PiinkLipRoids (Part 48)

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkLipRoids (Part 48)

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

Bremen wrote:I think since her lovejournal handle is Punkette-69 the thread name should Pinkette-69Sparkles or something along those lines. Anything related to that cringey ass livejournal.
Yesyesyes Piinkette-69Sparkles! Gotta get the double I!

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

s1dthesqu1d wrote:
Bremen wrote:I think since her lovejournal handle is Punkette-69 the thread name should Pinkette-69Sparkles or something along those lines. Anything related to that cringey ass livejournal.
Yesyesyes Piinkette-69Sparkles! Gotta get the double I!
yes to Piinkette-69Sparkles
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

yvillato1998
Learner
Learner

Post by yvillato1998 »

stars&rockets08 wrote:LOL Dipshit was been posting photoshoots with his sneakers on IG!
[url]<a class="vglnk" href="[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BfHMQGJAwnX</span><span>/?</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=</span><span>thisisdcap</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]
[url]<a class="vglnk" href="[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BfJSo8PgqiE</span><span>/?</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=</span><span>thisisdcap</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]
Oh God, one of the comments on his photoshoot: You’re adorable haha Samantha hit the jackpot! My favourite flavour is probably orange G2.. best for mixing the hard liquor with = no hang over!!

They can't be serious? The Jackpot??? Of what? :?

beautyineveryone
Informer
Informer

Post by beautyineveryone »

stars&rockets08 wrote:LOL Dipshit was been posting photoshoots with his sneakers on IG!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfHMQGJAwnX ... thisisdcap
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfJSo8PgqiE ... thisisdcap
Ew my god I'm cringing so hard right now

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Yeah... she hit the jackpot all right...
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

PinkButtholeLips
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkButtholeLips »

Lydia Deetz wrote:Image

Ew. He’s such a tool for thinking he’s fashionable. He deserves to be turned into a meme and ROASTED by IG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PinkButtholeLips
Talker
Talker

PiinkLipRoids (Part 48)

DEEZNUTZ wrote:
Iasomie wrote:can y'all imagine if that was actually just some random chicks livejournal lmfao. just getting it all shared and blasted.

i wonder the link b/w the one friend on the account. the friend doesn't seem to mention her at all, let alone say her own name.
Lol, it's Scam. Same birthday, the sexiisahmii handle is mentioned, talked about her brother Derek and finding her sister. As well as Sean, and being from Saskatoon.
Yeah the Sahmii/ saHmantha thing is a dead giveaway. 100% confirmed.

She’s LITERALLY the only moron in the entire world who thought it’d be cute or unique to add an “H” into the name Samantha/Sammy

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

There is so much wrong with his "photoshoots" LMFAO!! Like, does he think he's going to get sponsored by them or something? Give me a break! You're short and pudgy, and wearing your sneakers like that just makes it look like your cankles are too fucking fat to tie them correctly :rofl:

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

THOSE PHOTOSHOOTS LMFAO HE CANNOT BE SERIOUS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

there's wrinkles and cat fur (they have hairless cats???) all over the black sheet for the flatlay.
he looks like an absolute fucking tool.
i could have gone my entire life without seeing doughboy hold a bottle in front of his crotch like it's his dick.
he's easily one of the least sexy/attractive men I've ever seen in both his personality and his looks.
fucking hillbilly trash.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

In the new vlog, Dipshit moans, and says "I'm banging Piinksparkles." :barf: :barf:
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Also, please tell me it's not his mother taking these photos and he felt the need to hold a bottle in front of his crotch like that in front of her :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Just watched the vlog and it was his mom taking the pics. Yuck lmfao.

I'm also over seeing either of them in bed naked so please stop filming that shit Sam :rofl:

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

Isn’t it still really cold in Canada?Why are they sleeping naked?

PiinkCritic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkCritic »

Bookish17 wrote:Isn’t it still really cold in Canada?Why are they sleeping naked?
It’s hella cold. Imagine how high their thermostat is set at to keep those ugly hairless cats warm enough too. It must be like a sauna in there, she’s always in bare feet too.

His mom took those :rofl: much professional lighting and camera work. OWNING A CAMERA DOES NOT MAKE YOU A PHOTOGRAPHER also owning a pair of clippers doesn’t make you a hairstylist but that’s never stopped this lady before.

His Gatorade posts with his Nike footwear and he uses hashtag #adidas makes him look super thirsty. He’s getting even less likeable than he was before if that’s possible. All this fake fame and money has gone straight to his fat little head
Someone needs to give dis bitch a makeover.

Duckdressing89
Debater
Debater

Post by Duckdressing89 »

PinkButtholeLips wrote:

Ew. He’s such a tool for thinking he’s fashionable. He deserves to be turned into a meme and ROASTED by IG

Dude looks like he smells bad.

PinkButtholeLips
Talker
Talker

Duckdressing89 wrote:
PinkButtholeLips wrote:

His hair looks....sweaty. If he wants to look decent he needs to get a proper Haircut and also WASH it AND COMB before photos. Also stop putting smelly hats that he never launders on his head constantly and maybe his hair wouldn’t look so unkempt

Also lmao at him being an XL in clothing when he’s like 5’5 MAX

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

PinkButtholeLips wrote:
Duckdressing89 wrote:
PinkButtholeLips wrote:

His hair looks....sweaty. If he wants to look decent he needs to get a proper Haircut and also WASH it AND COMB before photos. Also stop putting smelly hats that he never launders on his head constantly and maybe his hair wouldn’t look so unkempt

Also lmao at him being an XL in clothing when he’s like 5’5 MAX

ughh he looks so fucking creepy. don't even get me started on the Gatorade bottle in front of his little package. they deserve each other. they're both cringey as fuck.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

It kinda rub me the wrong way they titled the vlog something wrong with cooper but they only included a few clips at the end.I guess they just couldn’t cut the footage of “dumbass’ photo shoot” or samantha eating.

xjolie
Talker
Talker

Post by xjolie »

piinkfleeky wrote:THOSE PHOTOSHOOTS LMFAO HE CANNOT BE SERIOUS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

there's wrinkles and cat fur (they have hairless cats???) all over the black sheet for the flatlay.
he looks like an absolute fucking tool.
i could have gone my entire life without seeing doughboy hold a bottle in front of his crotch like it's his dick.
he's easily one of the least sexy/attractive men I've ever seen in both his personality and his looks.
fucking hillbilly trash.
Ditto to all of this!!!!
And also - was this meant to be a professional shoot?? staged and with carefully picked outfits and props and his super professional photographer mum with her super professional camera shooting him? i feel like 15 years ago my nokia cellphone took photos with a better quality :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: howwww do they both fail so hard at every single thing they try????????

Return to “PiinkSparkles”