Uglily Cuntingham and her first world problems - Lily Pebbles Part 12

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Uglily Cuntingham and her first world problems - Lily Pebbles Part 12

Post by Timtamtamara »

Yeah I think she is dumb. She’s proven it on numerous occasions like when she asked followers if they had more than one set of bedding or when she informed us voting was anonymous as if anyone thought it wasn’t. To be honest it was probably her that thought that voting wasn’t anonymous and was pleasantly surprised that it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuchi
Informer
Informer

Post by Chuchi »

I think she is just lazy. It's not like she is dumb and can't understand basic things, she simply doesn't even try to learn them because she never had to. That's why she always calls things that someone put a little thought on how to do it "smart", like selling shelves made with trendy paint colors on Etsy.

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

Chuchi wrote:I think she is just lazy. It's not like she is dumb and can't understand basic things, she simply doesn't even try to learn them because she never had to. That's why she always calls things that someone put a little thought on how to do it "smart", like selling shelves made with trendy paint colors on Etsy.
Ha! Yeah there is that too. Any basic life skill for her is ‘oh it’s so clever I didn’t think of it before’. Also, whenever she refers to other properly functioning human she has a need to differentiate how she’s ‘not one of those people’. ‘God, you know those people who have common sense, work hard and try to improve themselves throughout their lives. That is just so not me. I am completely oblivious to the world and my surroundings and I chose to understand things only at a surface level. My husband, family and friends don’t complain so why should I change?’

LydiaDeetzhat
Debater
Debater

Post by LydiaDeetzhat »

Did she really just demonstrate how to use a book mark? Does she think we are all as stupid as her??

Also anyone notice how far from the camera she is.. think she has been reading us..

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

LydiaDeetzhat wrote:Did she really just demonstrate how to use a book mark? Does she think we are all as stupid as her??

Also anyone notice how far from the camera she is.. think she has been reading us..
In her favourites video? I don’t think she reads this but if she does and continues to be the way she is well then there is no hope for her

Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater

Post by Einhorn_two »

I don’t have any words left
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

Einhorn_two wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:38 am
Omg! Imagine working 4hrs in a day on what is basically the essence of your job and literally all it consists of!! The horror! No wait, most people do double even triple of that daily! Can’t relate Lily sorry, I have an ACTUAL full time job.

She is SO detached from reality she disgusts me. Vile ugly gross woman.

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

Are we supposed to feel sorry for her for spending 4 hours on editing a video? Lily, people have 9-5 jobs every day and some work overtime and weekends! A lot it Youtubers out there spend many many hours editing and perfecting their content, some even weeks. And I can bet the said video is still gonna be some dull, pointless day in life ad crap she usually puts out

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

Einhorn_two wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:38 am
lol, it’s a hard job because she’s shown us literally everything already so yeah, editing it in a way that this will feel like a « reveal » must be super difficult.

Ah, what a moron. I know this and yet she continues to astonish me with her dumbness and her lack of self-awareness.

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

The hair looks worse and worse
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Mixedbaby wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:58 am
The hair looks worse and worse Image

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

This is classic Lily right here -- claims to LOVEEE something the minute she gets it, then a couple of days/weeks/months later she realizes it's "not working". Eg her hair, her pink bedroom walls, her stroller, her closet knobs, etc. This is why she can't be trusted with any ad she does, despite how "real", "authentic" and "trustworthy" she claims to be. She has no personality and no personal taste (she didn't just "lose her personality" from pregnancy like she thinks she did; she just never had one to begin with!), so she doesn't know what she actually likes/doesn't like. The irony of her being the "influencer" is astonishing.

Lulu42
Learner
Learner

Post by Lulu42 »

Those photos of her hair on her Instagram story remind me of the highlights people used to get years ago where it was literally the strips of colour placed throughout the hair. It doesn’t look blended/balayage at all.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

Rebecca was literally slandering every of Lily’s past design choices on her story yesterday. It came of kinda bitchy (but well, she’s right in everything) so makes sense why these two seem to get along well ImageImageImage

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

PowderGirl wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:28 am
Rebecca was literally slandering every of Lily’s past design choices on her story yesterday. It came of kinda bitchy (but well, she’s right in everything) so makes sense why these two seem to get along well
ImageImageImage
She's so right though, Lily's home styling is such a mess. If Rebecca had THAT much to comment about on just one tiny section of Lily's bedroom, can you imagine what she would have to say about her entire house??! LOL. I would love for Lily to hear all of that

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

What is she talking about? Did someone trigger her? Lmao
393F4FC7-38EE-4C48-8A3B-13563870ADC5.png

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

palmer wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:45 am
What is she talking about? Did someone trigger her? Lmao

393F4FC7-38EE-4C48-8A3B-13563870ADC5.png
Moany Cow. Her loo paper isn't sponsored yet. There you have all of the aforementioned occurrences.

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

Smug Lily ‘hard at work’ again. Such a good work ethic! I wonder how she’s survive a normal 9-5 job at the office? She’s run off to and have a mental breakdown in the car park half way through her work day?? God she’s pathetic!

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

She is just baffling! I can’t believe she shares this...I would just keep quiet and at least pretend I am productive. Doesn’t she only work two days a week? So on her first working day, she complains about having to edit for 4 hours and on the second she needs to leave her computer because she got super stressed doing some “fancy editing” (i.e. her job?!). She must be trolling us at this point.

Also, she is not driving so does this mean Rich is at home driving her around?! Remind me why he is working part-time again? Unbelievable!!!

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

1) Girl can't do anything apart from "room makeovers", favourites video, and Q&A's

2) She thinks this photo is so good that she posted it on her grid (...why she thinks is good is beyond me, the expression on her face is so off-putting) In her caption, she asked for positive social media stories and she's superrrr proud of all the comments. She herself didn't share anything, lol.

Lily Pebbles, PR expert, is once again polling her audience about what they want or don't want to see in her content. Most people answered yes btw, but I wonder if she'll start doing it because she's so fond of being shady about this sort of stuff

Return to “Lily Pebbles”