PiinkAssJowls (Part 44)

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: PiinkAssJowls (Part 44)

Post by ForeverScammy » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:54 am

KittyKatty7890 wrote:LOOOOONG time lurker first time poster. I recently came across a post made my dolphins step mom openly being racist towards immigrants. Funny how Sam preaches equality and her own inner circle openly hates Muslims. I am thoroughly disgusted she is Canadian,

This was openly on her facebook page and there are MANY more rants.
#exposetheracistrednecks
As an immigrant myself I couldn't find anything racist in her post. I also don't want to bring politics in this forum but it's not wrong to say that illegals don't speak English or won't work (cause they're officially not allowed to). Yah, fuck people who expect immigrants to follow our immigration laws.

That's it.

PossessedSparkles
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by PossessedSparkles » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:12 am

KittyKatty7890 wrote:I also solved the mystery as to how she could afford the house she is living in, Guess Dipshits dad gave them a huge discount. this was on Geoff's fb page.

PS anyone else think Sam talks like a 5 year old? and her handwriting is so childish.

Very childish. I don't understand why you wouldn't just type it up, especially if you knew what it was going to be used for. Her handwriting makes me cringe honestly.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:34 am

Why does her handwriting look like mine when I was in 6th grade? :rofl:

Sorry but it's super unprofessional to have your son's girlfriend write a testimonial for your construction business. whether he's disclosing who wrote it (which I highly doubt) or not. He was probably sitting there telling her what to write, too.

And what the hell was that Easter story time? Why on earth would you dress like a whore and go to your PLACE OF WORK?? No wonder she didn't last there long - she probably got fired and just makes it sound like she quit :rofl: Also, how spoiled is she that she had to cry to daddy that her brother took the Playstation so he had to go run out at 10pm and buy her one off Kijiji??!!

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:43 am

I wonder how many homes his dad has actually sold. There are only 2 testimonials on their actual website, and they're written just like Sam's :rofl:

Also, the "quick posessions" lmao all these houses look exactly the same http://www.kwhomesltd.com/quick-possess ... t_news]=12

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:59 am

Barely a minute into the storytime and she's already called herself "the sweet girl who's a really good worker" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: She must have to stroke her own ego so many times a day or she'll die. Also, I'm finding that description very hard to believe.

And I like that she tells the Playstation story to make her dad look like a hero, but just ends up making herself look like a spoiled asshole once again. Her brother took HIS PLAYSTATION to a friend's house for ONE NIGHT. She claims her dad offered but I guarantee "sweet girl" Sammy begged and cried until he took her. Honestly, she really gave off the impression Daddy Dearest is kind of scared of her. Like he realizes the monster he created and knows what kind of shit she'll give him if she doesn't get her way. Btw GOOD PARENTS DON'T SAY YES ALL THE TIME. GOOD PARENTS SAY NO WHEN THEIR KIDS WANT TO DO STUPID THINGS. MAYBE IF SAM HAD HEARD NO A FEW TIMES SHE WOULDN'T BE THIS MUCH OF AN UNPROFESSIONAL ASSHOLE.

Anyway, she lies again and says she "never drank". Girl, we've seen countless pictures of you as a teenager with alcohol. Just stop it.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:28 am

LiddlePallid wrote:I wonder how many homes his dad has actually sold. There are only 2 testimonials on their actual website, and they're written just like Sam's :rofl:

Also, the "quick posessions" lmao all these houses look exactly the same http://www.kwhomesltd.com/quick-possess ... t_news]=12
I follow his fb page, and hes had some of the same homes posted and for sale for TWO years now!!!!!! I dont think hes selling homes quickly, or a lot. He also rarely posts about new homes being built. So hes peob slowed down on building new till old ones sell.

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Bookish17 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:28 pm

Are all the houses as far from the city as Samantha and Daltyn house seems to be?
Last edited by Bookish17 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:30 pm

Piink-mcnasty wrote:
KittyKatty7890 wrote:LOOOOONG time lurker first time poster. I recently came across a post made my dolphins step mom openly being racist towards immigrants. Funny how Sam preaches equality and her own inner circle openly hates Muslims. I am thoroughly disgusted she is Canadian,

#exposetheracistrednecks
This could just be a copy paste type of thing. And im not bringing politics into this thread, however a lot of Canadians are not happy with Trudeau, and reading her post, doesnt come off as racist to me. Im the last person to stand up for their families, but its just her opinion on whats going on in Canada. Shes entitled to her opinion on whats going on, and how she feels with our Prime Minister, just the same as those in the states who arent happy with Trump, and whats going on in their country. Its politics.
As a Canadian I haven't met one person who hates/doesnt like Trudeau...

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk

bigbywolf
Learner
Learner

Post by bigbywolf » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:24 pm

Tropical_Paradise wrote:
Piink-mcnasty wrote:

#exposetheracistrednecks
This could just be a copy paste type of thing. And im not bringing politics into this thread, however a lot of Canadians are not happy with Trudeau, and reading her post, doesnt come off as racist to me. Im the last person to stand up for their families, but its just her opinion on whats going on in Canada. Shes entitled to her opinion on whats going on, and how she feels with our Prime Minister, just the same as those in the states who arent happy with Trump, and whats going on in their country. Its politics.
As a Canadian I haven't met one person who hates/doesnt like Trudeau...

I know lots! Myself included. If you're curious as to why, I don't actually hate him by any means, I'm just upset he doesn't keep his word, but he's finally pushing for legal Marijuana like he said he would. I also don't like how image obsessed he is.

However many people I know who dislike him are conservatives. And I have a feeling Sam and Douche both dislike him just because of the liberal stereotype. Especially since scam always talks about how over sensitive people are as an excuse to justify her own shitty actions.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

lame_sauce
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lame_sauce » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:59 pm

First time post blah blah but are you KIDDING me? What rock do you live under? Also why does it matter that YOU specifically haven't heard a bad word about him? Like you can't really think you're speaking on behalf of all Canadians...lol

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:08 pm

lame_sauce wrote:First time post blah blah but are you KIDDING me? What rock do you live under? Also why does it matter that YOU specifically haven't heard a bad word about him? Like you can't really think you're speaking on behalf of all Canadians...lol
My area has a lot of people who absolutely hate conservatives... Even the people who didn't like Harper aren't very vocal about it. You won't hear a lot about people not liking Trudeau in a liberal area although I'm quite aware theyre are people who loved Harper so yeah.
Most of those people who love conservatives tend to actually be well off and don't go to urban planet for all their clothing needs [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

QueenJ
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenJ » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:06 pm

Piink-mcnasty wrote:

#exposetheracistrednecks
Nah, that's pretty racist and xenophobic (not to mention uninformed, unintelligent, ignorant, paranoid, delusional, and crazy AF). It's true that everyone is entitled to their opinions, but that doesn't include freedom from criticism and opposition.

P.S. Don't say you're not going to bring politics into this thread and then bring politics into the thread. LOL.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Piink-mcnasty wrote:
I follow his fb page, and hes had some of the same homes posted and for sale for TWO years now!!!!!! I dont think hes selling homes quickly, or a lot. He also rarely posts about new homes being built. So hes peob slowed down on building new till old ones sell.
Yeah, it seems like the same houses from way back when we were trying to find Sam's :rofl: He has his own address posted on that site (obviously not gonna post it here) but if you Google map it, their house is pretty tiny. You'd think someone who BUILDS HOUSES would have a nicer one than that. Like, Sam's house looks bigger than theirs. I definitely don't see him raking in the cash with this business. I'm sure he's over the moon that his son quit working for him to go play on youtube :rofl: Although, that's one less person he has to pay!

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:24 pm

LiddlePallid wrote:
Piink-mcnasty wrote:
Yeah, it seems like the same houses from way back when we were trying to find Sam's :rofl: He has his own address posted on that site (obviously not gonna post it here) but if you Google map it, their house is pretty tiny. You'd think someone who BUILDS HOUSES would have a nicer one than that. Like, Sam's house looks bigger than theirs. I definitely don't see him raking in the cash with this business. I'm sure he's over the moon that his son quit working for him to go play on youtube :rofl: Although, that's one less person he has to pay!
Maybe he did that on purpose to prevent certain adult children from wanting to live with them

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:41 pm

^That is definitely a possibility lol

PiinkCritic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkCritic » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:13 pm

There are lots of successful beauty and fashion bloggers and vloggers on Instagram who post only selfies, either to show their outfit of the day or makeup looks, I don't find it narcissistic when someone is building a brand, taking really nice quality photos and getting good sponsorships - good for them. But Scammy is no Hailie Barber, her selfies are horrible and awkward and poorly taken considering they own a decent Canon DSLR camera with a good lens. Most of her selfies look like they are shot in really bad light and she puts too many filters on them and she has zero consistency on her page. I do think she's trying to flip her insta into being one of those *big influencers*that get invited to private islands with cosmetics companies like Tarte.

The Easter story was only cringey insofar as it proves how completely spoiled she is and quantifies her need for INSTANT GRATIFICATION. Like, you can't expect someone who couldn't live one night without a game console and had to run out and buy one right away to put in the time and effort to exercise for a good body or get real braces and have her teeth fixed over the long haul. No, Instant Gratification Sparkles has to get everything RIGHT AWAY! Her parents obviously indulged her in this. If one of my kids had wanted to buy a game system because they didn't have access for a single evening, I'd have cracked them over the head. So after that weekend, their household had two identical game systems? That is absurd.
Someone needs to give dis bitch a makeover.

shortshortsshorty
Debater
Debater

Post by shortshortsshorty » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:53 pm

It's very obvious that she is the make up daughter after having to put their first up for adoption. Based on her story of it (I believe it's on pinkbarbiedolly), her dad seemed to be the more upset of her parents over not being able to raise their first born. So I can see him going above and beyond for the scam to make up for what he could have never given chealsea.
Also, if memory serves, in her graduation photo from community college, her dad had a stern look /frown. This is a man we've seen smile before, and I think that this look is because she failed or was kicked out of her program. He's done so much for her (based on all her stories), for her to turn around and never make anything of herself and waste an ass load of cash on school that amounted to nothing (I guarantee he at least in part paid for her tuition). I feel really bad for the poor guy, just wanted to do all he could and he got nothing in return (no pride to say 'my daughter graduated from ____ with ____ and is now a ____ working at ______')

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:53 am

shortshortsshorty wrote:It's very obvious that she is the make up daughter after having to put their first up for adoption. Based on her story of it (I believe it's on pinkbarbiedolly), her dad seemed to be the more upset of her parents over not being able to raise their first born. So I can see him going above and beyond for the scam to make up for what he could have never given chealsea.
Also, if memory serves, in her graduation photo from community college, her dad had a stern look /frown. This is a man we've seen smile before, and I think that this look is because she failed or was kicked out of her program. He's done so much for her (based on all her stories), for her to turn around and never make anything of herself and waste an ass load of cash on school that amounted to nothing (I guarantee he at least in part paid for her tuition). I feel really bad for the poor guy, just wanted to do all he could and he got nothing in return (no pride to say 'my daughter graduated from ____ with ____ and is now a ____ working at ______')
He actually reminds me of Trisha's father. He seems to be a very lovely religious guy who probably tried his best to reduce the influence Trasha's trash-mom had on her but unfortunately, he failed. And woah, Scam's mother ACTUALLY reminds me of old Ms. Paytas. I think they could become best friends and send their simple-minded daughters to some beauty pageants.

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:40 pm

LMAAAOOOOOO I was JUST talking about how her Instagram is nothing but selfies. And just conveniently today she posted an ~candid~ pic of her on a bridge. Hey girl hey! We see you!!!! :rofl:

Her fake "candids" are always hilarious to me. She's always looking away all ~dreamily~ like it's not obvious she whined for Dahltyn to take said picture 5 minutes before. She wants so desperately to have a boyfriend who will take cute, candid pics of her and she just............doesn't. :rofl: I'm also laughing at the mental picture of Dahltyn's fat ass huffing and puffing and complaining simply walking across a bridge. Oh and shout out to Sam for wearing full workout gear to go walk a probably half-mile bridge. Health Nut Sparkles! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

morefunxx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by morefunxx » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:56 pm

Prepare for melt down.

morefunxx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by morefunxx » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:57 pm

Prepare for melt down.

Forevergauc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:16 pm

morefunxx wrote:Prepare for melt down.

I was going to comment and say "there's nothing wrong with him liking other girls pics". Then I remembered this is Sams thread. lol. I'm sure we'll get a tweet soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shortshortsshorty
Debater
Debater

Post by shortshortsshorty » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:16 pm

It's extremely unhealthy ans a major sign of a controlling relationship when you don't let the other like a picture of a certain gender. It's simply a nice profile picture the girl took. If it was something super racy and he clicked the heart or the wow then I could see how there's an issue
Also, someone a while ago found his ex, and she'd a lot prettier than scam, even in pictures fron 5 or so years ago

bittersweet
Debater
Debater

Post by bittersweet » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:35 pm

Yelling at people while driving is the douchiest thing a person can do, especially at night. No class. If Sam was in the car she'd probably be yelling with them or cackling along. Why'd he even include it in the vlog lmao, did he think it would make him look cool and funny?

Also, how'd the package get delivered to her house if it was so unexpected? Obviously she had some expectation of it coming, especially since she provided them with her address, otherwise It would've gone to her PO Box.

I really wish she would drink some more water. Just that would make a noticeable difference on the appearance of her wrinkles and skin. For somebody who's always trying to flaunt how much money she has, I really wish she'd invest in some good skin care products. She reminds so much of Allie Kay at this point.

Edit: Also just wanted to say that her Tana mannerims are so annoying, especially during that shitty story time. I've only seen Tana do that thing she did at 7:38 lol. How hard is it to just be yourself like damn

bittersweet
Debater
Debater

Post by bittersweet » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:47 pm

Sorry double post but I just wanted to say that her Tana mannerims are so annoying, especially during that shitty story time. I've only seen Tana do that thing she did at 7:38, but then again I don't want that many youtubers. But seriously how hard is it to just be yourself like damn. I really wish she had some self awareness, she's still exactly like what she was describing.

I don't even want to watch her depression video or whatever it is because I know it's just going to irritate me. Sucks how she has to exploit serious issues for views, and to get her mindless sheep followers to switch back over to her side.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”