Porky Sparkles (Part 50)

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Porky Sparkles (Part 50)

Post by Bookish17 »

I don’t understand why she didn’t look up a recipe and follow it but knowing how well she did with the sugar cookies she probably mess that up to

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

I just wish she would think before she tweets. who does she think wants to know this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

teezykay
Talker
Talker

Post by teezykay »

Y’all why did I pause the video and this was the frame. She is actually HUGE and has gained so much intentionally like wow
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

sisinikkole wrote:I just wish she would think before she tweets. who does she think wants to know this?
That she’s an immature idiot.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Omg the comments on today's video are hilarious. Most of them are dissing Sam with a cutie undertone. She liked a comment saying "omg you've gained so much yess get thick girl" :rofl: :rofl:

My second fav was pointing out her fake voice she uses when talking to people in public. "Can I get 60 premium please?" her customer service voice kills me every time.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

I was curious to see side by side of her weight gain... the pic of the left is from last summer!!!

Also, came across pics of her hair when it was all blonde (plus another pic from last summer of her bawdy)

exposedbeauty
Learner
Learner

Post by exposedbeauty »

the fact that scam doesn’t make her bed is so putrid to me. How does somebody who does nothing 7 days a week 24 hours a day not make their fucking bed.
“I feel like there’s other things I could be doing in the day”
Like what?? YOU LITERALLY DO NOTHING SCAM. You upload like what. 1-2 times a week at BEST and you do the most lazy, uncreative videos sooooo....
I wonder how dahltyn feels coming home from work to his emoji sheet set and Care Bears realising the bed isn’t made by scam who does nothing all day everyday. What a house wife.
I hope she never had children if she can’t be fucked to make her own bed :tu:

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Im not saying she has to fall under typical house wife chores, but thats what she seems to want to be..
but the woman cant cook - eats take out daily, multiple times a day.
She cant clean - never seen a vacuum in the house, and the cats foot prints are all all over the TABLE. We all saw the dust on the tv stand. That cream couch is brown and nasty now.
She cant do the simpliest chores - cant be bothered to wash sheets weekly, let alone make a bed.

Shes sooo lazy! But guize, it takes 7 days to record and edit a video! Seeeew much hard work! :roll:

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Post by bitchyandfrench »

Here4TheTea2 wrote:1) Why is this bitch always self diagnosing? It was smokey AF here and the air quality was rated absolutely terrible. Everyone and their dog is congested and can't breathe. But she automatically has a sinus infection. She will vlog any chance she gets to pretend shes deathly sick and at the dr getting meds so I don't buy she actually has a sinus infection. What would she do if she was a normal functioning member of society? Where you actually have a job to be at and things to get done? Take some fucking vitamins if you're that "sick".

2) I love how now she clarifies who is buying the junk food. My guess is Dullton is sick of being painted in the same light as her as being lazy and unhealthy. Guy looks like he didn't have the best lifestyle choices for awhile but it seems when hes around he actually wants home cooked food whereas she has to have a double big mac supersized with a 600 calorie drink from starbs. And taco bell for dessert.

3) Those nails are SO bad :rofl:
Wasn't she a mortician at a time? Could explain the death obsession.
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Don't let her fool you, she was never a mortician lol

And about the cleaning thing, I recall a couple of times where she said she had to BORROW HER MOM'S VACCUM because she doesn't have one. Like, really?!!! You can get a good vacuum for not a lot of money, and yet she wastes thousands on senseless, useless crap. Go get a fucking $60 Dirt Devil and be done with it, woman! I couldn't imagine having multiple pets in the house and not owning a fucking vacuum. How does she even adult?

GoatFairy
Informer
Informer

Post by GoatFairy »

So funny lol. I work a 9-5 and still take 2 minutes to make my bed in the morning. 2 MINUTES SCAMMY. So much you could be doing during that 2 minutes tho like ordering food

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

bitchyandfrench wrote:
Here4TheTea2 wrote:1) Why is this bitch always self diagnosing? It was smokey AF here and the air quality was rated absolutely terrible. Everyone and their dog is congested and can't breathe. But she automatically has a sinus infection. She will vlog any chance she gets to pretend shes deathly sick and at the dr getting meds so I don't buy she actually has a sinus infection. What would she do if she was a normal functioning member of society? Where you actually have a job to be at and things to get done? Take some fucking vitamins if you're that "sick".

2) I love how now she clarifies who is buying the junk food. My guess is Dullton is sick of being painted in the same light as her as being lazy and unhealthy. Guy looks like he didn't have the best lifestyle choices for awhile but it seems when hes around he actually wants home cooked food whereas she has to have a double big mac supersized with a 600 calorie drink from starbs. And taco bell for dessert.

3) Those nails are SO bad :rofl:
Wasn't she a mortician at a time? Could explain the death obsession.
Girl was NEVER a mortician! She failed the schooling for it, and got kicked out!!!
She at most was a funeral director!!!

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:Im not saying she has to fall under typical house wife chores, but thats what she seems to want to be..
but the woman cant cook - eats take out daily, multiple times a day.
She cant clean - never seen a vacuum in the house, and the cats foot prints are all all over the TABLE. We all saw the dust on the tv stand. That cream couch is brown and nasty now.
She cant do the simpliest chores - cant be bothered to wash sheets weekly, let alone make a bed.

Shes sooo lazy! But guize, it takes 7 days to record and edit a video! Seeeew much hard work! :roll:
She's literally Peggy Bundy.She even has a shopping addiction just like her.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Cannot believe a grown woman would actually ask her 11 year old viewers if changing bedding once or twice a month was "too often" ??? :o

She has zero basic life skills! I have a feeling she was spoiled and would have her parents clean her room and change her bedding for her when she was a teenager! So never learned to do things herself! SMH
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Ummm.... her PILLOW is filthy!!!! Im not even sure from what, cause she does remove her makeup! Spray tan maybe? But its on her PILLOW! Not the pillow case!!! Fucking disgusting!

Also, look at her rolls!!! Thats getting out of hand!

Everytime she uses metal in her pots and pans i cringe! Your destroying the teflon! :rofl:
Actually, watching her attemot to cook makes me cringe in general.

Why does she always film herself singing? She really does think she has an anazing voice huh?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That pillow is disgusting!!! Are those the expensive ass bamboo ones that she just bought not long ago? How is it THAT dirty? Does she not realize that pillows can be washed too and not just the cases? Yikes! No wonder Dahltyn doesn't want to pull the trigger and propose to her. The girl can't take care of the most basic of things.

Trees
Learner
Learner

Post by Trees »

:rofl: At the beginning of the video she says that her gross bed is ok because no one comes into her house and sees it, but she is filming it for thousands of people to see! Why is she so dumb?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm just gonna leave this here...

:rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Damn it for some reason pictures are being temperamental on the site tonight!

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Did she get the second BBL yet? Is she still planning to? Sorry, I am out of the loop! Totally forgot about her until I stumbled upon the jellyfish video and all I can say is... yikes.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

Return to “PiinkSparkles”