S ARTISTE, TANYA!! How the fuck doesn't she know that despite being in the industry?!
She never struck me as being very intelligent. I mean how hard is it for these people, they are often gifted these products in PR.

betylistic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betylistic »

If there was one single good about the latest video, it is that she at least did not shove any codes on our faces. This girl might be taking dozens of gifts from the brands, huge ones in fact like a whole trip to an island but she still is not promoting Morphe, I wonder why, though.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Really confused with that foundation colour....so much of it too.

VueliElsa
Learner
Learner

Post by VueliElsa »

I had to go and see what the fuss was about with her new tutorial. Literally gobsmacked :o
I cannot believe how yellow she was at the end, and all the products looked so unblended on her skin! Surely she should be using a cool-toned base? Her skin was pink at the beginning..

dunjad
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dunjad »

I'm honestly shocked! I mean, look at this, how is there no negative comments at all? She looks dirty and ugly! [URL=http://s272.photobucket.com/user/d ... .jpg[/img][/url]

Return to “Tanya Burr”