Porky Sparkles (Part 50)

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Porky Sparkles (Part 50)

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

LiddlePallid wrote:Hey look - she didn't have her cankles there either!
Even her thighs were a decent size for her body!
She is seriously super chubby!!!

We nerd a new thread name, and the fact this ones already PorkySparkles, and shes still getting porky, im not sure what else to name the next one!
FastfoodSparkles?
HeftySparkles?

Thats all i can come up with!

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by scamdalous »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:Hey look - she didn't have her cankles there either!
Even her thighs were a decent size for her body!
She is seriously super chubby!!!

We nerd a new thread name, and the fact this ones already PorkySparkles, and shes still getting porky, im not sure what else to name the next one!
FastfoodSparkles?
HeftySparkles?

Thats all i can come up with!

SuperSizedSparkles.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

ExpandingSparkles
SpreadingSparkles
StretchmarkSparkles

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Post by bitchyandfrench »

Esuna wrote:Never realized how tiny she used to be! Crazy to think it's probably 40-50lb difference to now?? Not advocating for anyone to be super skinny but I'm just not for this trend where everyone thinks they should have Kim K hourglass enhanced figure, it's just NOT realistic. What happened to being toned for your natural shape?

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/H2YQSJK.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>H2YQSJK</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

She is naturally thin and that's what suits her best. Idk why she ruined her body
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:

Trees
Learner
Learner

Post by Trees »

I suggest PiinkXXLSparkles, cause she definitely can't lie about being an XXS anymore.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

LiddlePallid wrote:I'm just gonna leave this here...

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://i65.tinypic.com/smqb2h.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>i65</span><span>.</span><span>tinypic</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>smqb2h</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

:rofl:
I say this in the least offensive way possible, she looks like a man in a wig that stuffed a bra and got some butt pads.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Trees wrote:I suggest PiinkXXLSparkles, cause she definitely can't lie about being an XXS anymore.
She simply believes she is an XXS. She is like a sunflower dreaming it is human.
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

Piink2Broke4LipoSparkles
PiinkIronicGrammarNaziSparkles
PiinkHygieneChallengedSparkles

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

DiirtySparkles

StiinkSparkles
Learner
Learner

Post by StiinkSparkles »

PiigSparkles

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

What kills me is that, we're getting some really funny outfits!! Because NONE of her clothes fit her anymore. :rofl: That stretched to the max Guess tank, and she's constantly stuffing herself into her all of her VS Pink pants.

Post by Guest »

45 seconds into her new video. Had to stop. I dont think this bitch realizes how annoying it is that she over exaggerates all her movements and the way she talks. I don't even know what the video is about and I already had to stop and I am not even a minute in.

Talk like a normal human being. You're almost 30 years old. Calm down on the extreme hand gestures and dumb ass snide comments you make before getting to your point. Maybe if you attempted real content it wouldn't be necessary but that is what happens when you're a fat ass who is too worried about clogging your arteries full of absolute shit all day.

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

Who's her new video about? I haven't seen this name trending but I'm assuming she's hopping on a bandwagon of some sort? (haven't watched it yet, trying to decide how interested i am)

Post by Guest »

Update:

Watched video. Its another body positive bullshit video.

1) If you are going to try and send a message, again, STOP TALKING LIKE A MORON.

2) No one thought she wanted Scarce. You didn't need to include that. We are however noticing you're using Scarce as your scape goat to bring up how people comment on peoples weight. "I'm passionate about it". No, you feel shitty because you eat taco bell 3x a day and you tacked on 50lbs from poor life choices. Yes, all bodies are beautiful but your life choices are absolute shit and you should be ashamed of yourself.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

orangetasticgirl wrote:Who's her new video about? I haven't seen this name trending but I'm assuming she's hopping on a bandwagon of some sort? (haven't watched it yet, trying to decide how interested i am)
his names scarce. he has a dramaalert type channel. just reporting YouTube news. he lost a lot of weight and she's going on about how people on twitch were commenting on how his stomach had loose skin and he didn't have 6 pack abs during the weigh in for the KSI/Logan Paul fight. it's really just her talking about how you shouldn't be judging his body. she's definitely just putting his name and face in the title and thumbnail for views after the boxing match over the weekend.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Here4TheTea2 wrote:45 seconds into her new video. Had to stop. I dont think this bitch realizes how annoying it is that she over exaggerates all her movements and the way she talks. I don't even know what the video is about and I already had to stop and I am not even a minute in.

Talk like a normal human being. You're almost 30 years old. Calm down on the extreme hand gestures and dumb ass snide comments you make before getting to your point. Maybe if you attempted real content it wouldn't be necessary but that is what happens when you're a fat ass who is too worried about clogging your arteries full of absolute shit all day.
I am living for your avatar. You'd think youtube fame + wealth would make people more posh and bougie...

nope... not in pink's case.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

PiinkStaleBeddingSparkles

PiinkBedBugsSparkles
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

We should make a separate list just for titles there to many funny ones to waste

Nycchick
Debater
Debater

Post by Nycchick »

For someone who’s job is in social media and takes daily pictures she sure hasn’t learned about her angles. Wtf is this picture? She looks like she’s 500 lbs with no neck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Nycchick wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 9a6edb.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180829</span><span>/</span><span>fa7a1d9b5ab7fcca6e85b0d88c9a6edb</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

For someone who’s job is in social media and takes daily pictures she sure hasn’t learned about her angles. Wtf is this picture? She looks like she’s 500 lbs with no neck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haha that picture is so bad I had to make it my avatar. she looks horrible.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”