Porky Sparkles (Part 50)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Porky Sparkles (Part 50)

Post by LiddlePallid »

Continue!

I just have to say, Dahltyn's hair is so uneven - when he had the stupid braids, you could see a bunch of spots that they missed with the clippers when they cut the rest of his hair. Then when she showed him sleeping in the car, all the long parts are uneven too. Did he go to the same girl that does Sam's hair? Because I think she must secretly be on this board and hates them so she does a shit job to their hair on purpose :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Porky Sparkles (Part 50)

Post by sisinikkole »

following
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Leash27
Debater
Debater

Post by Leash27 »

She just said on Twitter that she "NEEDS" to visit Uncommon Objects. No, no you do not. We went on a travelling vacation in September and Austin was our last stop and I was so pumped to go into UO. It was beautiful and had a great atmosphere, but I feel like she would be a bull in a China shop in there. It's a vintage eclectic place, she's not going to find any Gucci purses or anything she is interested in there. She would get bored, or annoy everyone with her cackling. She should not be allowed to stop foot in that shop. She's not allowed to ruin such a beautiful and peaceful place.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by stars&rockets08 »

PART 50!! STAY TERRIBLE, SAMANTHA.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

I can’t believe she has 50 parts lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

1. I think his step mom did his hair... hense Being at geoffs to show him the reaction..

2. This title! :rofl:

3. Uncommon objects... the doll Bunny gave back to them, was then bought by a couple who opened a store just outside CALGARY!!! They have their own spooky store or w/e of haunted objects! Hear that Scam... its in CALGARY!!! Furthermore, Edmonton has antique shops.. remember that giant stanley cup you JUST saw in Edmonton... behind you was the ANTIQUE MALL!!! Written clear as day in big letters!!!! Clearly she had no care for that sort of thing until she just saw Shanes video! :rofl: :roll: cause if she liked that stuff.. she would of seen the mall!!!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh ok. That explains it then :rofl: Although I thought Sam said something like "we're going to see if she has an opening" so it sounded like they went to the salon

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:1. I think his step mom did his hair... hense Being at geoffs to show him the reaction..

3. Uncommon objects... the doll Bunny gave back to them, was then bought by a couple who opened a store just outside CALGARY!!! They have their own spooky store or w/e of haunted objects! Hear that Scam... its in CALGARY!!! Furthermore, Edmonton has antique shops.. remember that giant stanley cup you JUST saw in Edmonton... behind you was the ANTIQUE MALL!!! Written clear as day in big letters!!!! Clearly she had no care for that sort of thing until she just saw Shanes video! :rofl: :roll: cause if she liked that stuff.. she would of seen the mall!!!
I think it's actually a museum, but regardless, if she really was into creepy shit she should go there!!! I follow them on IG and I wanna go so bad!!!

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

LiddlePallid wrote:Oh ok. That explains it then :rofl: Although I thought Sam said something like "we're going to see if she has an opening" so it sounded like they went to the salon
I may need to re watch now!!!

s1dthesqu1d wrote:
Piink-mcnasty wrote:1. I think his step mom did his hair... hense Being at geoffs to show him the reaction..

I think it's actually a museum, but regardless, if she really was into creepy shit she should go there!!! I follow them on IG and I wanna go so bad!!!
Yes, i believe the Calgary one is more museum!! I live only a few hrs away! They opened last Nov and i wanted to go, but wanted to wait a year at least for them to get more stuff vs just when they opened. Let everything kinda settle. Haha
If she watched Bunnys original video, she would of learned right away also about the museum, especially if shes into creepy shit, and saw the title. So its clear she prob doesnt even watch Bunny and is just hopping on the bandwagon from Shanes newest video.

exposedbeauty
Learner
Learner

Post by exposedbeauty »

The AUDACITY on this trashy ass bitch to comment on the met gala when she has the worst fashion sense in the fkn world.
Like girl? You’re trash. Sit down hoe.
hoe hoe hoe. Ya know because she’s so trendy putting “hoe” on the end of everything now.
She’s giving me that vibe of that parent that tries to stay hip. And oh my god, shut up with people thinking you’re 16 or 17. Getting id’d doesn’t mean they think you’re underage. It’s usually common practise. While you’re getting your bbl because you’re a lazy c#%t why don’t you consider some Botox because you’re aging badly hun.

piinkstink86
Talker
Talker

Post by piinkstink86 »

HAHA OMG in her newest vid she says “did she really think she looked good leaving the house like that?” Honey.... this is a fucking fashion event. She kept bringing up amiclubwear ?? For what reason. Celebrities don’t wear that shit and never would. Why would she think she could review anything to do with fashion it’s honestly ridiculous

laurenxxoo22
Debater
Debater

Post by laurenxxoo22 »

Around where i live anyone who looks under 27 has to get IDed. So maybe it’s the same for her but to her pea brain she must look like an infant if she’s getting IDed

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm 33 and I still get ID'd. I don't sit there going "oh my, they must think I'm sewww young!" No. I worked retail for many years and I know what shit you can get into if you don't card someone and they buy alcohol or cigarettes. Sometimes you can't tell how old someone is by just looking at them, so it's better to be safe then sorry. I used to card EVERYONE unless they were obviously a senior citizen. And was always fucking getting yelled at for it.

GoatFairy
Informer
Informer

Post by GoatFairy »

Legal drinking age here is 18 and my boyfriend and I clearly look in our mid-twenties and we get carded all the time. It doesn't mean you look young, Samantha. It's the law.

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

following

piinkstink86
Talker
Talker

Post by piinkstink86 »

In Saskatoon we get id’d If we look under 25 (drinking age is 19). And she’s short.. and it’s dark in bars and shit like fuck. And she also dresses like a 16 year old with her tits pushed up to her goddamn nose.

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

love the thread name :rofl:
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

it's pretty common to ID people whether they look off legal age or not. hell I just saw a man that had to be in his 70's get ID'd buying cigarettes. can't wait for her to start ruining her face with Botox like Trisha Paytas and Gabi Demartino.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

stars&rockets08 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 1ddc16.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180513</span><span>/</span><span>90643230302962e8f617ff63571ddc16</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

LITERALLY came here to post this...
shes like "i havent worn lashes in a yr. so either my bf is cheating on me, or my washer sucks"

Ugh... you rarely do laundry, and when you do, you seem like the type to over fill the load! And if u havent worn lashes in a yr, how would one get caught in the wash load? :rofl:

Also, ur bf couldnt cheat on at home.. YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE!!!

Im sure these sheets were rolled up in a corner somewhere, dirty. Got put away or she just pulled them out and put back on bed.
She lives in a brand new hoose!!! All new appliances! Her washer is barely used. So dont go saying it sucks.. its the operator who sucks! :roll: :rofl:

Return to “PiinkSparkles”