PiinkPervert (Part 54)

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: PiinkPervert (Part 54)

Post by sisinikkole »

image.png
you want to air your personal life on Twitter then get upset and delete your account when people call you out for shit. congrats Scammy, your ex is a huge pussy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Post by Guest »

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

🐸 ☕️

Random User 1234
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Random User 1234 »

he still has twitter I found it

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by scamdalous »

“Lip AND lower face fillers” looks like the observations on her wrinkly smokers mouth got to her.
How many more moles can she get! There’s even one sprouting on the tip of her nose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

this might sound bad but she needs those nasty mole removed from around her mouth
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

sisinikkole wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:31 pm
this might sound bad but she needs those nasty mole removed from around her mouth
Nope, it sounds accurate. They're disgusting.

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

Random User 1234 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:23 pm
he still has twitter I found it
What is it?

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

sisinikkole wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:54 pm
image.png you want to air your personal life on Twitter then get upset and delete your account when people call you out for shit. congrats Scammy, your ex is a huge pussy.
I actually lol'd at this! :rofl:

Random User 1234
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Random User 1234 »

it's still thisisdcap I dont know how to post photos

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

Screenshot_20190520-023940_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

"BOUJEE Room Service MUKBANG w/ my best friend", where should I start...... maybe the "best friend" part lololol.... my *bestie* this my *bestie* that.. we get it you have a (19 y.o) bestie now, she has a name, use it.

16 minutes of them playing dumb and doing dumb faces.. It was a struggle to watch. "OMG tastes exactly like grapefruit!" "Maybe they actually juiced it" *dumb face* "Ohhh sounds like a lot of work!"

Alexis the whole video: sooo good, so nice, so dope! sooo cheap! Insane! Literally. *dumb faces*

Samantha: "that's a lot of syrup" *drinking it and pouring everything on her pancakes* and "omg 7 bacon instead of 4" while touching them all with her filthy nails. Meanwhile Alexis is spreading the whole butter on her pancake and saying "My braids are in my pancakes" ew.

Samantha really ruined Alexis. They're having a "food day" and after the mukbang they're going to olive garden and to a candy store and a chocolate store and "good thing we're already at the mall so we don't need to go outside" or some dumb thing they're said. Btw I forgot to mention it but in the drive thru video when they had a mistake with Alexis drink she was like "ugh but we just got it yesterday" which means they're now being Starbucks queens together and getting fat and unhealthy together awww so cute BFFS goals.

"We're like the Snooki and Deena of Saskatoon" "falling and drinking" "the girls here are so positive like no drama" "so different from Saskatoon"

And I thought Samantha's braids were disgusting

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

Shessofucked wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:52 pm

She HAD to include her tits flopping out all over the place.
Can someone teach her how to wear a robe? Of course she'll make the thumbnail like that.

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by scamdalous »

I wonder what Alexis’ friends & family think of her hanging out with this immature, slutty, attention seeking 30 year old woman who pays all the expenses so she can have Alexis sit in the hotel room with her, filming themselves over indulging for strangers on the internet like lazy gluttonous slobs...
Sam is introducing a normal 19 year old girl to a life of self obsession, plastic surgery, unnatural enhancements, over indulgence, overly sexual behaviour, terrible personality traits, teaching her to neglect a healthy adult life so that Scam can keep her all to herself since she has no one else... run Alexis!!! Eddie needs to come back and get his girlfriend away from this psycho old lady who’s sinking her (very dirty and nasty) claws into his girlfriend.. she’s turning Alexis into Scam 2.0!
I bet Sam is the type of obsessive clingy friend to try and turn Alexis against Eddie so that scam can have the attention all on her. If Alexis has a normal life & adult relationship, she won’t be stupid enough to waste her time around someone like Samantha. This is probably why she paid for everything for Dahlytn too, she was buying his affection & company. Isolating him from the real world so she could have him. She’s nuts

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

scamdalous wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:25 pm
“Lip AND lower face fillers” looks like the observations on her wrinkly smokers mouth got to her.
How many more moles can she get! There’s even one sprouting on the tip of her nose

So it looks like she barely got any filler in her lips, and she got filler in her smile lines. Which i doubt its going to help hers much anyways. Its mostly when she cakes 4 layers of heavy duty foundatio around her mouth that it looks bad!
Then her eye area is horrible!

This girl tho! Never happy or accepting of how she looks. I couldnt imagine being so miserable with myself, while loving in a small town and never leaving or doing anything. Yet always needing to run to a surgeons office.
Its not like shes doing photoshoots or anything either. She literally gets all this work done to fo through a drive thru 3x a day!!

Cant wait for the day when she cant afford to live this lifestyle anymore, and ends up a wrinkly old prune with saggy ass and saggy tits!

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:49 am
scamdalous wrote:

So it looks like she barely got any filler in her lips, and she got filler in her smile lines. Which i doubt its going to help hers much anyways. Its mostly when she cakes 4 layers of heavy duty foundatio around her mouth that it looks bad!

This girl tho! Never happy or accepting of how she looks. I couldnt imagine being so miserable with myself, while loving in a small town and never leaving or doing anything. Yet always needing to run to a surgeons office.
Its not like shes doing photoshoots or anything either. She literally gets all this work done to fo through a drive thru 3x a day!!

Cant wait for the day when she cant afford to live this lifestyle anymore, and ends up a wrinkly old prune with saggy ass and saggy tits!
I know shes going to lose her mind once old age sets in.

Random27
Informer
Informer

Post by Random27 »

Shessofucked wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 6:14 am
Piink-mcnasty wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:49 am
scamdalous wrote:

I know shes going to lose her mind once old age sets in.
I think she lost her mind a long time ago.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Call me crazy, but I don't think I've ever been in a bra just hanging out with my best friend. That's just weird to me lmao

And as for Dahltyn, start your damn channel and have the first video be spilling all the tea. You know that's what people want, and if you want subscribers right away that's how to do it.

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

I feel that whenever Eddie is done w whatever he is doing hell be stationed elsewhere and alexis will leave saskatoon to be w him, so I dont think scam will do permanent damage. really this I'd wishful thinking but alexis has so much potential to be everything and do everything scam wants to be/do

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

I know some of you looking at Dahltyn's Twitter (btw his account is still there, maybe he just deactivated it for a few hours) watching his likes and what he didn't like, but as his instagram bio say, he's just here to stir up some shit. yeah his situation sucks but we know he loves the attention and I bet he enjoys every minute. He's not an angel, never was, not even since day one when he was with her even though she was with Ian. He maybe depressed and yeah he's kinda honest most of the time (well more than Sam that's for sure) but I just can't take him seriously, he's an attention wh*re just like her.

Oh and he keeps losing followers so good luck with your YouTube channel bro. Maybe I'll watch your video about Sam but that's it lol.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”