Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Piinkette-69Sparkles (Part 49)

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Why is she preaching to a bunch of 12 ye okds about paying off debt! :rofl:
She acts like shes rolling in the cash... her braces cost 6k ... why did she do payments on that? She should of been able to just pay upfront..
Is she really not making that much? She webt and bought a LV purse... that HAS to be on Credit Card.
Shes planning on getting more surgeries... those must be payment plans..
like she shouldnt be having debts! :roll:

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

I am confused I thought she couldn’t afford to pay back all the refunds but she can afford the essential like surgery/designer bags/Starbucks and takeout everyday :roll:

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

I took a break from her because she was so boring and I come back to....an extremely ugly haul and a TTT. If she can't even hold her old subscribers, there's no way new ones are staying interested in her content. And her face got so fat. Can't wait until she gets her second BBL but will still keep gaining weight.

Vindictive_Kitten
Talker
Talker

Post by Vindictive_Kitten »

Samantha is starting to buy Small instead of XXXS because you know the girl sees our comments. This girl is obsessed with nothing other than herself, of course she’s going to be reading up in her spare time. Soon she’s going to get another botched ass surgery, and then she’ll repeat the process in a year when her new ass injections start to lump with the old ones . Instead of getting a chin that she’s always needed, she’s just going to try and create her own ~special chin~ with the 2 extra chins she’s packed on.

lumihiutale
Learner
Learner

Post by lumihiutale »

Funny how she can't admit that her old BBL didn't go well. You shouldn't have to take second BBL if you were happy. Now she's saying she wan't more hip and just little bit on top, but we know it's really the opposite. She said it herself her ass looks saggy. :rofl:
Image Sorry for my English

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

I hate everytime she says she loves her body, shes just enhancing it!
No.
Enhancing isnt tits 4x bigger then ur natural size, or an ass that you have to re do! :roll:

She hates her body, and shes going to hate it even more after surgery, cause they arent going to lipo from everywhere. Shes gonna have this weird ass and hips that WONT FIT IN XXXXS!!!! And then 3 chins and flabby arms and thighs!
Shes going to look SUPER unpoportioned!!!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'll never understand her finances. I mean, I know it's no one's business, but it's always bugged me lmao

xjolie
Talker
Talker

Post by xjolie »

lumihiutale wrote:Funny how she can't admit that her old BBL didn't go well. You shouldn't have to take second BBL if you were happy. Now she's saying she wan't more hip and just little bit on top, but we know it's really the opposite. She said it herself her ass looks saggy. :rofl:
well it's EXACTLY how she wanted it to be and she deffo doesn't regret it or have any complaints!!!111!! and it looks saggy but it deffo ISN'T saggy, it's exactly the way she wants it. she just wants to enhance it now. cuz ya'know that's how plastic surgery goes, just gotta keep topping it up after the initial perfect results! :roll:

but fucking hell is she looking rough on that snooki haul with the clothes seeming total trash even by her standards.. she spent 200 dollars on literal garbage. again. please tell us more about that friend who had debts..

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

her cuties are so dim witted that they think she's being inspirational by saying she loves her body, she just wants to enhance it. the girl is so insecure it's seeping out of her pores. just admit you hate the way you look. no ones gonna care. it's obvious you do to anyone over the age of 16.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

It bugs me that all of her cuties are justifing her behavior by saying she can’t get the body shape she wants by working out.Like she even tried to excerise regularly or cut out all the sugary crap she buys at Starbucks.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I love that his dad laughed at his hair LOL. (Sorry I'm just now catching up on videos!)

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

I wonder how many more debts she has, I bet she has a payment plan for her Starbzzzzz she gets every day :rofl: :rofl: kidding but it wouldn't shock me
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

Bookish17 wrote:It bugs me that all of her cuties are justifing her behavior by saying she can’t get the body shape she wants by working out.Like she even tried to excerise regularly or cut out all the sugary crap she buys at Starbucks.
This is so funny because she actually COULD have a Kardashian body if she tried. Despite being little in height, she has stumpy legs and she can gain weight in the "right places". It just takes a lot of time and working out. God, she would be 80% less annoying if she wasn't lying most of the time.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

The vlog from yest... man they are such children when they do ANYTHING!!!

Its sad that it took them going with someone else to finally see more then WEM in Edmonton.
Everytime he vlogs and is doing sonething he says "ill post it on my Ig stories"
Dude.. ur stories are a wk expired by the time u post the video... like :rofl: :roll:
So shes going bavk to Edmonton with her mom in June... i wonder if she is doing a BBL consult here... or if shes just shopping with her mom...

brittnico
Lurker
Lurker

Post by brittnico »

On her most recent met gala video:
1.) WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK is that thumbnail?
2.)She doesnt know what the met gala is
3.)She doesnt know who Anna Wintour is
4.) She had no clue what the theme was or that there even was a theme

Shes a moron and this is why her channel is dying

Lustdiamonds
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lustdiamonds »

Yeah this woman does not know what she’s talking about.... she’s just trashing every single outfit that is somewhat interesting and unconventional. Haha oh my god these outfits are so weeeeird you guuuiiise. Don’t let anyone make fun of something you wear though just because it’s different!!

Post by Guest »

LOL @ Scammy making a video to trash peoples outfits. Has this moron after looked in the mirror? We should make a video trashing her outfits. We will start with that time she did a haul with that horrible blue/mint dress and her tit looked deflated and was flopping out. LOL

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

This silly cow did not just make a video on the MET GALA!!! :rofl:

---The Met Gala, formally called the Costume Institute Gala and also known as the Met Ball, is an annual fundraising gala for the benefit of the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute in New York City.---

That took me 1 SECOND to find a quick summary of what the fucking thing is! (Although I knew already) WHY DOES SHE NOT BOTHER TO DO ANY RESEARCH BEFOREHAND??? SMH

(And there are conspiracy theories that it is actually one massive satanic ritual but who knows :? )
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

dahlia1993
Learner
Learner

Post by dahlia1993 »

First time poster, loooongg time lurker (like it must be a good three/four years now) but this bitch just made me soooooo mad with her Met Gala video, I HAD to make an account just to vent!
I honestly don’t know how she can sit down, and trash outfits when she has literally no idea about the event or the theme! I remember when she used to talk about how smart she was in school, and I find that increasingly hard to believe with every video she puts out there!
Like she’s trying so hard to be this quirky yet relatable, funny, beauty guru/instagram thottie, live your best life type of girl, but honestly, she’s just a mess!
And I’m not sure where she gets the nerve to judge other people’s outfits when over the years I’ve watched her try on probably thousands of outfits that her oh so xxxxxs self is just bulging out of! I just can’t. I’m so infuriated with how much of an idiot she is. Maybe she gets off on being a dumb blonde, who knows!
Sorry for ranting and not making any sense!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

i didn’t watch her new video
what the fuck is this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “PiinkSparkles”