SiingleParkle (Part 46)

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SiingleParkle (Part 46)

Post by green kitty »

Bookish17 wrote:I get so confused.Does Samantha have an undergrad degree?Also did she take off a year to work or something because I am two years younger than her and I started university '10 as well
Nahh. She dicked around, changed her major a few times (there's a video somewhere that's more recent where she goes in to detail, took a political science course and dropped it because she knows nothing even tho it's an intro course). She finished half of a two-part certificate at community college, because she failed out or was kicked out or got 'sick'. She's just a joke

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

OMG she bought a new G7X! A new $900 vlogging camera, is no problem for princess money bags Samantha!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gutterflower
Learner
Learner

Post by gutterflower »

So many YouTubers are having money problems. Even Bunny begged in one of her recent-ish videos for people to PLEASE comment/subscribe/like her videos. She made a second channel, even. So... if BUNNY is noticing a change, there's no way Scumbucket isn't getting hit pretty hard. Especially considering her sometimes grotesque content. She has to have had some videos demonetized, yet she's spending money like it falls from the sky. A $900 vlogging camera... for what? 6 minutes of absolute crap when they feel like it? Starbucks. Tit shots. Dahltyn being rude. Cats. (Is Coop even still alive? =[ ) Eating 'healthily'. If I had money to blow like that, I would donate it to local animal shelters! But no... Urban Planet desperately needs her patronage.

sailorjupiter
Informer
Informer

Post by sailorjupiter »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:Her video yest of her Grandma sending her keep sake stuff!
That was really noce of her grandma to keep everything and send it all to her.
I cant help but laugh at her letters though.
So her Grandparents paid a good chunk of her tuition for Uni. And EVERY letter she sent them was about Xmas gifts! Like she knew they had money, and was taking advantage of it. Like she would only write them before xmas to insure she would get a good gift! Like i hope she called her grandparents at least through out the year. Thats sad it came off that she basically took advantage of them for gifts and money.
I thought she was going to help them move this summer? I remember her talking about it! Its too bad she didnt. Not like she had anything going on.
So now that they are older, and no longer living in Palm Springs, they are getting too old to be travelling. So she should be travelling to spending time with them before its too late. Instead of only remembering gifts and cash from them. Have memories.
Also, when she was showing her pics, she was hardly a "tom boy" or "emo" :rofl:
Also, a hicky at 12/13 yrs old! Wtf?!?! Like her parents clearly had zero control over her ever! If i was that age and cane home with a hicky, i would of prob been grounded and locked in my room! Scam seemed to think it was comical.
she said the hickey thing was when she was in 10th grade, so she would've been 15 or 16. not excusable or anything, but definitely a lot more understandable. most kids start exploring their sexuality/dating around that age.

sailorjupiter
Informer
Informer

Post by sailorjupiter »

finally caught up after not reading here for over a week. her calling latinos "spanish people" is uneducated and all of that, but it seems that many of you going in on her over it don't really have a place to talk. i was laughing pretty hard over everybody calling native canadian cititzens "native AMERICANS" lmao... it reminded me of a girl in high school who said that the people who live in africa are called "african americans." at least get it right if you're going to call somebody else uneducated...

MilkandSugar
Learner
Learner

Post by MilkandSugar »

sailorjupiter wrote:finally caught up after not reading here for over a week. her calling latinos "spanish people" is uneducated and all of that, but it seems that many of you going in on her over it don't really have a place to talk. i was laughing pretty hard over everybody calling native canadian cititzens "native AMERICANS" lmao... it reminded me of a girl in high school who said that the people who live in africa are called "african americans." at least get it right if you're going to call somebody else uneducated...
I don't know what you mean by this, America is America, north and south, it doesn't mean just USA, Canada is included in that, and besides that, calling them indigenous or aboriginal is more appropriate anyway.

sailorjupiter
Informer
Informer

Post by sailorjupiter »

MilkandSugar wrote:
sailorjupiter wrote:finally caught up after not reading here for over a week. her calling latinos "spanish people" is uneducated and all of that, but it seems that many of you going in on her over it don't really have a place to talk. i was laughing pretty hard over everybody calling native canadian cititzens "native AMERICANS" lmao... it reminded me of a girl in high school who said that the people who live in africa are called "african americans." at least get it right if you're going to call somebody else uneducated...
I don't know what you mean by this, America is America, north and south, it doesn't mean just USA, Canada is included in that, and besides that, calling them indigenous or aboriginal is more appropriate anyway.
no, that's wrong. native american refers to natives from the usa lol...

MilkandSugar
Learner
Learner

Post by MilkandSugar »

sailorjupiter wrote:
MilkandSugar wrote:
It refers to Native American people of the Americas...

sailorjupiter
Informer
Informer

Post by sailorjupiter »

MilkandSugar wrote:
sailorjupiter wrote:
MilkandSugar wrote:
"In the United States of America, Native Americans (also known as American Indians, Indigenous Americans or simply Indians; see §Terminology differences) are people who belong to one of the over 500 distinct Native American tribes that survive intact today as partially sovereign nations within the country's modern boundaries."

> IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
> WITHIN THE COUNTRY'S BOUNDARIES
> COUNTRY

it's the same thing as "african american" or "french canadian" it is saying the country you are from, not continent, ya goddamn ding dong. canada is NORTH america, not america. "america" and "american" are pretty much exclusively used to refer to the united states of america.

MilkandSugar
Learner
Learner

Post by MilkandSugar »

sailorjupiter wrote:
MilkandSugar wrote:
sailorjupiter wrote:
MilkandSugar wrote:
"In the United States of America, Native Americans (also known as American Indians, Indigenous Americans or simply Indians; see §Terminology differences) are people who belong to one of the over 500 distinct Native American tribes that survive intact today as partially sovereign nations within the country's modern boundaries."

> COUNTRY

it's the same thing as "african american" or "french canadian" it is saying the country you are from, not continent, ya goddamn ding dong. canada is NORTH america, not america. "america" and "american" are pretty much exclusively used to refer to the united states of america.
":a member of any of the indigenous peoples of the western hemisphere; especially :a Native American of North America and especially the U.S. "

I mean it does say especially the US but last I checked Canada is in the Western Hemisphere. And they are referred to as French Canadian because the French dialect is different to France.

"Na·tive A·mer·i·can
ˈnādiv əˈmerəkən/Submit
noun
a member of any of the indigenous peoples of the Americas."

Americas. North and south.

"plural Native Americans
[count]
: a member of any of the first groups of people living in North America or South America
especially : a member of one of these groups from the U.S."

Another one. Now I'm done arguing with you about this, so I'll take my "ding dong" self away from this and focus back on Samantha.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

I said Native American simply for the sake of conversation since it was used previously. I am aware that they aren't technically American. :)
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

stars&rockets08 wrote:OMG she bought a new G7X! A new $900 vlogging camera, is no problem for princess money bags Samantha!!

Holy hell! Does she use a different camera for her main channel videos? Can't wait to see their ~high quality~ vlog footage of food and tits, and for Douche to get it dirty and greasy with his cheeto fingers.

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by scamdalous »

My point was - despite her "owning up to my lies" video, Samantha is still point blank lying and giving a false perception of herself, to cover up that she can't hold ANY friendships due to her shitty self-centred personality. She is a total loner.
she made a video saying she doesn't have any friends yet brags in the taco video that she has lots of them. She's a compulsive liar.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

scamdalous wrote:My point was - despite her "owning up to my lies" video, Samantha is still point blank lying and giving a false perception of herself, to cover up that she can't hold ANY friendships due to her shitty self-centred personality. She is a total loner.
she made a video saying she doesn't have any friends yet brags in the taco video that she has lots of them. She's a compulsive liar.
It's absolutely crazy to me that she STILL thinks she can get away with lying so much. Does she really forget that we see and hear about every single detail of her life? Has she even seen her only friend Stacy lately?

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

sailorjupiter wrote:

> COUNTRY

It's not the same thing as African American. You yourself said that it refers to ones' country of origin, yet neither Africa nor America are countries. So that part of your argument goes out of the window. French Canadian typically refers to native Canadians who descendants of 17th century French colonists, yet the term is not exclusive to them as it could also refer to French natives living in Canada. Commonly using American to describe people of the USA does not make the term exclusive to them. Indigenous/Native/Aboriginal Americans and North and South Americans are all still Americans. (Hence why Latin American describes Latinos living in Latin America [which are South and Central American countries], USA, and Canada [both North American countries]).

On another note, where in the live stream did Sam mention having "Hispanic" friends? I kinda skimmed around and checked 8:40 as someone here mentioned, and I can't find it. It's just another example of Sam being unable to keep up with her lies.

And the new vlogging camera is another waste of money. They're not even vlogging anymore, and when they were their vlogs were so pointless. Random shots of the pulling food from cupboards and a million fast food and Starbucks trips, sped up shots of them driving around doing nothing, clips of their cats being assholes. Dcrap was the main one that really had anything to vlog since he actually has a purpose outside of the house that doesn't include getting food. But now that he has a "real job" again and it requires him to be in cars all day, I'm sure no one wants to see that. Instead of trying to revive the vlog channel, Sam should take the time to start up her cooking channel again. As shitty as most of her recipes were, I liked seeing her cook (I enjoy cooking channels anyways) and seeing the crap she came up with (bacon grease pasta). Her mom could be featured on the channel, especially seeing how she can cook up a storm. Do some fun food and recipe challenges, try her hand at some highly requested recipes, do some of those DIY Japanese candy and snack kits that are really popular. Even though she can't really cook or follow instructions to save her life, she could be a funny fail chef type of thing and the cunties would eat it up anyways. She could totally make something out of that channel.

not_todaynotever
Learner
Learner

Post by not_todaynotever »

Just a thought, what if her grandparents are still sending her money? It's ridiculous how much she keeps spending

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

$900 on a camera for Mc Cheater basically. She should be focusing on her main channel. Shes been MIA from vlog channel since Her trip in May for her bday. Likely ppl have unsubbed.
Shes trying so hard to hit 1 million and is soo thirsty for it. Just focus on THAT channel. Ur bf got off his fat ass and got a job. The vlog channel is pointless now. Whos going to edit them? Not scam. And if he is gone working now, its what? A vlog a wk? Only on wknds?
Also, how long till he drops this camera and the lense stops working also?
They arent vloggers. They dont travel, they dont do anything exciting, they dont have kids, they dont leave their house, they dont have friends. Wo why bother? Ur just wasting your own time and money.

[ShyViolet]
Informer
Informer

Post by [ShyViolet] »

I still wonder what has happened with shays hamster, we got to see it once and never again, I really hope she got it a bigger cage and wheel that poor thing shouldn't live in a tiny cage

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Lydia Deetz wrote:Holy hell! Does she use a different camera for her main channel videos? Can't wait to see their ~high quality~ vlog footage of food and tits, and for Douche to get it dirty and greasy with his cheeto fingers.
She has a Canon DSLR. I think it's the Rebel t4i. She got it a few years back, to replace her shitty quality JVC camcorder. She just has to have the hot cameras, that all the big YouTubers have!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Time to think of a new thread name!

I can't believe she bought that expensive ass camera for their 5 minute vlogs that they don't even do anymore :rofl: I wonder how long before he breaks this one. Dipshit is always breaking phones, and I'm sure he's the one that broke this last camera. I would have told him to fuck off and buy it himself if he wanted a new vlogging camera so bad. Remember when they first got the last one and she was stuck with the JVC while he took the new one with him? I can't. This man child needs to buy his own shit.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”