SiingleParkle (Part 46)

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SiingleParkle (Part 46)

Post by liarliar_ »

I just realized that most of her photos of her on insta are somewhere in her house i.e. in front of wall or backdrop or just outside of her house lmao

That's honestly so sad cause you know she just doesn't get invited anywhere but desperately wants to. She can claim she's a homebody all she wants but you know she'd jump at the chance to go to events that youtubers get invited to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Vindictive_Kitten wrote:Okay so does she wear extensions or is her hair actually that fried?
She usually throws in one weft that doesn't blend well :rofl:

LazyHughes
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyHughes »

I suffered through her GRWM and I don't think she's pregnant. If she is then Douchetits is in trouble :rofl: the chemistry between them has been so off lately it's like they're keeping appearance just for a paycheck. Now we'll see it even more once they start up their vlogs again. Sam is such a hypochondriac. We all have our bad days but she plays it out so that it leads people to speculate about pregnancy.

I can't believe she got her start in the beauty community just look at the way she applies her under-eye cream! She should know genetics aren't on her side when it comes to aging and her diet/previous lifestyle choice *cough* tanning beds *cough* won't help.

I'm also so tired of seeing her wear the same lashes to death. She wears Lillylashes in style "Miami" and you can re-use them ~15 times (non-mink) and ~25 times (mink). We all know how hygienic she is so I doubt she even cleans them before each application. It's shocking she hasn't got an eye infection yet. They are falling apart and don't even look the same. Heavy lashes do her uneven eyes no favors.

I just want to rip those caterpillars off her eyes :roll: :roll:

MilkandSugar
Learner
Learner

Post by MilkandSugar »

someone pointed out that her body shakes in her intros to her makeup tutorials and now i can't unsee

gutterflower
Learner
Learner

Post by gutterflower »

She looks so creepy in this, to me. Her head is abnormally long, and her face looks like a melting Ninja Turtle. Her feet look like giant ass horse hooves, too. You know she tried so hard with that outfit. I feel like if she would've gotten her freaking jeans tailored, worn black booties, and a flowy shirt, she could've looked cute. Basic, but cute.

goodbyekitty
Debater
Debater

Post by goodbyekitty »

Vindictive_Kitten wrote:She's thin, but has a chubby girls belly button. It's the weirdest thing. Give her 10 years. You can only screw with your metabolism so much.
she's probably gonna get diabetes from all the starbucks she drinks.
doesn't she get the green tea latte or green tea frap? those have SO much sugar

goodbyekitty
Debater
Debater

Post by goodbyekitty »

PinkButtholeLips wrote:
scamdalous wrote:Unrelated, but I watched her "Taco eating show" video and at 8:40 she talks about her friend who is Spanish (?) and then goes on to say she actually "has lots of friends who are Spanish." I have been watching this girl for over 5 years and have not once seen her hang out with or talk about a Spanish friend... is she just flat out lying here? She sounds like she's describing a made up story the way children do when they lie about pointless things.

She has also claimed she can speak fluent Spanish.. I'd like to see that
The fact that shes referring to latinos as "Spanish ppl" says a lot. Are they all from Spain?? Does she realize how many Spanish speaking countries there are?

I've been wondering forever if they have any POC friends. Never saw her or Dip with any black folks. Ever. No Latinos either unless she means Romero and Antonio but those are the only two I can think of and they've been MIA for a while. Is Canada really that lillywhite? I fucking doubt it. I know there's a huge Native American population up there. How do they only chill with white ppl? Are they fucking white supremacists or what lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i'm not defending sam at ALL. but i am from vancouver bc, and there are almost NO black or hispanic population here. its mostly white and chinese. i believe saskatoon is the same or similar. i dont know where you're from but you shouldnt just assume they dont hang out with people of colour on purpose. Lol. its cause there literally is none
in my entire high school there was literally one black person and like 2 hispanic people. everyone else were asian and white.
also I dont think she's racist at all, i think she's just really dumb

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by scamdalous »

I vote Sugar mama Sparkles as a sequel to SiingleParkle since the only thing holding her 'relationship' together anymore is the fact that he doesn't want to lose his sugar mumma :rofl: PiinkPaytas is another good one but I think that'd be better suited for when Douchetits finally leaves her and the breakdowns start :rofl:

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

gutterflower wrote:Image

She looks so creepy in this, to me. Her head is abnormally long, and her face looks like a melting Ninja Turtle. Her feet look like giant ass horse hooves, too. You know she tried so hard with that outfit. I feel like if she would've gotten her freaking jeans tailored, worn black booties, and a flowy shirt, she could've looked cute. Basic, but cute.
For some reason the pic isn't working for me, but your description still has me cackling. ImageImageImage
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

I sat through that GRWM
She goes talking about getting a 4k handbag to complaining about not getting a $3 pop delivered, and she asked for a refund! This is the girl that just wastes money and throws away. Shes actually upset over a $3 pop!
She always claims she NEVER drinks pop.,, yet in every video of her eating she has a pop and starbucks!!

Also, this girl is SOOO lazy now, instead of going out for food, she just gets it DELIVERED now from Skip the Dishes!
She doesnt even need to do groceries anymore. Take out food just comes to her door!
She will complain about a $3 bottle of pop not arrive, but has no problem playing delivery fee, tipping, and EXTRA tipping!!!

LazyHughes
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyHughes »

Lydia Deetz wrote:

For some reason the pic isn't working for me, but your description still has me cackling. ImageImageImage
Omg I'm dying :rofl: :rofl: Best start to my morning thank you gutterflower!

I've embed the image for you. Imgur seems troublesome these days, postimg.org is another good alternative :tu:

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:Also, this girl is SOOO lazy now, instead of going out for food, she just gets it DELIVERED now from Skip the Dishes!
She doesnt even need to do groceries anymore. Take out food just comes to her door!
She will complain about a $3 bottle of pop not arrive, but has no problem playing delivery fee, tipping, and EXTRA tipping!!!
But, once the vlogs start up again, she'll show off buys tons of vegetables at the grocery store. Also, LOL because there was a cup of pop in front of her Frapp, in the eatig show video.

DeedeeKii
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by DeedeeKii »

her head is literally half the size of her body

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

stars&rockets08 wrote:
Piink-mcnasty wrote:Also, this girl is SOOO lazy now, instead of going out for food, she just gets it DELIVERED now from Skip the Dishes!
But, once the vlogs start up again, she'll show off buys tons of vegetables at the grocery store. Also, LOL because there was a cup of pop in front of her Frapp, in the eatig show video.
She'll also show off how they grew mould because she couldn't finish them. She buys them every week as decorationImage

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

LazyHughes wrote:
Lydia Deetz wrote:

Omg I'm dying :rofl: :rofl: Best start to my morning thank you gutterflower!

I've embed the image for you. Imgur seems troublesome these days, postimg.org is another good alternative :tu:

Thank you so much! As expected, the description was 100% accurate lmao!
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Return to “PiinkSparkles”