Miserablily Beggar - Tenny, Meanie, Grimy, Moan (Part 8)

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Miserablily Beggar - Tenny, Meanie, Grimy, Moan (Part 8)

Post by lolita_blah »

Yes those stories are TMI Lilly.
If you want to help other women who are going through the same situation, as the amazing influencer that you are, you could share how you felt, what you did to help, what doesn't help at all ect ect
Not showing yourself crying next to your 10k toilet. WHO the hell takes a selfie after throwing up? It's a crazy world we are living in folks

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk
:love2:

BeagleCat
Learner
Learner

Post by BeagleCat »

Of course special snowflake lily has had the worst first trimester. God forbid she’d had to go to work at a real job where your colleagues don’t know you’re pregnant where you have to put on your big girl pants and get on with it.
I’m about six weeks ahead of lily and had terrible nausea and sickness up to about 15 weeks. I can’t imagine sitting on the couch ignoring my partner for months on end. You just get used to feeling sick and rubbish all the time!

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

I'm already annoyed by her ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Inviato dal mio PRA-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Lily gifted us a pun for our next title! HorMOANS

ramona262
Learner
Learner

Post by ramona262 »

Once again Lily is completely unaware of her own HUGE privileges.... while of course no one wants to feel sick and tired and depressed, she is so lucky that she was able to lie on the couch all day, while most women have to go to work like everything is normal and hide there pregnancy and nausea from their boss ... Vomiting in your own home is sure as hell better than vomiting in your office bathroom hoping that no one can hear you or see your bump starting to show

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

Emmy25 wrote: I think Anna and Mark will move in a year or two then try for a baby. So she'll basically follow Lily in getting the free house stuff then all the free baby and maternity stuff that would be enough for 10 new parents. I REALLY hope the stuff they don't use goes to a shelter. I think Fleur basically had a room full of strollers and carriers she didn't like.
I don't think I've ever seen Anna openly begging for stuff the way that Lily has. She at least has some dignity in that sense. Lily's the one that poses with empty face cream canisters saying she's all out. I mean ofc Anna will also be sent some free stuff but I imagine Lily will pick out some expensive stroller she likes, then Instagram it like 'LOVING THIS @BABYBRAND STROLLER SO MUCH, SHOULD I GET IT?' and then a month later we get a baby haul of '@BABYBRAND was so kind to send me this stroller!'

nicocacola
Debater
Debater

Post by nicocacola »

saurusofha wrote:
Emmy25 wrote: I think Anna and Mark will move in a year or two then try for a baby. So she'll basically follow Lily in getting the free house stuff then all the free baby and maternity stuff that would be enough for 10 new parents. I REALLY hope the stuff they don't use goes to a shelter. I think Fleur basically had a room full of strollers and carriers she didn't like.
I don't think I've ever seen Anna openly begging for stuff the way that Lily has. She at least has some dignity in that sense. Lily's the one that poses with empty face cream canisters saying she's all out. I mean ofc Anna will also be sent some free stuff but I imagine Lily will pick out some expensive stroller she likes, then Instagram it like 'LOVING THIS @BABYBRAND STROLLER SO MUCH, SHOULD I GET IT?' and then a month later we get a baby haul of '@BABYBRAND was so kind to send me this stroller!'
And then proceed to say "I didn't even ask them for it"

Post by Guest »

I have two children. If I hadn't had any I think that Lily would have terrified me re pregnancy. For any of you who don't already have children and are hoping to, don't let Lily put you off. Some of us have fantastic pregnancies. I felt as well as usual and was really excited. I wasn't lonely and was never nauseous. Not everyone escapes all the symptoms ( I know that my sister and I were both lucky), but don't let Lily put you off. Lily would never be happy.

em-snow
Informer
Informer

Post by em-snow »

How did I know she was going to have the most terrible pregnancy to end all pregnancies and suffer THE MOST . .

Honestly she’s so damn privileged I’d love to laze about wallowing in my self pity all day but unfortunately at 10 weeks pregnant and throwing up 10+ times a day I just have to get in with it just like every other pregnant lady ever :roll:

I’d love to see her deal with my 12 hour night shifts and none sleeping one year old alongside sickness and exhaustion. Self indulgent selfies next to her 10k toilet does not make her relatable honestly :x

Post by Guest »

em-snow wrote:How did I know she was going to have the most terrible pregnancy to end all pregnancies and suffer THE MOST . .

Honestly she’s so damn privileged I’d love to laze about wallowing in my self pity all day but unfortunately at 10 weeks pregnant and throwing up 10+ times a day I just have to get in with it just like every other pregnant lady ever :roll:

I’d love to see her deal with my 12 hour night shifts and none sleeping one year old alongside sickness and exhaustion. Self indulgent selfies next to her 10k toilet does not make her relatable honestly :x
Possibly comment of the week for me. These youtubers really have no idea :tu:

CloudyCoffee
Learner
Learner

Post by CloudyCoffee »

She's so attention seeking & moany it's not even funny. A lot of women deal with pregnancy along with a full time job.

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

She is such a miserable person: even in what should be the happiest announcement video she is moany, insufferable, etc...

And then she warns about the pregnancy vlogs being miserable too. You don't say! :roll:

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

sophieimogen wrote:I have two children. If I hadn't had any I think that Lily would have terrified me re pregnancy. For any of you who don't already have children and are hoping to, don't let Lily put you off. Some of us have fantastic pregnancies. I felt as well as usual and was really excited. I wasn't lonely and was never nauseous. Not everyone escapes all the symptoms ( I know that my sister and I were both lucky), but don't let Lily put you off. Lily would never be happy.
See, I would argue that it's important to see the crappy parts of pregnancy. No one really talks about how hard pregnancy is and then all of a sudden you're preggo yourself and then people start talking horrible things like episiotomies and other stuff like that. Everyone knows about low mood and/or mood swings, but hardly ever anyone talks about postpartum depression. You had an easy pregnancy, that's awesome. But not everyone is going to be that lucky.

em-snow
Informer
Informer

Post by em-snow »

staedtler wrote:
sophieimogen wrote:I have two children. If I hadn't had any I think that Lily would have terrified me re pregnancy. For any of you who don't already have children and are hoping to, don't let Lily put you off. Some of us have fantastic pregnancies. I felt as well as usual and was really excited. I wasn't lonely and was never nauseous. Not everyone escapes all the symptoms ( I know that my sister and I were both lucky), but don't let Lily put you off. Lily would never be happy.
See, I would argue that it's important to see the crappy parts of pregnancy. No one really talks about how hard pregnancy is and then all of a sudden you're preggo yourself and then people start talking horrible things like episiotomies and other stuff like that. Everyone knows about low mood and/or mood swings, but hardly ever anyone talks about postpartum depression. You had an easy pregnancy, that's awesome. But not everyone is going to be that lucky.
I’ve had a terrible pregnancy all three of mine, pre-eclampsia which then was eclampsia, post partum haemorrhage, late term miscarriage, emergency c-section, extreme sickness etc you name it I’ve had it.

It’s important to put it all out there and be informative but it’s also important to be responsible in how you do that it’s not fair to terrify people, you could literally see the look of glee on her face when she had something to complain about eg the sickness. The ridiculous self indulgent pics of her after being sick say it all for me.

From what she’s put out there in the video and what she’s wrote on Instagram sounds like she’s had a very textbook normal first trimester. Nothing really to write home about, she should focus more on the mental health side and the loneliness cause I would of appreciated that pre-pregnancy even now with my third the emotional side is rough.

em-snow
Informer
Informer

Post by em-snow »

Tulips wrote:
em-snow wrote:How did I know she was going to have the most terrible pregnancy to end all pregnancies and suffer THE MOST . .

Possibly comment of the week for me. These youtubers really have no idea :tu:
She really has NO idea what she’s moaning about, us ‘normal’ folk struggle in pregnancy just as much if not more than her and we just have to get on with it. There no laying in bed all day being waited on hand and foot for us, I honestly think unless she acknowledges this and takes steps to be more independent and proactive she will seriously be knocked for six when the baby arrives cause those first few months will be the hardest time of her life FACT.

She’s in such a privileged position and I think it’s honestly dishonest and remiss of her to ignore this fact.

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

waiting for lily to get fat and start shilling 'fast fat loss' machines

2candy2
Debater
Debater

Post by 2candy2 »

I would feel a bit cramped downstairs in that house with children added to it

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Ugh... I knew it. We just found out we're expecting 2 weeks ago, and I've felt like poo but have to drag myself to work to afford stuff unlike Princess who gets gifted everything. Literally the last person I wanted to be preggers with at the same time is Lily.

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

no_strings wrote:Ugh... I knew it. We just found out we're expecting 2 weeks ago, and I've felt like poo but have to drag myself to work to afford stuff unlike Princess who gets gifted everything. Literally the last person I wanted to be preggers with at the same time is Lily.

Congratulations, no_strings and please don't feel disheartened! Princess Lily might have freebies along the way and Rich as cook, cleaning boy, overall everything her heart desires, but once the baby arrives, there's no falling back on anyone for support. She might share sleepless nights with Rich, but when he's off for work, it'll be all on her.
Wishing you a pregnancy as smooth as possible and maybe avoid following her, to avoid aditional stress? Sending a virtual hug your way!! ImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

meg1912 wrote:
no_strings wrote:Ugh... I knew it. We just found out we're expecting 2 weeks ago, and I've felt like poo but have to drag myself to work to afford stuff unlike Princess who gets gifted everything. Literally the last person I wanted to be preggers with at the same time is Lily.

Congratulations, no_strings and please don't feel disheartened! Princess Lily might have freebies along the way and Rich as cook, cleaning boy, overall everything her heart desires, but once the baby arrives, there's no falling back on anyone for support. She might share sleepless nights with Rich, but when he's off for work, it'll be all on her.
Wishing you a pregnancy as smooth as possible and maybe avoid following her, to avoid aditional stress? Sending a virtual hug your way!! ImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
Awww you're such a sweetie! Thank you, your words mean a lot <3
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Return to “Lily Pebbles”