whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by liseppe »

Goodness I can't stand it when people publically shame workers like that, it's so bloody arrogant and entitled,

I

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

SayWhat wrote:Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

[tweet][/tweet]

Sorry I am lost, who tweeted that?

raiseitup_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by raiseitup_ »

TTGirl wrote:
SayWhat wrote:Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

[tweet][/tweet]

Sorry I am lost, who tweeted that?
her dad

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

what an ass. like father like daughter
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

baakla
Talker
Talker

Post by baakla »

He also has/had an entire tumblr dedicated to his travels through the american south with his wife (Lily's mom) and there were some really rude pictures of strangers on there (posted without their permission, surely) and comments about fat, dumb americans... so yeah

lilmisscrazy322
Talker
Talker

Post by lilmisscrazy322 »

baakla wrote:He also has/had an entire tumblr dedicated to his travels through the american south with his wife (Lily's mom) and there were some really rude pictures of strangers on there (posted without their permission, surely) and comments about fat, dumb americans... so yeah
I just found it. Now I know where lilly get's it from. Considering there were not that many comments, mostly pictures, he really managed to say some rude things. Such as zooming in on a family eating pie and making comments about weight. He also seems like quite a whiner.

Also, the more I watch Lilly, the more I hate Rich, because I don't understand what type of man could tolerate her.

Post by Guest »

Sounds like Lily has a similar personality and resembles her dad more than her mum too, so she really is a chip off the old block ;)

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

lilmisscrazy322 wrote:
baakla wrote:He also has/had an entire tumblr dedicated to his travels through the american south with his wife (Lily's mom) and there were some really rude pictures of strangers on there (posted without their permission, surely) and comments about fat, dumb americans... so yeah
I just found it. Now I know where lilly get's it from. Considering there were not that many comments, mostly pictures, he really managed to say some rude things. Such as zooming in on a family eating pie and making comments about weight. He also seems like quite a whiner.

Also, the more I watch Lilly, the more I hate Rich, because I don't understand what type of man could tolerate her.
Jesus Christ. What kind of 'successful' man with a family in his 50s spends time ridiculing strangers on Tumblr of all places about their weight of all things. What an embarrassment. At least for this moment, Lily looks 'ok' in comparison, but barely. I wonder if he is as awful to his family sometimes as he is strangers.

pmarie
Learner
Learner

Post by pmarie »

She seemed really fun and lively in the festival vlog, even self aware when she was talking about how much she moans. I do like how she's one of few YouTubers that will acknowledge when her and her friends are drunk instead of trying to seem so squeaky clean.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

new thread name? whatiwhingedabouttoday?

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

whatihatetoday
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

bits wrote:whatihatetoday
ahaha of course! that's perfect

iwasforcedtoregister
Learner
Learner

Post by iwasforcedtoregister »

Oh god, Lily had a snapchat up yesterday moaning about how she liked a dress but it was £89. Now I'm not saying that's not a lot of money because for a lot of people it is, but for Lily who earns a decent amount of money and wouldn't bat an eyelid spending that amount of money in Sephora and Boots, why would she moan about paying that for a maxi dress that actually suited her? The likes of ASOS and Topshop have similar things for sale at around the £60 mark so it ain't much different. Also, she ended up getting the dress and something else because she had a 'discount' that day... Hmm, I'm thinking we'll see these items of clothing make an appearance in an upcoming video with a little shout out to the shop she bought them from.

han_han
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by han_han »

iwasforcedtoregister wrote:Oh god, Lily had a snapchat up yesterday moaning about how she liked a dress but it was £89. Now I'm not saying that's not a lot of money because for a lot of people it is, but for Lily who earns a decent amount of money and wouldn't bat an eyelid spending that amount of money in Sephora and Boots, why would she moan about paying that for a maxi dress that actually suited her? The likes of ASOS and Topshop have similar things for sale at around the £60 mark so it ain't much different. Also, she ended up getting the dress and something else because she had a 'discount' that day... Hmm, I'm thinking we'll see these items of clothing make an appearance in an upcoming video with a little shout out to the shop she bought them from.
She posted a link to the dress on Twitter with the hashtag #affiliate :roll:

iwasforcedtoregister
Learner
Learner

Post by iwasforcedtoregister »

han_han wrote:
iwasforcedtoregister wrote:Oh god, Lily had a snapchat up yesterday moaning about how she liked a dress but it was £89. Now I'm not saying that's not a lot of money because for a lot of people it is, but for Lily who earns a decent amount of money and wouldn't bat an eyelid spending that amount of money in Sephora and Boots, why would she moan about paying that for a maxi dress that actually suited her? The likes of ASOS and Topshop have similar things for sale at around the £60 mark so it ain't much different. Also, she ended up getting the dress and something else because she had a 'discount' that day... Hmm, I'm thinking we'll see these items of clothing make an appearance in an upcoming video with a little shout out to the shop she bought them from.
She posted a link to the dress on Twitter with the hashtag #affiliate :roll:
Ooh, I didn't see that! But I did see that she posted it on Instagram and tagged Urban Outfitters! I can't believe she even manages to moan about buying a discounted dress which she'll make money with through affiliate links! I mean, when other people buy things in the sale(which is less remarkable than a personal discount) we are all excited because we made a saving but Lily manages to moan. :roll:

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

lilmisscrazy322 wrote:

I have been saying this for awhile and people would judge me for it on this forum, she's a horrible human being

Post by Guest »

That dress she moaned about (because of the price) looked really nice on her! And then she followed it up with that horrid denim dress thing and... ugh. She has such awful fashion sense.

humdrume
Informer
Informer

Post by humdrume »

Alka wrote:
lilmisscrazy322 wrote:

I have been saying this for awhile and people would judge me for it on this forum, she's a horrible human being
I see your point here cos I feel the huge b*tch vibes her has. I am honest saying that I watch her cos her tinny flat, her lack of beauty, her not super upper rich boyfriend and other stuff... I find it more relatable and "real" ( I not sure if this is the word). Also I like that her relationship is pretty equal and that she has a life out of her house which is weird in youtube nowadays...but totally agree that Lilly is absolutely not an angel $_$ imo.

She is one of my fav but only for certain things.

janeca_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by janeca_ »

i honestly think she only has her group of friends because they're childhood friends and just know how to put up with her, they're used to it. she cannot make new friends outside of youtube. who would want to hang out with a stuck up negative spoiled brat like that? Rich is definately a whipped one, he had a few drinks and hurt himself in the festival vlog and she said she fights with him when that happens. he's a grown man ffs, let him do whatever...

Post by Guest »

Lily hates everything. That should be the thread title.

Return to “Lily Pebbles”