PiinkAssJowls (Part 44)

beautyineveryone
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkAssJowls (Part 44)

Post by beautyineveryone »

This is a genuine thought...I don't know how Dahlton has been with Sam for three years like he always seems genuinely annoyed by her and judges everything she does (who wouldn't lol) but idk, he doesn't seem that fun to be around when he's with her
Just a thought

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

bittersweet wrote:Yelling at people while driving is the douchiest thing a person can do, especially at night. No class. If Sam was in the car she'd probably be yelling with them or cackling along. Why'd he even include it in the vlog lmao, did he think it would make him look cool and funny?
OMG, he's the absolute epitome of an teenage hick douche. I can't say I'm surprised to see such behaviour from him. BUT, OMG, HE'S SO HORRIBLE, AND DUMB. Like, you think that's funny? Making unsuspecting strangers jump? Like, it's funny to him, that he's crusin' around in his boss ass vehicle, being a lil prankster shit. OMG, YOU'RE SO COOL, AND FUNNY DIPSHIT. GROW THE FUCK UP. You can still have silly fun, as an adult, without, being immature, and stupid. Example, the galaxy Jello brain fail. That wasn't such a bad vlog. Little silly experiments, like that would be great for the vlogs. DIY, and DIY fails, are popular stuff. Same with her little insta adventure, on the bridge. Explore, go places around, you haven't been, find things.

Flutterby87
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Flutterby87 »

morefunxx wrote:Prepare for melt down.

Hahahaha dolphin you dirty dog Image ah she will be having a total breakdown as we speak. Karma bitch ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shortshortsshorty
Debater
Debater

Post by shortshortsshorty »

OK on the topic of her being controlling

She's always claimed that randy was controlling and wouldn't let her go anywhere unless she checked in with him. But this is the SECOND time she's admitted to having a crush on her coworker, which happened when she was with Randy. Knowing how she acts/acted, I don't blame him (tho he should've dumped her ugly ass).
I guarantee any trust issues she has are fron knowing how she behaves, and expecting her SO to be the same way. Honestly, I think douche is karma for randy

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

Flutterby87 wrote:
morefunxx wrote:Prepare for melt down.

Hahahaha dolphin you dirty dog Image ah she will be having a total breakdown as we speak. Karma bitch ImageImage

Maybe she'll cut his allowance

fromthe6ix
Learner
Learner

Post by fromthe6ix »

I've seen a lot of PR packages, and that Kiss package was a joke. It almost looks like a contest prize. First of all, how does the umbrella even fit in? Also scam's reaction is priceless.

fromthe6ix
Learner
Learner

Post by fromthe6ix »

KittyKatty7890 wrote:I also solved the mystery as to how she could afford the house she is living in, Guess Dipshits dad gave them a huge discount. this was on Geoff's fb page.

PS anyone else think Sam talks like a 5 year old? and her handwriting is so childish.
LMAO is this a joke? Why is it hand-written? How unprofessional.

Also, first thing I'm looking for when I'm deciding on a builder is their bedside manner LMAO

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

fromthe6ix wrote:
KittyKatty7890 wrote:I also solved the mystery as to how she could afford the house she is living in, Guess Dipshits dad gave them a huge discount. this was on Geoff's fb page.

PS anyone else think Sam talks like a 5 year old? and her handwriting is so childish.
LMAO is this a joke? Why is it hand-written? How unprofessional.

Also, first thing I'm looking for when I'm deciding on a builder is their bedside manner LMAO
OMG that cracked me up and I totally forgot to mention it. Like, that's not the correct term to use in that situation at ALL. "Oh you're going to sell me a house? Let me check out your bedside manner." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

"Now that I think about it, Dracula is daddy AF." -Sam , 2017 :rofl: Same girl.

PiinkCritic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkCritic »

fromthe6ix wrote:I've seen a lot of PR packages, and that Kiss package was a joke. It almost looks like a contest prize. First of all, how does the umbrella even fit in? Also scam's reaction is priceless.
It was a pretty crappy PR package and it wasn't put together really nicely but she sure pooped her pants over that 38.00 Kate Spade umbrella. I don't even think it was the one with the winking eyelashes on it, but I could be wrong. I thought it had orange trim. Brace yourselves with a speshul
"designer" photo shoot ie. Dodo holding the iPhone at an unfortunate angle while she stands in front of the garage door staring dreamily at the ground :roll:
Someone needs to give dis bitch a makeover.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

PiinkCritic wrote:
fromthe6ix wrote:I've seen a lot of PR packages, and that Kiss package was a joke. It almost looks like a contest prize. First of all, how does the umbrella even fit in? Also scam's reaction is priceless.
It was a pretty crappy PR package and it wasn't put together really nicely but she sure pooped her pants over that 38.00 Kate Spade umbrella. I don't even think it was the one with the winking eyelashes on it, but I could be wrong. I thought it had orange trim. Brace yourselves with a speshul
"designer" photo shoot ie. Dodo holding the iPhone at an unfortunate angle while she stands in front of the garage door staring dreamily at the ground :roll:
All while in muddy gross uggs, some summer top, and leggings, and its sunny out. :rofl:
She would never dare pose in the rain with rainboots on lol

shortshortsshorty
Debater
Debater

Post by shortshortsshorty »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:
PiinkCritic wrote:
All while in muddy gross uggs, some summer top, and leggings, and its sunny out. :rofl:
I know she's always years behind, but hunter rainboots have been (are they even anymore ? Not where I live) in fashion for some years. I'm not about to drop that much money on a pair of sub-par boots. But I do think rainboots are cute and am surprised she doesnt ever wear them, but that would entail dressing for the weather

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

shortshortsshorty wrote:
Piink-mcnasty wrote:
PiinkCritic wrote:
I know she's always years behind, but hunter rainboots have been (are they even anymore ? Not where I live) in fashion for some years. I'm not about to drop that much money on a pair of sub-par boots. But I do think rainboots are cute and am surprised she doesnt ever wear them, but that would entail dressing for the weather
If she were to buy rainboots I feel like they would be little kid boots with Hello kitty or something

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

OH MY GOD she was actually driving instead of him?? lmao

I love how she's trying to cut corners with her Invisalign. Good ol' instant gratification Sam. I can't wait until she thinks she's finished and they tell her she still has a long way to go :rofl: "Everyone's been telling me you're supposed to wear the trays for 2 weeks minimum. But that was in like 2014." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Did they eat at home at all last week? Jesus, at this point I wouldn't even vlog my eating habits. It's embarrassing. They're always trying to say how healthy they eat and how often they go to the gym, but you don't see any difference in them because they eat takeout at least twice a day 7 days a week!

GoatFairy
Informer
Informer

Post by GoatFairy »

Lol is she dumb? I finished my Invisalign not that long ago and my orthodontist specifically told me to wear my trays for the 2 weeks even if the next ones will fit because it's bad for your teeth. It's super important to leave the trays in for the minimum of 2 weeks even if you can see the teeth above the gums moving (the crowns of the teeth), but the roots of the teeth (under the gums) need time to catch up. If you move them too quickly, you run the risk of causing root resorption.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm willing to bet something is going to get fucked up because she's only leaving them on for a week at a time lmao. Then she'll be all whiny and bitching about not being able to get veneers, and of course it will be the orthodontists fault, not hers.

GoatFairy
Informer
Informer

Post by GoatFairy »

Storytime: My orthodontist RUINED my TEETH!!!

Hey cuuutiessssssss *mwah* sooo today I'm telling the HONEST TRUTH about my orthodontist who ruined my teeth. This is 100% real and honest you guys. So I was rushing my invisalign because like, what is my life, I wanted to rush being able to slayyyyyyyy and like, I googled it and I read on ONE forum that it was totally fine to change your trays after only a week even though he kinda implied I should do the two weeks but now all my teeth FELL OUT!!!!! You GUYS I'm telling the truth here

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

LMAAAAAAAOOOOOOOO her stupid ass trying with that clearly way too small Shopkins shirt. I actually laughed out loud when she proudly proclaimed it was from the kids section. YEAH WE CAN FUCKING TELL. It was suffocating her tits and the sleeves were so short and tight that they practically disappeared into her pits. It was also way way way too short(which does NOT make it a crop top, Scammy, it means it's too fucking small). I would have loved to have seen what that looked like stretched across her gut and cavernous belly button. I noticed she tried to hide it with that ugly sweater at her mom's, so she must know deep down it looks like hell.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

I think with Invisalign they'll have a set end date but your teeth might not be perfect by then. Like Sam has 20 trays, so at the end she'll go in and they'll assess and then they might give her another couple trays to finish it off. I can see her needing quite a few more after she's done if she's only leaving them on for a week.

Basista182
Debater
Debater

Post by Basista182 »

Off topic but when we were out for dinner, my husband said "that girl at the table over there is watching that weird couple from youtube". Sure enough is sam and dahltyn. The girl was no more than 11. I get sam likes childish stuff but her videos are not kid friendly at all

Return to “PiinkSparkles”