#Gifted Shades of Grey: Lily Pebbles (part 11)

belbeauty29
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: #Gifted Shades of Grey: Lily Pebbles (part 11)

Post by belbeauty29 »

I thought she always tagged brands so we could go shop them ourselves?! Seems like she forgot to tag the brand for Rich’s new coffee machine. I guess that’s becsuse she’s already paid for it herself so she can’t beg. Guarantee if she was still looking she’d have tagged a picture of said coffee machine and asking for reviews from her followers if @insertbrand were any good!

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

Genuinely surprised she didn't post on her stories "no one ever tells you how supportive your partner can be when you are giving birth. Rich was so amazing and I want to get him a present to show my appreciation. He keeps saying he wants a fancy new coffee machine. Any recommendations?"

Sorry for the long post but just typing that would have likely resulted in a few offers to send her one. I'm shocked she paid for one.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

yeah, baby cinema is a movie played at low volume for mums to enjoy while the baby sleeps.

lily's a real moron though. if you tag the company after paying money for something there, they'll send you MORE things to thank you for shopping with them.

sk_dd
Learner
Learner

Post by sk_dd »

Tulips wrote: ^ Anyone have a rough idea how much they would've been paid for that magazine feature? Nice little earner, no doubt.
I don't think they would have been paid for it - it was probably part of the deal with getting a freebie from Ripples. Their PR Manager / agency would have likely arranged for photography of the new bathroom and then pitched the images & a Q+A with Lily to Ideal Home (and potentially some other home magazines) to gain coverage for the brand.

*I should add I work in PR but could be wrong - just guessing based on what I know*

SaveLeyla
Debater
Debater

Post by SaveLeyla »

I think she needs to get her stomach examined. It’s not going down the way it seems it should. I had a baby in January and by 4 weeks (about what she is?) my stomach was pretty much flat. Not super flat but flat. I’d be concerned if it still looked like that, like her organs shifted or something. Not even a vanity thing... eek.

Sarahsnightmare
Debater
Debater

Post by Sarahsnightmare »

SaveLeyla wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:35 pm
I think she needs to get her stomach examined. It’s not going down the way it seems it should. I had a baby in January and by 4 weeks (about what she is?) my stomach was pretty much flat. Not super flat but flat. I’d be concerned if it still looked like that, like her organs shifted or something. Not even a vanity thing... eek.
She had a c-section so shes recovering from major surgery. It probably doesnt help that she never works out so she doesnt have muscle to help with recovery.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Sarahsnightmare wrote:
SaveLeyla wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:35 pm
She had a c-section so shes recovering from major surgery. It probably doesnt help that she never works out so she doesnt have muscle to help with recovery.
That and eating 6 cakes in a row!

Taylor89
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Taylor89 »

Everything. EVERYTHING. Is #PRgift

It’s becoming laughable

Lechat
Informer
Informer

Post by Lechat »

Anyone seen her latest story? She seems like she’s really struggling and not enjoying it.
Whilst it’s up to her, am not sure being so public is going to help but she probably loves getting lots of sympathy from strangers on IG. I really think she should stay off IG and concentrate on the baby. But looks like shilling PR gists is more important to her. Strange priorities.

Rondoodle
Learner
Learner

Post by Rondoodle »

The early days of having a baby are tough so I do feel for her somewhat. Problem is that Lily shows how self centred and self absorbed she is with these posts. Her sisters have had 5 kids between them and her best friend has also had a child. Of course it gets worse before it gets better. You get more and more tired with every week and most people don't see any improvement in this for AT LEAST 3 months! She bangs on about support but if she didn't realise this, how supportive was she to other people when they were going through the same. Not very, I'd imagine. She was most likely one of those people who thought it would be different for her! Plus Rich is at home with her too. God forbid she was alone with the baby like most normal women. Sheesh, actually do you know what? I don't feel for her at all. I'm glad she's highlighting that its tough for new mothers but she has a knack of doing so in the most moany and self indulgent way possible.

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

each post/story is either her indirectly complaining or trying to make her self seem like the only person to ever give birth and have a newborn or a #Gifted indirectly beg for freebies

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

What is her latest IG story about? What is the moanster moaning about this time? Sorry I don't have IG :love2:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

no_strings wrote:What is her latest IG story about? What is the moanster moaning about this time? Sorry I don't have IG :love2:
ImageImageImage

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

meg1912 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:53 am
no_strings wrote:What is her latest IG story about? What is the moanster moaning about this time? Sorry I don't have IG :love2:
ImageImageImage
God bless you <3 I love it when you guys post her shiz for those of us social media-stunted individuals :rofl:

Def sounds like baby blues? I fully expect if she does suffer postpartum depression that at least she'll share it (not sure if that's a good or bad thing... she's been so moany in past it's hard for anyone to take her seriously). Mastitis :o that does suck.

I get she's trying to be real but I agree with the poster that said it would prob behoove her to just focus on family and stay off social media for awhile (hard now that you've set the posting precedent).
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

no_strings wrote:
meg1912 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:53 am
ImageImageImage
God bless you <3 I love it when you guys post her shiz for those of us social media-stunted individuals :rofl:

Def sounds like baby blues? I fully expect if she does suffer postpartum depression that at least she'll share it (not sure if that's a good or bad thing... she's been so moany in past it's hard for anyone to take her seriously). Mastitis :o that does suck.

I get she's trying to be real but I agree with the poster that said it would prob behoove her to just focus on family and stay off social media for awhile (hard now that you've set the posting precedent).
You're welcome! Image Rich, take a photo while I pretend to sleep. ONCE AGAIN. ImageImageImageImageImage

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

703ninjaginger wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:34 am
each post/story is either her indirectly complaining or trying to make her self seem like the only person to ever give birth and have a newborn or a #Gifted indirectly beg for freebies
Yeah, it was quite gross of her to post about how difficult things are then in the next post there is a pic with My 1st Years and Gap Kids PR gifts.

Yet again she is showing how selfish she is when she says things like paternity leave and help in hospital weren't things she cared about before. She has nieces and nephews and friends with kids! I don't know how it's never occurred to her before.

No time for watching YouTube etc but enough time to post long stories and pics of all the PR gifts. I just wish she would say "I'll be back in approx a month" like when she was finishing the F(lop) Word. I know some are lucky but I have yet to meet someone who hasn't at least had a few days of feeling really emotional in the month after birth. Obviously the other end of the spectrum is post natal depression of post natal psychosis and can be very serious but it doesn't seem like this is the case and I of course wouldn't wish those on anyone.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Lily has every advantage available to her possible. God knows if they really wanted, Rich could take longer leave and their standard of living or his job prospects wouldnt meaningfully decline. If you can remodel your whole goddamn house cuz its not quite to your taste, you can stay at home longer. This whole thing is a charade. Woe is me, some wealthy people (but not the very wealthiest ) are slightly suffering cuz not everything in life can be handed to them on a silver platter. Some things fall outside the realm of privilege but even then she has every resource available to her in the earthly world to attempt to cope.

And tho she now and again throws in fashionably woke references to some kind of awareness that not everyone has it like she does - she doesnt actually care. She only momentarily can pretend to care when something actually touches her princess and the pea life.

Bird83
Learner
Learner

Post by Bird83 »

She's having problems with breastfeeding and Grey has a dummy. I'm not against dummies, they're just not advised until feeding is established which in this case it isn't. It will mask feeding cues, affect positioning and attachment which affects volumes etc. Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Bird83 wrote:She's having problems with breastfeeding and Grey has a dummy. I'm not against dummies, they're just not advised until feeding is established which in this case it isn't. It will mask feeding cues, affect positioning and attachment which affects volumes etc. Image

It honestly baffles me that Lily doesn't turn to her sisters for advice. I mean, they both have kids! Or even her mum?!

Bird83
Learner
Learner

Post by Bird83 »

meg1912 wrote:
Bird83 wrote:She's having problems with breastfeeding and Grey has a dummy. I'm not against dummies, they're just not advised until feeding is established which in this case it isn't. It will mask feeding cues, affect positioning and attachment which affects volumes etc. Image

It honestly baffles me that Lily doesn't turn to her sisters for advice. I mean, they both have kids! Or even her mum?!
Exactly! She's getting breastfeeding support but unless everyone else in her family bottle fed then surely they can help too?!

Return to “Lily Pebbles”