SugarMamaSparkles (Part 47)

PiinkCritic
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SugarMamaSparkles (Part 47)

Post by PiinkCritic »

Her lying is out of control. The graduate programs at the U of S never involve taking large undergraduate survey classes. Ever. She just has to try to make herself look so smart.

I’m guessing the root of the story is there was a girl at university who mentioned in passing she was taking certain courses with the hopes of meeting guys going into dentistry or medicine. This would stick with Scammy and she blew it out of all proportions over the years and now it’s a girl who floated from class to class on the daily looking for husband material by playing on her phone in large auditoriums. That doesn’t even make sense, Scam.

“That’s not how this works. That’s not how any of this works.”
Someone needs to give dis bitch a makeover.

QueenJ
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenJ »

s1dthesqu1d wrote:
CeceDrake wrote:
stars&rockets08 wrote:
1, this is totally unflattering pic, and 2, she straight up looks like a duck. Her lips look so terrible, and are too big for her xxxs bod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
did she rub some mud on her tit? like is that a look?
She probably tried boob contouring lmao
[video][/video]

Spillthetea109
Talker
Talker

Post by Spillthetea109 »

CeceDrake wrote:
stars&rockets08 wrote:Image

1, this is totally unflattering pic, and 2, she straight up looks like a duck. Her lips look so terrible, and are too big for her xxxs bod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
did she rub some mud on her tit? like is that a look?
I think it's from her spray tan. Trisha paytas gets like that a lot when her spray tan is fading

FluffyUnicorns
Talker
Talker

Post by FluffyUnicorns »

PiinkCritic wrote:Her lying is out of control. The graduate programs at the U of S never involve taking large undergraduate survey classes. Ever. She just has to try to make herself look so smart.

I’m guessing the root of the story is there was a girl at university who mentioned in passing she was taking certain courses with the hopes of meeting guys going into dentistry or medicine. This would stick with Scammy and she blew it out of all proportions over the years and now it’s a girl who floated from class to class on the daily looking for husband material by playing on her phone in large auditoriums. That doesn’t even make sense, Scam.

“That’s not how this works. That’s not how any of this works.”
That's probably exactly what happened. Anyone who has ever been to university/college would know that:
1. You can't even get into grad school without finishing all the gen ed classes in undergrad...
2. The only possible way for a grad student to even be in your class is if they were a TA OR they're getting a certificate in something thats completely different than their degree.

If you're going to lie at least get the facts straight and make it believable....I didn't watch the video, but she probably retells it all the time to humblebrag :roll:

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Just throwing it out there, that scam graduated highschool in 2008. Facebook only became a thing really in 2007/2008. Aka thats when most ppl got an acct.
further more, most people had slide phones or flip phones, up until 2010. Thats when blackberry and Iphone really became popular/affordable.
So to say she was scrolling fb like it was an iphone 7 clarity, and app is not believable.
Its possible still the girl had a phone with the app and scrolled, but even still, back then u paid per web page. It wasnt data. (I live in Canada, and thats how phones and internet worked here)

Also, for someone who took school seeeew serious, she changed her occupation 3+x and still never graduated or gained anything!

Also, wouldnt you need key cards or passes to get into classes/schools? Maybe not? I know in Ontario, some you did. I assume Sask being a big city u would?
Regardless who would waste their time going to class daily to sit on their phone? Wouldnt they be activly looking for a man? If thats their motive? :rofl:

PiinkCritic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkCritic »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:Just throwing it out there, that scam graduated highschool in 2008. Facebook only became a thing really in 2007/2008. Aka thats when most ppl got an acct.
further more, most people had slide phones or flip phones, up until 2010. Thats when blackberry and Iphone really became popular/affordable.
So to say she was scrolling fb like it was an iphone 7 clarity, and app is not believable.
Its possible still the girl had a phone with the app and scrolled, but even still, back then u paid per web page. It wasnt data. (I live in Canada, and thats how phones and internet worked here)

Also, for someone who took school seeeew serious, she changed her occupation 3+x and still never graduated or gained anything!

Also, wouldnt you need key cards or passes to get into classes/schools? Maybe not? I know in Ontario, some you did. I assume Sask being a big city u would?
Regardless who would waste their time going to class daily to sit on their phone? Wouldnt they be activly looking for a man? If thats their motive? :rofl:
I was on the U of S campus until ‘07 for grad school we didn’t have to key card into any classes then and I don’t think my kids who go there now have mentioned it. You’re absolutely right about internet access around the time she was there. Ten years ago campus didn’t have open wifi, in fact some sites were even blocked (social media) to prevent cheating.

I’m familiar with that building where nutrition is lectured and it’s older, it would be easy to slide in and sit down to audit a lecture. Maybe that’s what Scam was doing.

I’ll guarantee you this: wherever that girl is now (if she really existed) she’s more successful in life than Samantha. At least she’s not married to a guy like Dodo and she probably has kids and according to the story she was already naturally pretty so she won’t have a bunch of botched procedures.
Someone needs to give dis bitch a makeover.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:Just throwing it out there, that scam graduated highschool in 2008. Facebook only became a thing really in 2007/2008. Aka thats when most ppl got an acct.
That's how I knew right away, her story was likely bullshit!! The phone thing, and the year(s), don't make sense! :rofl: Even if she had the first iPhone, it's still sketchy. Yeah, it would've been even more ridiculously expensive, then data plans are here now. Also, funny, because it's not something her young viewers, would ever realize, or know. Maybe Sam thought of scooping up, a doctor, or engineer, once during her university years. And concocted a story from that.

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

Chances are, the girl was probably in school for her "MRS" degree, which is when girls go to college to find a husband. She probably didn't pay attention in class and Sam blew it way out of proportion. Yeah, college is expensive, but there are people who don't care bc it's being paid for with mommy and daddy's money (which to be fair, Sam was probably in the same boat and that's why she even went and then changed her major 50 times) and they don't understand its value.

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

Girl is an absolute MONSTER with those last extensions and lip injections on top of no makeup. Like if I saw her in person I'd genuinely be taken aback by her appearance- the last extensions are cheap and weigh her eyes down and the lip injections look swollen and bruised

LethalPoison
Learner
Learner

Post by LethalPoison »

I feel like people get lip injections and eyelash extensions to try to either look, prettier or more fresh looking but I swear it does the complete opposite. sam is a great example of that. I have done research on legit plastic surgeon websites of before and after of lip injections. And so the pics of those people were just normal everyday people and THEY LOOKED GOOD. Because most normal people get a small teensy amount of lip injections so there lips just look balanced and average. Where as sam and every other beauty influencer get these huge messed up lips and botch their face. And eyelash extensions can totally be done tastefully as well. But this trend of having these huge ass inch long lashes is seriously so fucking ugly. Maybe I'm just biased because I genuinely like natural beauty, natural looking makeup etc. Idk Sam looks way older now with all this stuff she has done to her face. She claims that she's so happy with who she is but yet does all this shit. Why not just say you hate your thin lips and your short lashes (even tho sam actually has pretty long lashes naturally)

lumihiutale
Learner
Learner

Post by lumihiutale »

In her shoe haul video there is over 70 000 views but no comments... Does anyone else find this odd? I mean people with only 1000 views have like maybe 5 comments atleast.
Image Sorry for my English

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Finally watching her university story time...my thoughts as I'm watching...

She "took it very seriously" but dicked around about what she wanted to do and never even graduated. Yeah, sounds pretty serious to me lmao

How many fucking times is she going to say "prof" throughout this whole thing?

Hasn't she said repeatedly how shy she is and how she stays out of other people's business? Now all of a sudden she's saying she's so nosy and has to snoop in everyone's business and butts in and asks this girl why she doesn't take notes?

There's people in the comments defending her saying she graduated and "has a degree in embalming." Fucking hold me back from going in on them :rofl:

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

I'm in Ontario but at the university I went to, literally anyone could sit in on any class regardless of they were a student or not. Some people just like to go to learn new info for fun I guess? lol idk, I wouldn't do it personally.

Spillthetea109
Talker
Talker

Post by Spillthetea109 »

Just watched some of her gigi hadid makeup review video & her lips look so bad! They look uneven & she's starting to get that weird "moustache" thing that trisha paytas used to have(before she got them fixed) where whatever they inject them with goes above the lip & makes it look weird & swollen. Yuck

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

They do look horrible. Every service or procedure she "invests" in is subpar in quality.

How could they look so bad already? How does her family and DCap look her in the eye on a routine basis when she looks so hideous?

Sam looks like a washed up chick in her late thirties. She's starting to look like that old, blonde character from Futurama. It's really sad. Even Roxy looks more put together at this point.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Her gigi hadid video on the makeup.
It will never get looked at or used again. :rofl:
She didnt even use some of the products correctly. :roll:
Her asshole lips look more like a hippos ass hole now. The mustache shadow is beginning, and since she went back after 2 months for a refill, im sure her next refill isnt far off.
Someone commented that she should get a chin implant! :roll: so im sure between that, and botox for her smile lines/wrinkles will be next on the list.

Also, good for her hanging with her dad, however her dad prob was done with her by the end of it. Shes such an embarassment to be around. Im sure as she was "helping" him buy for her mom, she was hinting at what she wanted. Meanwhile she didnt even use his extravagant gift he bought her last yr. (backdrop and lights)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Spillthetea109 wrote:Just watched some of her gigi hadid makeup review video & her lips look so bad! They look uneven & she's starting to get that weird "moustache" thing that trisha paytas used to have(before she got them fixed) where whatever they inject them with goes above the lip & makes it look weird & swollen. Yuck
I was going to say the same thing - the lip injection moustache lmao. Gigi Gorgeous has a massive one going on as well :rofl:

GoatFairy
Informer
Informer

Post by GoatFairy »

One word.... YIKES :?

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

It kinda looks like a mug shot

LethalPoison
Learner
Learner

Post by LethalPoison »

Holy shit that picture. why why why whyyyyyyyyy. Why does she think these oily plastic lips and spider lashes is a cute look. IT'S NOT.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”