SeggySparkles (Part 53)

Re: SeggySparkles (Part 53)

Post by Guest »

green kitty wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:48 pm
So according to his story, he flew to Winnipeg and "it was a bust" and now he's stuck at the airport overnight because there was something wrong with the plane. Who is taking care of the cats and dog??
maybe scam is back? or they dont care because they're both shit? Alexa? also I dont think douche follows Alexa on Instagram which is very odd
Nope, she posted on Twitter to tweet her and karlee questions for a Q&A a half hour ago! Still in Windsor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by green kitty »

lyssss39 wrote:
green kitty wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote: So according to his story, he flew to Winnipeg and "it was a bust" and now he's stuck at the airport overnight because there was something wrong with the plane. Who is taking care of the cats and dog??
maybe scam is back? or they dont care because they're both shit? Alexa? also I dont think douche follows Alexa on Instagram which is very odd
Nope, she posted on Twitter to tweet her and karlee questions for a Q&A a half hour ago! Still in Windsor.

honestly I doubt the cats and dog will be fed today. hes too busy whining about his flight, shes tok busy being a dumb bitch. she probably thinks he'll feed them while he's too self centered to think about it

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:48 pm
So according to his story, he flew to Winnipeg and "it was a bust" and now he's stuck at the airport overnight because there was something wrong with the plane. Who is taking care of the cats and dog??
Prob Alexa... she watched them when she went to California.
I also assume her parents have a key to the place also?!

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

her last few videos havent gotten many views (obviously), some of the more trendy ones got over 100k but shes hovering around 40k to 75k w a million subscribers and shes not posting any vlogs - she must really be making next to no money. idk how shes affording anything at this point

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

Hmmm I personally don't think that they broke up. I think they're taking a break from each other. Samantha is way too egoistical so she won't put up with his depression. She probably told him that he's dragging her down so she flew to Karlee for a party. I doubt she can be there for someone when they're battling something. Everything has to be about her, she can't handle it when the attention is on someone else. I do think that they had a fight but it wouldn't surprise me if she made his problems all about herself. She's extremely self-centered and thinks everyone is out there to get her.
I wish him all the best. I really do. He wasn't always a good person but the moment he opened up about his mental health was the moment he lost his partner. He's a simple dude and he helped her through a lot. Wouldn't surprise if she's the reason he's so broken now. But it's good if he gets out of there. He should leave her alone with her debts (she definitely has a lot) and her loneliness. She doesn't have any friends that have her back. Wouldn't even surprise me if that Karlee chick runs to Nikocado and they both gossip about Sam the moment she leaves. Everything that will happen to her is her own fault.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Maybe Sam has had this trip planned for months and Dahltyn pulled the depression card in a last ditch attempt to get her not to go. Maybe he really didn’t want her to go.

On the other hand, she’s always picked him over anyone else so if they were together and he didn’t want her going I’m sure she would’ve canceled at a moments notice.

I’m curious to see how this all plays out.

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

SeggySparkles (Part 53)

Post by scamdalous »

I just scrolled past this monstrosity in my camera roll, and it’s worse than I remember.. I hope Karlee’s viewers read here and laugh at how much of a train wreck scam is for trying to hang out with a pretty young girl. Look at her. Wtf is that. Her life is a mess.

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

I also dont believe they broke up. last time it was clear and he was begging for her on social media and she made a video crying. now shes just hoeing it up? I think they're just trying to piss the other one off. like I said, he was in the house 2 days ago since you could hear the cat meowing in the background. so either she kicked him out and asked him to stay w the cats or hes still living there and I think it's the latter. why isnt he begging for her online this time? like something is obviously wrong but these 2 are too stupid and stubborn to end it

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

also sorry not sorry for double posting

but this q&a w karlee will be her first collab since sabrina which was her only real collab. like she sent shit w nina and other people, but she's only done a sit down video w sabrina and now karlee. like collaborations are a major way to get your name out there and many youtubers do it yet scam doesnt ? shes so bad at her job and it's all she does

Leash27
Debater
Debater

Post by Leash27 »

green kitty wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:10 am
also sorry not sorry for double posting

but this q&a w karlee will be her first collab since sabrina which was her only real collab. like she sent shit w nina and other people, but she's only done a sit down video w sabrina and now karlee. like collaborations are a major way to get your name out there and many youtubers do it yet scam doesnt ? shes so bad at her job and it's all she does
She's said before that no other Youtubers live around her.....so save up money for a plane ticket rather than tragic ass surgeries and go collab with someone. Hell, even if she road tripped to BC or Ontario to collab that would be awesome. I know it's a long drive, but if she wants to save money it's cheaper than flying, and it gets her channel out there. It's a win-win situation in my opinion, and it gets her out of the house and travelling (Which she claims to love to do)
I love watching travel vlogs, and seeing new places, not watching her play COD on her couch.

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

The time she hung out with Sabrina and Nina only happened because Nina paid for the flight, Sam's gift to Sabrina, and all of the other expenses of their trip. Sam is too cheap and selfish to spend money for regular flights to do collabs. And even if she wasn't, there has to be someone on the other end of that collab, and NO ONE wants to work with her. She's spent years namedropping, asskissing, and SWFing other youtubers, but the only collabs she got with anyone bigger than her were Trisha and now Carly. Her collabs and swaps with Nina were only because Nina was using her for views and subs, and the ones with Sabrina are a direct result of Nina's involvement, and would've NEVER happened otherwise. No one else has ever reached out to her (except for drama channels during her palette scandal), and she's too dumb and socially awkward to make the first move.

Her managers tried to send her to Iceland with other influencers, which would've been a great networking opportunity, but she withdrew under the guise of needing a mental break. In reality, we all know she didn't want to go alone, she knows she doesn't compare to those other girls, and she's only confident when she's screeching on camera at her tweens, and is an insecure hermit in the presence of others (unless you count getting publicly drunk with her mom at Chili's). Just look at her now, the one time she's gotten out on her own, she's already made a fool of herself acting like a drunken slob and grinding all over people she hardly knows at a college-aged bar-hopping event at 30 years old. She's already had to delete the offending snaps because she realizes how ridicilous she looks. She really is one of those people who become a different person and can only have fun if alcohol is involved, which is telling of who they really are.

On the topic of their breakup, they're probably taking a break, as someone else here mentioned, or they're broken up with Dipshit still living there (like last time). During the last "breakup", he still had all of his stuff there and frequented the house, but was working and gone a lot. Sam is gone this time, so seeing him there isn't really shocking. We'll never know because they're too immature to actually just break up.

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

problem is she is shit at editing and boring. even when she travels she doesnt DO anything. goes to California, she stopped at that ghost town but that was 100% because her parents were there. when she and douche were off on their own or on prior trips when it was just them, all they do is eat at gross chains and go to touristy things like the hello kitty cafe. they've both lived in Saskatchewan their whole lives, yet only when douches mom and stepdad were heading to the mountains in Alberta did they go. THEY COME TO EDMONTON MULTIPLE TIMES A YEAR. WHY NOT GO TO BANFF AND JASPER? or hell BC is beautiful! it's because theres no mall out in the wilderness. they dont like doing interesting things they just want to consume food, clothes, toys. they're strictly materialistic which is fine but like. how boring. they're in a landlocked province but never went to the ocean while in California or Florida? they're also cheap. shes gone to California multiple times yet o ly went to Disney land when Josh and cynthia paid for them to go. that's why their version of a vacation is shopping and eating, you dont have to pay to enter a mall and they get instant satisfaction, whereas Disney is expensive and has lines,unless someone else is paying, they're not interested. that's why they'll never go to Europe or Asia or the Caribbean. they're cheap and trashy.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I was gonna say, I almost forgot about when they did the video with Trisha. I thought sure that would have boosted her subscriber count but it didn't seem like people gave enough of a shit to go sub to her channel lmao

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

80FF19ED-27BB-4850-AD46-E60B404798A6.jpeg
110D1D3C-306A-4558-9034-1D8BFE0FA85A.jpeg
62C358D4-4224-45F3-A4F4-AEA351B1BB4C.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

stars&rockets08 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:35 pm
not gonna lie I thought that first picture was of Tana. I get second hand embarrassment watching this almost 30 year old woman try to act like someone in their early 20's
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

looks like karlee is helping/teaching scam how to edit photos. also, scam doesnt seem to think beyond surface level, shes like oh I wanna take a photo, w no consideration for the background. like, just a chair, some wires, and a door. like wow what a wonderful photo

so douche is now taking a break (assuming he means social media) and because scam is scam and rarely posts him anyway, and w vlogs no longer being posted and him refusing to be in them as per his tweet a week or two ago, we wont know what's going on. scam wont come out and say if they're on a break or broken up. guarantee they'll both come back like nothing happened in a couple weeks

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

He says hes taking a break, but we will see how long that lasts! The guy went from never posting, to posting hourly...
also,it looks like Karlee showed her what the “portrait” mode is on her phone!
She never seems to change or play with functions of cameras/phones. Just does a basic point and shoot.

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

stars&rockets08 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:35 pm
That first picture. Her boobs look disgusting, so veiny and ripply, and her makeup is on Baby Jane levels of fucked up.

Random27
Informer
Informer

Post by Random27 »

It also looks like she’s missing her arm.I hope Karlee helps her with posing as well.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's probably home by now (she posted when she was leaving) so we'll see what happens. It's probably going to be either a couple weeks of silence in both ends or she'll end up uploading dumb videos on her channel and ignoring everyone's questions.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”