SiingleParkle (Part 46)

gutterflower
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SiingleParkle (Part 46)

Post by gutterflower » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:42 pm

I do not think they're back together. I think they're faking it, for some reason, and Sam is just better at it than he is. Something still seems very, very off. She seemed so hurt in her original break up video. That's the face of someone who isn't just going to get over whatever happened, and I think that's holding true. In little cases where she doesn't realize he's recording (the snapchat 'D' video), she looks SO done with him. I'm just not sure I buy it.

Or, someone else mentioned how he was super sweet on Twitter when they were on a break, and now he's back to his typical self. That's obvious. So maybe she realizes he's never going to be what she wants, but she's too weak to stand alone.

I honestly think he was caught talking to another girl. Not full on cheating, but flirting and maybe heading toward that.

Also, LOL @ her calling him her husband in the beginning of that gross eating show, and him looking annoyed and saying 'since when?'! NOT ABOUT IT, GIRL.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:51 pm

It's seriously irking me that we don't know exactly what went down. They're obviously even more awkward together than before (seriously, ZERO CHEMISTRY THERE). It really does seem like they're just faking it at this point so they won't keep getting "DID DAHLTYN CHEAT ON YOU?" comments. I don't know why she didn't just come out and say what happened/upload the full version of that first video she made.

chicago1975
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chicago1975 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:22 pm

I know everyones probably going to disagree, but I think she looked gorgeous in that "eating show". Idk what it was, but she looked so much better IMO. Other than that, the video was awful. It's obvious that they lack feelings for each other and are forcing it. Sam, you could do so much better than Douchetits. He literally treats you like a bank and a sex object! Leave him, clean your look up, go back to school and find yourself a good man!

scamdalous
Informer
Informer

Post by scamdalous » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:38 pm

I think she may have looked better because her hair was parted differently and at times pushed back behind her shoulders. She acts so needy and neurotic around him it's over bearing to watch. And I agree with whoever said she's using his wrong doing to her advantage- she was bragging about taking nude photos of herself and twerking on her next cruise to get a reaction out of him. Too bad he evidently doesn't give a shit. And omg at the "I love you" "you have stuff in your teeth." AS IF SHE POSTED THIS! he doesn't love you babe. And hes not afraid to show it :roll:

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:34 am

What if he actually broke up with her (hence why she took off the ring = he broke his promise) and she sweet talked him into trying a second time? At least that would explain why she's still punishing him and he doesn't act all in love around her (and it would explain why he was so nice to her on twitter when they obviously broke up, he wanted to make it easier for her). I've been through the same with my first bf so i see similarities.

not_todaynotever
Learner
Learner

Post by not_todaynotever » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:10 am

Honestly he seems like a dick. I would never let someone speak to me like that. He obviously doesn't respect her OR LOVE HER. DUMP HIM ALREADY !

pillowtalkblanketboy
Talker
Talker

Post by pillowtalkblanketboy » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:58 am

ForeverScammy wrote:What if he actually broke up with her (hence why she took off the ring = he broke his promise) and she sweet talked him into trying a second time? At least that would explain why she's still punishing him and he doesn't act all in love around her (and it would explain why he was so nice to her on twitter when they obviously broke up, he wanted to make it easier for her). I've been through the same with my first bf so i see similarities.
I agree with this.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:05 am

1. She took Shugs outside on a keash again! :roll: TAKE YOUR DOG FOR A WALK!!

2. Mc Cheater. Im still convinced he cheated/stole her her. Ill say it 1000x
If he cheated it wasbt full fledge. Hense why she took him back. However it seems it would always be stuck in her mind. It still leads to money tho. He started working, so was bringing in cash. So it was easier to hide money if he stole. He could of just claimed he made it. Its almost like she took him back with a deal that he pays house bills, and pays her back. So right now their relationship is based off a deal. Not love or feelings.
Going on a cruise and he doesnt want to join? Prob cause hes 1. Not finished paying her back or 2. Has to pay himself, and doesnt want to.
IF its money on why they split, this relationship really never will last. Shes all about flaunting her cash, and waving it around. House is in her nane. Bills are in her name. Hes just living there. Eventually he will feel like hes living at home still.
Also, who talks about taking nudes or twerking on a cruise around their bf? On camera? Especially when ur bf isnt going! All your doing is making it seem like he cant trust YOU!
The guy held you captive for 3 yrs basically! Now ur finally standinf up for yourself it seems and taking full advantage of it.
This relationship is not right, and somethings fishy. Just end it now since there is no real future between the two of them anyways! The real breakup is slowly coming.

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:11 am

chicago1975 wrote:I know everyones probably going to disagree, but I think she looked gorgeous in that "eating show". Idk what it was, but she looked so much better IMO. Other than that, the video was awful. It's obvious that they lack feelings for each other and are forcing it. Sam, you could do so much better than Douchetits. He literally treats you like a bank and a sex object! Leave him, clean your look up, go back to school and find yourself a good man!
Gorgeous isn't a word I'd ever use to describe her, but compared to him... He looked like shit in that eating video.

If she did break up with him due to cheating, stealing, drug use, etc and he's been trying to win her back, why hasn't he upped his game a bit? Why has he gained more weight it seems and is bumming around in the same crappy clothes? I get that he doesn't have much to work with, but he could put forth a little effort with appearance and personality?

She may not be gorgeous, but she can do better than him. I still think she should aim for older men who would kiss her ass and spoil her a little bit.

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:00 am

Maybe he thinks he doesn't have to because Samantha won't leave him and be single.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:22 pm

Gems from her Twitter
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

Forevergauc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:45 pm

What a fucking idiot. You know she begged douche to text her that so she could be witty. She's just not funny at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[ShyViolet]
Informer
Informer

Post by [ShyViolet] » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:46 pm

Is it me or does she actually look good here

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:46 pm

I was just gonna say that :rofl: She either begged him to text her "send nudes" or she took his phone and did it herself lmfao

Fuckbutt
Learner
Learner

Post by Fuckbutt » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:12 pm

[ShyViolet] wrote:Image

its just you :barf:

PiinkCritic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkCritic » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:43 pm

[ShyViolet] wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f02b7e.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170912</span><span>/</span><span>e135044242ad2ce5c0f5175b32f02b7e</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sorry it's just you. Her face looks really weird and long. Major five head happening. I asked my husband and he said "Hard pass... very hard pass."

Someone needs to give dis bitch a makeover.

Forevergauc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:29 pm

Just you

All Moons
Learner
Learner

Post by All Moons » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:44 pm

If he did cheat on her it makes sense on why he's not mad about joining the cruise, he'll be able to cheat again and most likely won't get caught. If he doesn't go to Stylecon then he'll have another chance to cheat on her.
:love2:

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:22 pm

I missed her snaps before she deleted them - did she film the cops or something and got scared about posting that? lol!

Did she seriously not know that air conditioning in a car turns to just warm air when a car is idling? She said that like she didn't know.

LazyHughes
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyHughes » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:41 pm

LiddlePallid wrote:I missed her snaps before she deleted them - did she film the cops or something and got scared about posting that? lol!

Did she seriously not know that air conditioning in a car turns to just warm air when a car is idling? She said that like she didn't know.
No, unfortunately, I didn't capture it. I think she feels like she overshared from the situation out of anxiety and it would have made her look really stupid. Much like those who film a tragedy and don't actually get off their phone to live in the moment and help. I've just seen her explanation so that's what I'm going off. I'll have snaps from 8/25-present up by this weekend and post the link here. Pissed I missed these clips :x

Edit: I uploaded some last week so if anyone missed any or just wants to have a peek I will leave the playlist linked here. I need to update it with more recent snaps ~ this weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... dYA0CF9W2j

scamdalous
Informer
Informer

Post by scamdalous » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:48 am

Unrelated, but I watched her "Taco eating show" video and at 8:40 she talks about her friend who is Spanish (?) and then goes on to say she actually "has lots of friends who are Spanish." I have been watching this girl for over 5 years and have not once seen her hang out with or talk about a Spanish friend... is she just flat out lying here? She sounds like she's describing a made up story the way children do when they lie about pointless things.

She has also claimed she can speak fluent Spanish.. I'd like to see that

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:46 am

She has a problem she said that she doesn't have friends in a whole video but now she has/had Spanish friends.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:58 am

Her video yest of her Grandma sending her keep sake stuff!
That was really noce of her grandma to keep everything and send it all to her.
I cant help but laugh at her letters though.
So her Grandparents paid a good chunk of her tuition for Uni. And EVERY letter she sent them was about Xmas gifts! Like she knew they had money, and was taking advantage of it. Like she would only write them before xmas to insure she would get a good gift! Like i hope she called her grandparents at least through out the year. Thats sad it came off that she basically took advantage of them for gifts and money.
I thought she was going to help them move this summer? I remember her talking about it! Its too bad she didnt. Not like she had anything going on.
So now that they are older, and no longer living in Palm Springs, they are getting too old to be travelling. So she should be travelling to spending time with them before its too late. Instead of only remembering gifts and cash from them. Have memories.
Also, when she was showing her pics, she was hardly a "tom boy" or "emo" :rofl:
Also, a hicky at 12/13 yrs old! Wtf?!?! Like her parents clearly had zero control over her ever! If i was that age and cane home with a hicky, i would of prob been grounded and locked in my room! Scam seemed to think it was comical.

kalistaxxmatic
Debater
Debater

Post by kalistaxxmatic » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:16 am

literally just u..

PinkButtholeLips
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkButtholeLips » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:21 am

scamdalous wrote:Unrelated, but I watched her "Taco eating show" video and at 8:40 she talks about her friend who is Spanish (?) and then goes on to say she actually "has lots of friends who are Spanish." I have been watching this girl for over 5 years and have not once seen her hang out with or talk about a Spanish friend... is she just flat out lying here? She sounds like she's describing a made up story the way children do when they lie about pointless things.

She has also claimed she can speak fluent Spanish.. I'd like to see that
The fact that shes referring to latinos as "Spanish ppl" says a lot. Are they all from Spain?? Does she realize how many Spanish speaking countries there are?

I've been wondering forever if they have any POC friends. Never saw her or Dip with any black folks. Ever. No Latinos either unless she means Romero and Antonio but those are the only two I can think of and they've been MIA for a while. Is Canada really that lillywhite? I fucking doubt it. I know there's a huge Native American population up there. How do they only chill with white ppl? Are they fucking white supremacists or what lmao

Return to “PiinkSparkles”