SugarMamaSparkles (Part 47)

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SugarMamaSparkles (Part 47)

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

What happened to a few wks when she said her audience is 18-24?!? Only a small percent according to her was 13.... also what 13 yr old is even interested in Carebears? Is she now trying to get 4 yr olds as an audience? Then show them her sex toys next month?

PICK A DAMN AGE GROUP AND STICK WITH IT!!!!
Like a few of u mentioned above, shes almost luring you kids at this point!

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I find it hilarious how she seriously thinks she is the only adult that likes kids stuff :roll: And had to throw in an anti-bullying speech :roll:

There are literally hundreds of adults on youtube that collect toys that have large followings! The difference is, toy/doll/figure collecting is their passion! They are not impulse buyers like Scammy. :tu: And they know their fan bases are mainly kids! :FU:

But ''guuuuyz i luuuvs toys and im a little kid at hart dont lose your dinosaur!!!'' :roll:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

beautyineveryone
Informer
Informer

Post by beautyineveryone »

Oh you know just casually snapping to 12 year olds in nothing but a sweater and underwear, not attention seeking at all ImageImage

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

When she said she wanted the Share Bear lipstick to be lavender I cringed. It's pretty obvious that the colors (Mostly Tenderheart and Share Bear, maybe Gloomy) were based off their belly badges and not their fur color. Tenderheart is fucking orange for Christ's sake. As someone who genuinely loves Carebears, that video was so cringy and frustrating. Ugh.
Also that pink bear jacket looks horrible on her. The hood is so plush and it just doesn't look right around her face and stringy hair.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

1, this is totally unflattering pic, and 2, she straight up looks like a duck. Her lips look so terrible, and are too big for her xxxs bod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I just came on here to say she's on Snapchat in a fucking thong again. Also, her bigger lips are making her already non-existent chin look even more non-existent :rofl:

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

Her expression looks so blank and emotionless.

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

I swear her obsession with childish things, sexual things and people who are up to 10yrs younger than her is weird a f. I agree that if she was a guy, everyone would find it disturbing.

Post by Guest »

Holy shiz she’s almost 30?! Why can’t she act mature and enjoy things without obsessing over it acting like 5 yr old. I love people being themselves but I swear she doesn’t know who she is or what she wants. It’s actually pretty sad

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Shes doing daily videos in dec again!!!! Bring it!!! When she posts daily is when she never has ideas and posts more junk then usual, and we all get second hand embarassment for her! :rofl:
Maybe another music video :rofl:

Also, for someone seeeew math smart, 4x 4 isnt $12.00 Sam...

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

i used to be jelly of her skin (i'll admit it) cause my chest/overall skin is very thin and veiny and chickeny, wrinkly by nature and hers was so matte and fair and smooth down her neck and decollete,

but now her boob and chest skin just looks so ashy from her huge unfitting implants
it makes her look 50 years old

excited_nugget
Learner
Learner

Post by excited_nugget »

I absolutely love what what she's doing with her lips!!

Better yet, I love that she looks so dumb

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

CeceDrake
Informer
Informer

Post by CeceDrake »

stars&rockets08 wrote:Image

1, this is totally unflattering pic, and 2, she straight up looks like a duck. Her lips look so terrible, and are too big for her xxxs bod.

did she rub some mud on her tit? like is that a look?

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

I think a combo of the Invisalign and the horrible lip injections has rendered her unable to close her mouth all of the way. Her eyebrows look horrible.

She's gotten her botched lip injections, now it is time for her to fulfill the rest of her promises: dyed, jet black hair and veneers. This will complete the hideous transformation.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

What is with the Care Bear video? Why does she always say how much she hates cartoons, yet constantly buys cartoon merch? And now she had Care Bears all the time, but never mentioned it before? :rofl: She was "bullied" by someone who used to throw them out and hide them on her (I'm guessing Randy) so dipshit must like stuffed animals, otherwise he would do it too, Keep the Drake cds away from him though! :rofl:

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:Also, for someone seeeew math smart, 4x 4 isnt $12.00 Sam...
I'm glad someone else caught that :rofl: I took a double take when she said that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

CeceDrake wrote:
stars&rockets08 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 0c3ce0.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171123</span><span>/</span><span>5cb481619d5709080831076fee0c3ce0</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

She probably tried boob contouring lmao

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

CeceDrake wrote:
stars&rockets08 wrote:Image

Lmao that’s the shadow of her rippled implant. They are that fucked up

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

LiddlePallid wrote:What is with the Care Bear video? Why does she always say how much she hates cartoons, yet constantly buys cartoon merch? And now she had Care Bears all the time, but never mentioned it before? :rofl: She was "bullied" by someone who used to throw them out and hide them on her (I'm guessing Randy) so dipshit must like stuffed animals, otherwise he would do it too, Keep the Drake cds away from him though! :rofl:
I think its hilarious she will never say Randy name, even tho EVERYONE knows he was her long term bf. Hahahah
She was 17/18 and he was 5 yrs older? So 23 +
Of course he doesnt wanna screw his under age gf with stuff animals around! He already prob felt odd aboit being with a girl sew young. Add in kindergarden toys, and that ruins the mood.
Strange Mc Cheater is ok with kids toys all over the place.
Its still weird to me that she lets these guys "bully" her and ruin her property. Tossing her toys, breaking her cds. Like wtf kind of bf does this to you? How do u let it happen? Why do you stay with them? To me its a huge red flag.
Also, she always sees one thing, and gets disgustingly obsessed that she has to buy EVERYTHING in that category.
I wonder if they will ever set up the "hockey" room! We should start spamming them about that! Its been 2 yrs in the house now.

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

Wait she went to university for three years I thought she only went like a few semesters.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”