xjolie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Piinkette-69Sparkles (Part 49)

Post by xjolie »

girlfriend really wants to cash in on those dandruff AMSR views :barf:
do tell us more about how you want to show the *real* you, miss 'i am clearly relationship goalz af' :roll:

GoatFairy
Informer
Informer

Post by GoatFairy »

So gross. I have pretty thin hair and it's not as bad as hers and I can't even go 2 days without washing it. Let alone a week...

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

GoatFairy wrote:So gross. I have pretty thin hair and it's not as bad as hers and I can't even go 2 days without washing it. Let alone a week...
Same!!! The smell alone would dry me crazy! When i see her, i just picture her being realllly smelly.

Offtopic: have you tried Lush Shampoo BIG? I have pretty oily hair that i need to wash daily, but found this shampoo and if you wash once, rinse and then a second time it lathers up! I can get away with almost 3 days of not washing! Its pretty amazing stuff.

xjolie
Talker
Talker

Post by xjolie »

trying to figure out if she thinks she's being really funny with the whole 'sun and moon' monologue, or is he just trying to provoke dolphin to say something mean to her and she could have people attack him?...

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

Her story about the cashier thinking she was a child. I'll take 'That Shit Never Happened' for $50. Like seriously, if that had actually happened we would've her about it then. She has nothing going on in her life so a story like that would have been the center of the vlog and the title. "SHE THOUGHT I WAS 6?!?! RUDE CASHIER STORY TIME". Let's not forget that she looks 35, and even older with makeup.

beckarinaa
Debater
Debater

Post by beckarinaa »

DAMMIT SAMANTHA NOBODY MISTOOK YOU FOR A CHILD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beckarinaa
Debater
Debater

Post by beckarinaa »

LiddlePallid wrote:I am curious about what kind of place dipshit works for. I thought a car dealership, but it doesn't make any sense to me why he is driving these vehicles home from 8+ hours away. Dealerships wouldn't do that, they'd have them brought in on one of those car carrier trailers, because why are you going to drive a car you're going to sell 8 hours and put all those miles on it??? Then they're fucking around with it in the parking lot and driving your girlfriend around in it, which is another thing you shouldn't be doing with a vehicle you're picking up for your JOB. AND SHE'S STILL WEARING THOSE GODDAMNED SLIPPERS!!!!
I’m wondering the same thing. What kind of operation is this he’s working for? He seems like he’s been purposely vague about that.

I once dated a guy who’s side job involved driving other ppls cars across state lines. Except the gag was, the cars were filled with illegal drugs. Lol. Not really saying dolphin is doing the same but that’s just what I think of when he takes these sketchy car delivering trips

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

TBH, I believe the story about the cashier. I do think that she exaggerated tho! It's because she's short, and some people are dumb. She must have not had her tits popping out that day lol, and some grandma working at the co-op didn't actually look at her. Sometimes, i wonder if that's part of why she looks, and dresses the way she does. Like how she dresses like she's going clubbing, to go to Wal-Mart. She wants to be seen as a sexxxy kitten doll, and not a ~cute~ tiny girl.

Her ramble about the sun & moon was ridiculous. Love when she plays up her dumb rambles. Also, loving Dip not being as present in the vlogs. Comments getting to you, Sam??

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Havent watched the video yet, but i can only assume she got ID buying alcohol, and she took that as "ong! They thought i was 6" :rofl:

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

I regularly get mistaken for a lot younger than I am so I don't doubt it happened. I do however think she exaggerated A LOT I'm 22 and get people that think I'm anywhere between 12-16 but no one has ever talked to me like I was a literal child. did someone maybe think she was younger than 26, yeah. but did they speak to her like she was a kid about to go get into her mothers car, absolutely fucking not. she's so dramatic we would have told the story the second after it happened
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm catching up on the videos so I'm on the dandruff one now.
As they're getting a giant bag of Taco Bell and she says she "needs to gain weight" :roll:
Sam: "I watched a girl who had 5 BBL's."
Dahltyn: "Gross." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I also noticed he's growing a beard - which she has openly said she HATES (insists she only likes him clean-shaven) :rofl:
The way those cats are, I wouldn't be lighting candles ESPECIALLY when she think it's funny that he fucking loves the matches.

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

sisinikkole wrote:I regularly get mistaken for a lot younger than I am so I don't doubt it happened. I do however think she exaggerated A LOT I'm 22 and get people that think I'm anywhere between 12-16 but no one has ever talked to me like I was a literal child. did someone maybe think she was younger than 26, yeah. but did they speak to her like she was a kid about to go get into her mothers car, absolutely fucking not. she's so dramatic we would have told the story the second after it happened
but she has big boobs. no one with a brain would think she was a child. maybe a preteen but not a child

Sent from my LGK20 using Tapatalk

PiinkCritic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkCritic »

Those old ladies that work at the Co-op are generally pretty sweet and I suppose if she was standing there in her dumb DC ski jacket made for BOYS if he had her hair in a ponytail maybe the cashier didn’t notice the giant fake boobs, acrylic fangs and her idiotic piercings. The part that killed me was “she just thought of it” and her totally passive-aggressive response to the cashier. She decided to whip out her credit card to prove she was an adult? She made a point of saying she was driving? So putting a sixty year old grocery store clerk in her place over something of zero consequence to anyone is that much of an issue for her? I guess that confirms she has absolutely zero going on in her life. She has to blow everything out of proportion and make every passing encounter into a story time or her life has no meaning.

She needs to do something productive just to get out of the house and have a life. She needs to do some volunteer charity work or something that involves talking to actual people, not a camera. She’s lonely,
Someone needs to give dis bitch a makeover.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Hey Sam, I can promise that you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Trust me.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

I talk to my pets.. dont get me wrong. But this girl has full on convos with hers. Wtf! Shes soo lonely and it shows.
Complaining ur bf is gone and u barely have seen him in 2 wks. Welcome to work life? If she was still working at the funeral home she wouldnt barely see him. Hes working. Sonething adults do, and have to do to pay the bills.
Im surprised she hasnt asked him to quit again and she will pay for him to hang out with her. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Go outside scam! Get a job? Get a life? Go volunteer? Get a hobby. Take ur dog for a walk. Exercise. Sheesh. I couldnt imagine sitting around around all day, and again all night waiting for someone.

The cat subtitles were funny the first time. Now its just sad.

Nycchick
Debater
Debater

Post by Nycchick »

Lmao ImageImageImageImage wtf is with that hair?!?! 1. He looks ridiculous. 2. He doesn’t have enough hair for that style. 3. He looks ridiculous ImageImageImage. This is the haircut she said was gonna get all the girls to try to get him? ImageImage

Nycchick
Debater
Debater

Post by Nycchick »

Lmao ImageImageImageImage wtf is with that hair?!?! 1. He looks ridiculous. 2. He doesn’t have enough hair for that style. 3. He looks ridiculous ImageImageImage. This is the haircut she said was gonna get all the girls to try to get him? ImageImage

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

[tweet][/tweet]

Iasomie
Informer
Informer