Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkTitsForTotsSparkles (Part 43)

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Few things. I dont feel like pressing 'reply' for each comment lol

First off, food. Edmonton doesnt have anything special. Hahaha. Big city, yes, but we dont have all the American chains she just lovvves. I gaurentee they went to panda express. They always talk about it. Its literally mcdonalds in the chinese food world hahaha. They also probably went to Ihop! One recently opened near the mall. I dont think they know/care about olive garden. Knes near the mall also, but the mall has a street of chain restraunts already. One more reason for them to not lv the mall. If they wanted to go somewhere njce, they should of went to the red piano in the mall. Or, if they were going to edmonton for early vday, they should of drove to the melting pot. (Seriously google it) its beautiful! Its about $150 without ordering drinks. Its a 3 course fondu place, and takes about 3 hours to enjoy. If they wanted to be ballers with their money, thats where they should of went.

As for her instagram photo in her bikinni. U can see the straps cutting into her back. Again, too small. I hate to see what the cups look like. Also, the bottoms, the ties on the side. Anytime i have had bottoms that tie, each end touches. Hers has the string between then a knot. (Does that make sense?) its like she bought an xxs, but they are too small, and she couldnt tighten them to what their supposed to fit.
Im also surprised shes not sitting on the edge of the tub like kylie would, or like her photo in her bodysuit on the bed, with her ass sticking up and out.

Girls been drinking A LOT lately, for someone who doesnt drink. I wonder whats up with that? Im surprised she hasnt hopped on the wine trend? Where women confess their love of wine, and thats all the talk/post about? Give it a few hrs, and im sure she will find out about it, and post daily ig posts about herself having a glass of wine.

As for abuisive relationship. They both do it to themselves. Im curious how it came about that his name wouldnt be on the house though. You would almost think that he would threaten her or something that his name had to be? U less his name on the deed made interest too high, or resulting in them being denied?
Speaking of homes though, i follow his daddies fb page (from last yr still. I forgot i had "liked" it) and he posted yesturday. Warmer weather, and open houses again. The same TWO HOMES that were for sale when these two bought last yr, are atill for sale!!!! His houses arent mkving AT ALL!!! Now we know she bought it, since someone here posted a land deed or something showing just her name on it, however it makes me wonder what kind of deal geoff cut with them? Im starting to think his house sat too lomg, and she got it for way less? Or they pay him directly? Her old house NEVER went on the market. Im sure Dereks living in it. And JaneDoe? Said she bragged it was paid off.

Makes you really wonder a few things sometimes.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That's probably why that picture is from behind - the cups I'm sure are cutting halfway across her boobs and the bottom clearly don't fit either. And wtf is the top? Someone already said it looks like she's wearing 2 tops and it does lmao. Is that yellow just a piece of fabric that ties around you for fun? Why is it so low on her back? So many questions!!! :rofl:

shortshortsshorty
Debater
Debater

Post by shortshortsshorty »

Of course she has to do a separate haul for forever 21, God forbid an almost 27 year old woman shops at a store that's appropriate for her age, as opposed to a store targeted for 16 year Olds :roll:

Also, any club I have ever gone to has a dress code. You know, they want the people coming in to look good, so when people look at pictures of those who attend they're not turned off by going. Never would ANY club let someone in with a bodysuit on and NO PANTS. Like what the fuck is wrong with her? One wrong move and you're exposed to EVERYONE. It's also winter in the prairies, why is she not wanting to wear reasonable clothing ?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She never wears reasonable clothing lmao. The temp is in the negatives and her ass and tits are hanging out. Then once spring comes, she's in a winter jacket :rofl:

doge_party_91

Post by doge_party_91 »

"would wear this going out clubbing" first of all what the fuck. Nobody wear a body suit clubbing. Second, clubbing??? she doesn't leave her house.

also wtf bunny hug? I'm canadian and I've never heard that, nor have I ever heard her say that. "What do other people call these.... hoodies???" Why is she making it seem like she's never heard/used the word before lmao again, not special because you the "canadian version" of something

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Why can't this idiot just accept that she is an average looking, socially awkward (maybe even shy) type of girl that is NOT comfortable dressing and acting like a blow up doll in public??? :roll:

It honestly pisses me off because there really isn't anything wrong with being shy, awkward, average looking. But she acts like it's the worst thing in the world and pretends to be something she is not. That's why I HATE when she preaches about ''LOVING YOURSELF'' when she obviously doesn't when she has gone to great lengths to be the opposite of who she actually is. The plastic surgery's she's had don't make her look like a bombshell. She just looks awkward AF.

She is delusional.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

I don't understand exactly why she made a big deal about buying a plus sized shirt? It would be one thing if it fit her and she was unashamed by it. But it doesn't. It's totally unflattering. She spent 25 dollars and made a holier-than-thou speech for a plus sized shirt that doesn't look good on her.

ETA: she couldn't even think of an excuse for why she bought small and extra small tank tops instead of just the small :rofl:

CoralCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoralCat »

If she was really as petite as she says she is chokers and rings woukdn't fit her - I'm the size she often claims to be (as I've mentioned before I'm anorexic and therefore have little curves and precisely 0 boob so fit into kids sizes) rings and chokets wouldn't fit her. I have to wear midi rings as normal rings and chokers fall to my collar bones

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

Tenebre wrote:Why can't this idiot just accept that she is an average looking, socially awkward (maybe even shy) type of girl that is NOT comfortable dressing and acting like a blow up doll in public??? :roll:

It honestly pisses me off because there really isn't anything wrong with being shy, awkward, average looking. But she acts like it's the worst thing in the world and pretends to be something she is not. That's why I HATE when she preaches about ''LOVING YOURSELF'' when she obviously doesn't when she has gone to great lengths to be the opposite of who she actually is. The plastic surgery's she's had don't make her look like a bombshell. She just looks awkward AF.

She is delusional.
Because her fake personality traits are literally the most interesting things about her. There are many Youtuber who are socially awkward and usually film videos at home, alone. But they have many interests which they like to share with their fans. What does Scam have? Nothing. She claims to love horror movies yet I have a hard time believing that "Human Centipede" is really her favorite one. She claims that she loves books, however, I don't even remember her mentioning one. She's just really boring and if it wasn't for her fake life that she puts out there, nobody would watch her. And I know people are saying that she used to be so bubbly and fun but she was already over 20 back then and still had no goals. Her and Dulltyn are perfect for each other. Both have no long-term plans for the future, both love to be lazy and spend money left and right.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

^^^I totally agree with you! She has no interests or hobbies other than shopping to fill the empty void that is her life! She never mentions horror movies or her favourite horror directors. I remember once in a video a looooong time a go she mentioned how she just LOOOOOVED a book about CHARLES MANSON (the cult leader)!!!! LOL I remember laughing so hard to myself. As if this bitch would understand any of that shit!!! :rofl:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

And it goes back to dipshit putting her down, too - whenever she shows the slightest interest in something like "hey, I want to go back to school" - he shuts it down. If anything he should be cheering her on to go back to school - lord knows he's never going to lmao

bittersweet
Debater
Debater

Post by bittersweet »

shortshortsshorty wrote:Of course she has to do a separate haul for forever 21, God forbid an almost 27 year old woman shops at a store that's appropriate for her age, as opposed to a store targeted for 16 year Olds :roll:

Also, any club I have ever gone to has a dress code. You know, they want the people coming in to look good, so when people look at pictures of those who attend they're not turned off by going. Never would ANY club let someone in with a bodysuit on and NO PANTS. Like what the fuck is wrong with her? One wrong move and you're exposed to EVERYONE. It's also winter in the prairies, why is she not wanting to wear reasonable clothing ?
[youtube][/youtube]

Unfortunately wherever she goes must have really low standards bc she went clubbing on Halloween in a bodysuit from Lasenza lmao :(

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

Wow I didn't realize that the like to dislike ratio was almost even on that video. No wonder she disabled the comments

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

^ It might have just been acceptable because it was Halloween, though. Maybe she doesn't realize that and thinks you can just normally go there dressed like a skank :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

If I was paying that much for a damn hotel room for ONE NIGHT I would have just asked to be moved to another room where the water was actually working. And then they wouldn't leave it the fuck alone, I thought they were going to break the faucet :rofl:

A hot pink dress that didn't fit whatsoever and made her look like a sausage, with the aqua shoes. I can't. Please someone put this girl on What Not To Wear.

That fucking first date video - very telling that she sprayed her crotch with perfume so much on a first date. I don't think that was a joke either, like I totally believe she actually does that lmao

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Could she stop trying to be funny. Being witty does not come naturally to her. She really misses the mark and is not a natural comedian AT ALL. It's always a f*cking CRINGE FEST. :x

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

I wonder how she smelled putting on perfume over BO doesn't help the smell and also she was putting a huge amount

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

LiddlePallid wrote:That fucking first date video - very telling that she sprayed her crotch with perfume so much on a first date. I don't think that was a joke either, like I totally believe she actually does that lmao
LMAO way to outright admit you fuck on the first date, or were at least PLANNING to. Why else would you be beautifying your puss? :rofl: Makes you wonder why she was so embarrassed for Dahltyn to admit they had sex in the first week of being together. LOL girl you were clearly planning on getting that booty from Day 1. :rofl: Also, spraying perfume on your vag is a HUGE NO NO. I swear she has a 7 year old's grasp on personal health and hygiene.

Also, serious question, why is she so damn paranoid about her puss stinking all the time? It's like she realizes she simply doesn't bathe enough but won't do anything to actually change that. Basically, she's too lazy to bathe so she'll slap on some body splash to cover up the stank. :rofl:

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

WHY does she always put other girls down in her videos. Not all girls are fucking idiots that behave in this way before they go on a date. Some girls actually have some dignity.

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

I just had a small realization. I was walking to my computer to catch up on youtube videos and I realized that I've been watching Sam for years but still have no idea what exactly she does. If I try to think about what kinds of videos she makes, I can't think of anything but hauls. I can't remember her other videos without looking at them. What exactly does she even do to get subscribers? I'm suddenly so stumped by her channel lol

also, no guy I've ever met texts like that lol. I wonder if she texted herself off his phone or if she told him exactly what to say

Return to “PiinkSparkles”