PiinkImplantsLeftTheChat (Part 63)

theteaispipinghot
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkImplantsLeftTheChat (Part 63)

Post by theteaispipinghot »

When YouTube recommends her old videos to me it’s always shocking.... THIS IS A THREE YEAR DIFFERENCE.

She’s really turned into everything she’s wanted... a wannabe Trisha Paytas blonde bimbo with prolapsed butthole lips and damaged blonde hair. She looks so lifeless in her recent videos. Yikes.

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

theteaispipinghot wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:39 am

When YouTube recommends her old videos to me it’s always shocking.... THIS IS A THREE YEAR DIFFERENCE.

She’s really turned into everything she’s wanted... a wannabe Trisha Paytas blonde bimbo with prolapsed butthole lips and damaged blonde hair. She looks so lifeless in her recent videos. Yikes.
Reminds me of this...

ETA: holy shit is GG ever glitchy, it was way too hard to post this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by PiinkShameful on Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

There's no way he's no completely sick of her yet. He's been stuck with her nonstop for the past what, 3 weeks straight? That is NOT a good idea when you're just starting a relationship!!

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

LiddlePallid wrote:There's no way he's no completely sick of her yet. He's been stuck with her nonstop for the past what, 3 weeks straight? That is NOT a good idea when you're just starting a relationship!!
I literally couldn’t think of much worse. Being stuck with Samantha, her 5000 animals, in her stinky, unclean house. I really hope she’s taken the time to do a full house clean these last 2 weeks.. have we ever even seen her buy cleaning supplies? Does she own a duster?! The smell of the litter try with all those cats! Ahhhh I wish I was a fly on the wall.

Kayfb
Talker
Talker

Post by Kayfb »

theteaispipinghot wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:39 am

This actually makes me feel a bit sad for her. I get it’s all her own doing but damn she used to be cute ish in her own mousey way. She’s just a fucking train wreck now.

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

In there last live (making shrimp pasta) it seemed like Sam was getting annoyed of Austin too lol. She kept treating him like a little boy that wouldn’t follow directions hahaha ( when he put the shrimpy water and messed up her “sauce”) it was total cringe fest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Well maybe this relationship will make her realize she needs to stop dating younger guys :rofl: (doubtful)

Mooo_looo_
Learner
Learner

Post by Mooo_looo_ »

April fucking 1st and she ALREADY has some bullshit excuse as to why she won’t have a video. SHOCKER. She is actually useless in every single way. She even fucks up not having an actual job. Wonder how it feels to fail at everything in life?

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

She’s so stupid.. if she “accidentally” uploaded today’s video yesterday to start her everyday in april uploads.. then surely she would already have a video ready for the next day, aka today but intended for tomorrow.. or am I being stupid?! It doesn’t make sense??

PiinkImplantsLeftTheChat (Part 63)

Post by Guest »

Hahahahahaha the shrimpy water. Fuck they’re a couple of dirty old hillbilly’s. She thinks she’s sewww domesticated and such a Suzy homemaker. He had to eat pizza pops, watery shrimp pasta, baked spaghetti from the box and take out every single day. He said he didn’t even want to know how much he spent on take out because she had to have SkipTheDishes DAILY.

I’m convinced she has an eating disorder. I’m sorry. It’s a trigger topic but her eating habits have made Dahltyn gain a bunch of weight and Austin will be the same. She eats like total shit and not only did she lose weight fast, she looks malnourished. Like her face, skin, everything looks really really unhealthy. If that’s the case I don’t wish that on anyone but I have never seen anyone who can eat junk like she can and not put the weight back on. She never eats healthy or exercises.

Also almost her entire BBL and surgery sculpting she had done is gone. All that’s left is her diaper ass. Her hips and curves are gone. She has absolutely no muscle, either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reallythough
Learner
Learner

Post by reallythough »

Lmao, this dummy said she just realized that she posted her video for today yesterday. It’s been out for almost 24 hours how tf is she that brain fried to see that now. She’s too lazy to even try to post something else today. It took her 1 week to post her video she had yesterday, how tf does she have literally nothing else to post.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

They probably shagged each other senseless while completely drunk and coked out for 3 weeks...but now they are home...have to face ''reality'' and have probably realised they aren't even compatible! :rofl:

I can totally see him sobering up a little (because he does have a job to go to) and realising she's not the *BaD bItCh* he thought she was (Not that he is anything special...because he fucking isn't. He is just as ratchet)

It wouldn't surprise at all if he has become distant with her already. lol
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

FerdaClout
Informer
Informer

Post by FerdaClout »

reallythough wrote:Lmao, this dummy said she just realized that she posted her video for today yesterday. It’s been out for almost 24 hours how tf is she that brain fried to see that now. She’s too lazy to even try to post something else today. It took her 1 week to post her video she had yesterday, how tf does she have literally nothing else to post.
I can see why she never had a normal job. She's so unreliable. April just started and she's allready making excuses for not uploading lmao.

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

reallythough wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:30 pm
Lmao, this dummy said she just realized that she posted her video for today yesterday. It’s been out for almost 24 hours how tf is she that brain fried to see that now. She’s too lazy to even try to post something else today. It took her 1 week to post her video she had yesterday, how tf does she have literally nothing else to post.
Yeah I don’t buy that sorry excuse for a second. Sure she’s negligent, but for someone who posts so infrequently and randomly there’s just no way she’d accidentally upload. She’s full of shit yet again. She had two solid weeks to work on creating content and all she came up with was that half assed video (or whole assed if we’re talking about the unnecessary shots of her behind), she should be ashamed honestly. She’s a shitty lazy you tuber and she’s going absolutely nowhere but downhill from here.

reallythough
Learner
Learner

Post by reallythough »

PiinkShameful wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:35 pm
reallythough wrote:
Yeah I don’t buy that sorry excuse for a second. Sure she’s negligent, but for someone who posts so infrequently and randomly there’s just no way she’d accidentally upload. She’s full of shit yet again. She had two solid weeks to work on creating content and all she came up with was that half assed video (or whole assed if we’re talking about the unnecessary shots of her behind), she should be ashamed honestly. She’s a shitty lazy you tuber and she’s going absolutely nowhere but downhill from here.
I agree, I think she’s lying about posting it by accident. I think she just didn’t edit a video yesterday Like she maybe had planned & doesn’t want to edit it today on top of whatever else she’s going to do. Spending more than 2-3 hours working in a day is just way to hard for her.

FerdaClout
Informer
Informer

Post by FerdaClout »

reallythough wrote:
PiinkShameful wrote:
reallythough wrote:
I agree, I think she’s lying about posting it by accident. I think she just didn’t edit a video yesterday Like she maybe had planned & doesn’t want to edit it today on top of whatever else she’s going to do. Spending more than 2-3 hours working in a day is just way to hard for her.
My theory is that something has happened with Austin and Sam (he's been radio silent on all social media and hasn't been all over Sam's snap) and her newest upload had him in it so she's scrambling to film a video without him in it.

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

charcobain wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:52 am
LiddlePallid wrote:There's no way he's no completely sick of her yet. He's been stuck with her nonstop for the past what, 3 weeks straight? That is NOT a good idea when you're just starting a relationship!!
I literally couldn’t think of much worse. Being stuck with Samantha, her 5000 animals, in her stinky, unclean house. I really hope she’s taken the time to do a full house clean these last 2 weeks.. have we ever even seen her buy cleaning supplies? Does she own a duster?! The smell of the litter try with all those cats! Ahhhh I wish I was a fly on the wall.
She had a chance to clean a little bit this whole isolation time, you would think she'll want to impress him like she's sew wifey material, cleaning and cooking in her tiny too tight clothes, just like she did with Dahltyn when they just started dating. But nope, still lazy af.

Just less than a year ago she bought a dustpan for the first time in her life (she actually shamelessly said that in that video, June 3rd 2019) we never saw it again, she'll probably need to clean her duster because it collected so much dust from her not using it.

20200401_230617.jpg
Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SugarDarling on Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

It seems like he just used her as a f*ck buddy to take on vacation with him!!!

Scabby is dumb AF to think they are or were ever *iN lOvE* :rofl:

She also introduced him to her audience waaay too quick! But she probably thinks he can't leave her now because her ''fans'' love him :roll:

If this guy can leave TWO newborn babies and their mother's....he won't think anything about dumping some busted thot with a mediocre youtube ''career'' :FU:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

reallythough wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:54 pm
PiinkShameful wrote:
reallythough wrote:
She doesn’t seem sincere at all in the snap she posted explaining the situation. She’s always lying so you’d think she’d be better at bull shitting at this point. But nope. I agree and think she’s likely just too lazy, sitting around at home all day in your own filth is just sewwww hard, right Scam?

BabyHandsSam
Informer
Informer

Post by BabyHandsSam »

PiinkShameful wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:21 pm
reallythough wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:54 pm
PiinkShameful wrote:
reallythough wrote:
She doesn’t seem sincere at all in the snap she posted explaining the situation. She’s always lying so you’d think she’d be better at bull shitting at this point. But nope. I agree and think she’s likely just too lazy, sitting around at home all day in your own filth is just sewwww hard, right Scam?
Her teeth look terrible now in that snap of her making excuses. She spends so much money to look better but ends up looking worse. It's comical.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”