Gurlll this is crazy. I hope dalton spills all the tea

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkPervert (Part 54)

Post by Forevergauc »

jasminexo13 wrote:Hmm look what she just posted to snapchat haha believe me now??
Can you spill like all the tea please ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikkixkitty
Debater
Debater

Post by Nikkixkitty »

Forevergauc wrote:
jasminexo13 wrote:Hmm look what she just posted to snapchat haha believe me now??
Can you spill like all the tea please ImageImage

Seriouslyyyyy!! Just tell us everything you know we support youImageImage lol

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

until I see an article about Romero being in jail or any other proof I wont believe it, I mean yeah theres another cat in her house but that doesnt prove a whole lot? or if you could explain wtf the tattoo means and show that Romero or whoever has one of her initials (sjb)

Spiken22
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Spiken22 »

green kitty wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:09 pm
until I see an article about Romero being in jail or any other proof I wont believe it, I mean yeah theres another cat in her house but that doesnt prove a whole lot? or if you could explain wtf the tattoo means and show that Romero or whoever has one of her initials (sjb)
How would Jasmine provide proof of that? There are privacy laws surrounding criminal records. You can’t just call up the police and ask for a letter telling you who is in jail. Newspapers also don’t often publish names unless it’s for a very serious criminal matter. I also find it extremely coincidental that an hour after Jasmine posted about the cat Scam posts a photo on snap. We know she reads here.

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

a photo of Romero's tattoo? photo of him and the cat? also ik some people from my high school who have been arrested on drug charges and, since they're not minors, had their names released when they were charged or sentenced

like idk I have a sneaking suspicion that jasmine is douche, scam, or maybe even alexis. like they mention a cat and tuen suddenly 2 hours later scam posts the cat? they're new to this thread, it's just not adding up to me

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

Spiken22 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:26 pm
green kitty wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:09 pm
How would Jasmine provide proof of that? There are privacy laws surrounding criminal records. You can’t just call up the police and ask for a letter telling you who is in jail. Newspapers also don’t often publish names unless it’s for a very serious criminal matter. I also find it extremely coincidental that an hour after Jasmine posted about the cat Scam posts a photo on snap. We know she reads here.
Not true. Here in Canada they put peoples names in articles all the time for a simple posession, assaults, posession for the purpose, etc. Also, if you call up the jail theyll tell you who's in there. I have done it.

Shessofucked

Post by Shessofucked »

green kitty wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:37 pm
a photo of Romero's tattoo? photo of him and the cat? also ik some people from my high school who have been arrested on drug charges and, since they're not minors, had their names released when they were charged or sentenced

like idk I have a sneaking suspicion that jasmine is douche, scam, or maybe even alexis. like they mention a cat and tuen suddenly 2 hours later scam posts the cat? they're new to this thread, it's just not adding up to me
Yep he/shes a troll. Until I see more proof I dont believe anything either.

Post by Guest »

Agreed! We need to see some proof at least about the tattoo, Romero in jail, or something. The cat thing is def a coincidence or an inside source that is trolling us here. I liked to add just what Shessofucked said people in Canada do put the names in articles (not if their underage) but majority of time the individuals name is always in the article, so seeing that CBC article with only “26 year old” in is seemingly odd to me.

Post by Guest »

DP but someone make a new thread!!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her tattoo looks like it says EM. So what is the guy's first name at least? Give us that much lmao

Do we all agree on HomiieHopperSparkles for the new thread name?

Nikkixkitty
Debater
Debater

Post by Nikkixkitty »

LiddlePallid wrote:Her tattoo looks like it says EM. So what is the guy's first name at least? Give us that much lmao

Do we all agree on HomiieHopperSparkles for the new thread name?
Exactly like don’t leave us hanging lol & I agree it’s definitely a cursive EM. & yes homiiehopper for sure. Hahaha

Post by Guest »

Yes!!!!! Great name!!

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

W A I T. also I know that this 100% isnt happening but could you imagine if its Eddie?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Return to “PiinkSparkles”