SparklessRelationship (Part 52)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

SparklessRelationship (Part 52)

Post by LiddlePallid »

This seemed like the winning title lol! Continue!

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SparklessRelationship (Part 52)

Post by pradacandyxo »

love this title :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

logicalnonsense
Informer
Informer

Post by logicalnonsense »

:tu:

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spidergoat
Talker
Talker

Post by spidergoat »

Yess

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Okay, we say it all the time but they could save SO MUCH MONEY if they stopped eating out for every meal! Do they really think it's better to buy prepackaged shit from the grocery store/deli instead of just cooking a meal yourself?

$5.69 for her sushi roll
$6.49 for his dynamite roll and then I didn't see the tags for the other things, but I assume they were all around the same price range:
perogies
chicken wings
giant peanut butter brownie
and then she got Starbucks, too. Sewwww healthy! Along with the Taco Bell she had on Snapchat too.

I love that they pretty much ignored and danced around the "why do you just never wear coats" question lmao. The person wasn't asking what temperature you'll wear a coat in, they meant why the fuck are you two always complaining how cold it is while not wearing a coat!!

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

I couldnt imagine eating out daily! Maybe i love cooking and a home cooked meal too much?

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

I wish my "doing a lot of work" was going to the mall to shop. also, I know forever 21 clothes can be tight but that Simpsons shirt didn't fit her at all.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She hates cartoons, yet continually buys shit with cartoons on it. I don't understand. lmao

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

LiddlePallid wrote:She hates cartoons, yet continually buys shit with cartoons on it. I don't understand. lmao
What does she actually like?

I know she hates cartoons, red lipstick, random things like that.

But I cannot think of anything she likes other than horror movies or hello kitty, if she even likes those things (i always thought she talked about both for some quirky attention)

Like... wtf DOES she like? Does she watch any tv series? Have any favourite musicians or actors? Have any political opinions or knowledge? Aspire to go back to school? I just don’t know with her.

I feel like she sits at home and stares at the wall until Dahltyn comes home lol. Must be why she’s trying to come up with the most mundane activities to seem like she’s interesting.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Sorry for the double post but I just remembered Dahltyn being absolutely flabbergasted at the fact that a rock punctured their tire.

This has happened to me multiple times as well as many people I know. To me, this was an average thing that can’t be helped and happens often. And he’s never heard of it happening?

“Must have been the worlds sharpest rock” like what? Don’t you work with vehicles? People come into shops to get their tires patched every single day. Has he been living on the moon?

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

PiinkFart wrote:Sorry for the double post but I just remembered Dahltyn being absolutely flabbergasted at the fact that a rock punctured their tire.

This has happened to me multiple times as well as many people I know. To me, this was an average thing that can’t be helped and happens often. And he’s never heard of it happening?

“Must have been the worlds sharpest rock” like what? Don’t you work with vehicles? People come into shops to get their tires patched every single day. Has he been living on the moon?
Yeah I was really confused by that! Is there some special super rare way it got punctured? I was wondering if there was something I missed.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I cringed when she wore just a t-shirt in the mall! It's DECEMBER FFS! IT'S WINTER TIME!!! Wear an effin' winter coat for crying out loud!!! :o

Also, it's so pathetic she just had to reward herself with taco bell because she went to mall to get xmas gifts for people but bought a bunch of gifts for herself!!! :roll: She sees THAT as ''hard work'' ? :roll:

She is so incredibly selfish and childish.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

I think she considers shopping as her social life since she literally has no friends or a life. She wanted to show off her skanky outfit to any socially awkward preteens that might recognize her at Claire's.

Trees
Learner
Learner

Post by Trees »

She is so gross. She wore that shirt and blanket without washing them. And she is still in denial about being a medium. She says she bought the small, but you can see the size on the pants a little and it's medium. This surgery was the worst thing she could have done to herself.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

I could’ve heard wrong, but I swear during the hot sauce incident, she yells “Dahltyn, are you gay?!” I watched a bunch of times, she might’ve said “are you okay” idk.

The mall is downtown. Why didn’t her lazy diaper ass park at the mall, and walk to the hair place. Easy solution. I don’t know the geography of dt Saskatoon tho. LOL @ her thinking Dip was gonna do something sweet. She was so pissed when she saw the Twix.

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

idk how to post photos but pause todays vlog at 12:02! shes so fucking GROSS looking. her eyes look like they're upside down? lip fillers wonky, eyebrows a disaster despite drawing them on. like for someone who's 60% fake she sure made herself ugly lmao

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh great, a bunch of cheap fake hair braided into her own again! Wonder how many days she'll go before taking the braids out and washing it - shall we make bets? :rofl: She bought purple extensions that are black at the roots? WHY? You just bleached your hair lmao!

Why did she have her GPS on to go to the mall? Is she literally that bad with directions that she needs to use GPS in her own town??

I don't know why she's going on and on about the leggings being "baggy." They didn't look that big to me. And we all know she's going to gain weight because of how she's eating, so she may as well just stick with those mediums lol

Taco Bell AGAIN? Was this the same day that she was getting it on Snapchat? :rofl: And I call bullshit that she only got nachos and a cheese quesadilla - did you see the size of that bag? They don't give you those giant bags if you only got 2 small things :rofl:

Random27
Informer
Informer

Post by Random27 »

I kinda low key want to see what Samantha gets her family,they seem to go all out on her but she never seems to reciprocate.

spidergoat
Talker
Talker

Post by spidergoat »

LiddlePallid wrote: Why did she have her GPS on to go to the mall? Is she literally that bad with directions that she needs to use GPS in her own town??

Off topic a bit...
Lmao that's what my 66 year old mother does and I asked her why, (she's been in this city for 30 something years and it would crack me up seeing her program her own address in the GPS for 15 miles away!)She said it'll let you know where accidents and delays are. My mom also listens to police scanners though so...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “PiinkSparkles”