Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkPervert (Part 54)

Post by reality04 »

GoatFairy wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:18 pm
lol she wrote "te amo" in a tweet... don't think i've ever heard her attempt to speak another language. strange coincidence that romero speaks spanish..
She's so attention seeking it's ridiculous. Desperate for attention

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

reality04 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:21 pm
GoatFairy wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:18 pm
lol she wrote "te amo" in a tweet... don't think i've ever heard her attempt to speak another language. strange coincidence that romero speaks spanish..
She's so attention seeking it's ridiculous. Desperate for attention
uhm guys, she has Mexican friends! dont you remember? that's why she's not racist despite including the clip of her mum freaking out about them joking about going to Mexico 😋😋😋😛😛😛😛😜😜😝 sillies!

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

Nikkixkitty wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:19 am
Shessofucked wrote:She deleted the "we love a mystery man" tweet. :rofl:

Screenshot_20190521-183038_Twitter.jpg

And douche is listening to some song about hating women. Hes such a rebel now with that eyebrow piercing lmfao. :rofl:
Screenshot_20190521-181259_Snapchat.jpg
She probably deleted it because he’s done w/ her and will never be seen in a vlog again. She was probably hoping they had something more LOL . & I’m dying at douche listening to a song about hating women and putting his middle finger up. ImageImage these two really know how to keep it classy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All of his pics sticking his middle finger up remind me of My Immortal, "A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them."

I really like how she's trying to "expose" a restaurant for giving her "food poisoning". I'd bet money that it's some fast food joint or cheap sit down restaurant. Chances are, she just feels icky from filling her body with processed garbage and sugary drinks at Starbz all day every day. Or, her insides are hurting from wearing that fucking corset way too tight. She's so fucking annoying.

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

This broad is so wack. She tries desperately to achieve her botched version of perfection every day of her life. She edited this photo to look better! Give it up girl you're not fooling anyone!
Screenshot_20190522-203015_Snapchat.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

to me the initials, from that screenshot, look to read either CON or EON, which isnt Romero's??? my guess is it's an abbreviation like her FRESh inner lip tattoo that she will never ever tell the meaning of because it's so special and personal 🙄

also, she never posted the q&a she supposedly did w karlee yet still has the tweet asking for questions pinned

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by scamdalous »

This is a huge mess just like her life - why can’t she just tell the truth? She obviously has ALOT to hide.

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

So many disgusting things said and done to a 16 year old in this video. She literally said she was attracted to danielle and the way she talks about her is so fucking creepy. Also you can tell shes lying out of her ass how she supposedly said "SAMANTHA?!" get fucking real!

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

Poor Sam always late, doing the Courtney Stodden circa 2011 tongue thing. All she did in this video (besides eating garbage of course, what she does best) is:

Sticking her tongue out, licking and biting her botched lips:

Touching her ridiculously long horrid unmatched extensions:

And biting her filthy nails, ew.

And that's not everything! It was like that through the whole video, I couldn't screenshot every second. Was very hard to watch so suffer with me 😂

"I don't like having carbs carbs salt sugar sugar" LOLWUT? That's exactly what you're eating for the last few years lol, and tons of fats! "tomorrow I'll go to the gym, eat salad drink tons of water" lololol STAHP IT I CAN'T PLEASE.

Takes a bite of hamburger "Ew so salty" then takes a bite of nachos and cheese. Yeah because that's not salty.

Taking a bite of pizza at 12:25, being dramatic and childish with food in her mouth in silence for 10 seconds. Just eat it? I'm surprised she didn't gag and spit as always. And she supposed to be a grown up woman.

First few seconds: "I hate these food challenges!!!"
Last few seconds: "if you want me to do more of these food challenges give this video a like!"

It's really weird when she's calling him Ex, my ex, like we don't know him (she does it with "bestie" too, just say their names?) She used to call him my boyfriend on her main channel like just say Dahltyn?? Your cuties know him and it's not like you have a new audience in every video, we all know the (few) people in your life.

Also I feel like it's too soon to throw the ex word, especially because if they keep making videos together they might end up together again ugh!! I thought he doesn't want to be in videos anymore... And the tension between them was just weird like "we're cool but we're not cool" why are you being so passive aggressive about her, being butthurt and talking shit and then being in a video with her? And to use his ugly face in the thumbnail, good for you selling your soul for views.

She tried really hard to show her phone screen so we will see that she changed his name to Dahltyn, in her past videos she used to show his name at any chance so we will see that he's her "hubby ❤" or something like that.

She was really feeling herself in this video and I don't know why, she still look 45-47 to me.

Alexis is officially ruined. They're twins now. Both of them are doing the tongue thing, touching their ugly extensions and staring at themselves in the viewfinder.

I can't believe Alexis is laying on that disgusting couch like that..... She also slept in her disgusting bed. Why are you doing this to yourself?

Btw I wonder if she edited something out, because at 7:09 there's a glitch that I didn't have at first, and now it freezing like she's saying "it's sooo embarrassing" but her mouth isn't moving and then at 7:19 it's back to normal. Is it just my phone?

Oh and based on her clothes (but maybe she's just wearing the same clothes of course, typical Sam) that's the same day they took Coop to the dog park, I'm still surprised he has a leash! He never went outside anyway bless his heart. Poor baby.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I loved that vlog about the concert LOL. We're adults, but we bought hair like Danielle's! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The other day when they talked about how cheap the hair extensions were I wanted so badly to comment "yeah, you can tell LMAO" Again, WHY didn't the guy cut those extensions so they at least matched the length of the rest of Sam's hair???

Sam is always "sewww anxiety," but she seemed to have no problem speaking into the microphone on stage in front of a bunch of people LMFAO. She couldn't speak on the panel when she went to that event and faked a migraine, but had no issue with this? Also, why didn't she film the part where Danielle supposedly said she knew who she was?

Sam surprised Alexis with the hotel (I knewwww she paid for everything lmao) but then keeps saying "the room's not really your style" - may as well just say "I wanted to stay here and you're with me, so you're coming."

Sam. The kid is 16. SIXTEEN. You're on the internet saying you're attracted to her and she's so captivating, and you're all excited about texting her. Get a fuckin' grip!!! And yes, it takes SO MUCH PASSION to shout "Go bitch, go bitch, go bestie!" :rofl:

She also mentioned in the car how she had a shitty week. Why, because you got a tattoo for a guy you slept with once and he was done with you? lol!!

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

We should send the bhad bhabie vlog to drama channels like keemstar or something. What she is doing to a minor is unacceptable and disturbing on so man levels. A lap dance, and slapping her ass? Really?! A man would be in jail for that and all over the news! How does she think this is okay at all?!? Dramalert has a separate Twitter specifically for reporting stuff.

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

Shessofucked wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 8:53 am
We should send the bhad bhabie vlog to drama channels like keemstar or something. What she is doing to a minor is unacceptable and disturbing on so man levels. A lap dance, and slapping her ass? Really?! A man would be in jail for that and all over the news! How does she think this is okay at all?!? Dramalert has a separate Twitter specifically for reporting stuff.
Here's where you can report it if youd like:

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

jasminexo13 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:10 am
When she said she had a bad week it was because her bf got arrested and went to jail
How do you know this? I'm not trying to be smart I'm genuinely curious.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

green kitty wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:56 pm
to me the initials, from that screenshot, look to read either CON or EON, which isnt Romero's??? my guess is it's an abbreviation like her FRESh inner lip tattoo that she will never ever tell the meaning of because it's so special and personal 🙄

also, she never posted the q&a she supposedly did w karlee yet still has the tweet asking for questions pinned
I see EM. Both in cursive with loops! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought it was ME and we were just seeing it flipped, but how the loop starts for the cursive M, its on the inside, so comes after the E!
EM ... is not Romero Dinero initials tho? And i dont know why everyone keeps thinking its his initials? She was with mc cheater for 6 yrs, and wouldnt even put his name on her body, let alone his name on the hoose! Why would she put a new guys initials on her body? The EM stands for something dumb like fr3$h

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

Jasmine are you Dahltyn trying to "stir up some shit" (his words)? Because I doubt Dahltyn has a new girl as you said, and I barely believe Samantha's tattoo is for a new guy. And trust me I despise them both so I'm not trying to defend them. It's just that Jasmine is new here and has no proof just throwing words. What jail? Why? Who? How do you know? Sorry if I'm being harsh.

Random User 1234
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Random User 1234 »

ahahaha if dahltyn is that jasmine one. Spill the tea sis. and new girl give me a break . mr forever and a day for samantha

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

SugarDarling wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:33 am
Jasmine are you Dahltyn trying to "stir up some shit" (his words)? Because I doubt Dahltyn has a new girl as you said, and I barely believe Samantha's tattoo is for a new guy. And trust me I despise them both so I'm not trying to defend them. It's just that Jasmine is new here and has no proof just throwing words. What jail? Why? Who? How do you know? Sorry if I'm being harsh.
I think its dahltyn tbh. He probably made an account and is anonymously exposing her ass on here lol.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

SugarDarling wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:33 am
This was my thoughts too! I went to Saskatoon Police website, and they have bulletins of when ppl are arrested, and there is nothing on there for May.
If it is just mc cheater, just expose her already? Shes not gonna take you back, and shes fucked you over plenty! She cant run to lawyers for you exposing the truth about her.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Seriously Dahltyn, if you're on here just spill. Do it anonymously, whatever, we just want to know what actually happened lmao

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

jasminexo13 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 12:20 pm
Haha I’m not him... I just live here and know both of them and their friends personally. I saw her mans tattoo before I saw hers and his bust was made quite public here.
One of his friends says he has a chick now.
Do people think scam is a joke in Saskatoon?

Random27
Informer
Informer

Post by Random27 »

jasminexo13 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 12:20 pm
Haha I’m not him... I just live here and know both of them and their friends personally. I saw her mans tattoo before I saw hers and his bust was made quite public here.
One of his friends says he has a chick now.
Have you been to any of her house parties?Does it really smell like cat pee?

Return to “PiinkSparkles”