Piinksparkles Cupcakes Palette Scandal September 2016

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Piinksparkles Cupcakes Palette Scandal September 2016

Post by stars&rockets08 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:39 am

On April 30th, she uploaded a video titled New Hair & HUGE Special Announcment!!!!

She's been working on a special project for the past few weeks. She announces that she's been designing a makeup palette. An eyeshadow palette. It all started a couple of months ago; and they are in the early development stages. There has been lots of back and fourth, between her, and her partners. It will be cupcake themed. Because she's all about that sugary glittery life. It all be "absolutely cruelty free". She says that there won't be a ton available. She doesn't know how quickly it will sell out. She wants people to pre-order, so they can secure their palette. She doesn't mention Fashion Tap, or BM Cosmetics.

On June 16th, she uploads a video called SNEEK PEEK: My Cupcakes Makeup Palette!! SEE IT HERE FIRST!

In this video, she announces the official launch, of the pre-order. Again, she stresses pre-ordering, so it doesn't sell out. She says she's been designing a palette, with FashionTap, and BM Cosmetics, and her manager at BeauFresh Media. Around this time, FashionTap is on the show Shark Tank. She wanted the following for her palette: affordable, wearable, cruelty-free, and have a pre-order option. She says once more that she doesn't want it to sell. And to grab it while supplies last. She says that the companies creating it, stresses Korean based makeup. Rather than from other counties that may be cheaper. Its buttery smooth, and blends with ease. She goes on to say that a palette, like this would normally retail for $50. Her's is only $35, and $25 during pre-order. With taxes incl, in US, & Canada. And $5 for overseas. "And for making this all possible for me, I'm here for you, and I'm not gonna let you down."

On July 2nd, she uploads My Cupcakes Makeup Palette SWATCHES!

Comments are disabled for this video.
This video was highly requested. People want to see the product before they buy. She says to give it a try, even thought the brand is unknown. Says it's still high quality, and that cheaper manufacturers don't offer gold, and shimmer ingredients. Which she wanted for her palette. Mentions the $25 price, and compares the value to what you'd pay for a UD, MAC, or Tom Ford palette. In the video, she shows her shades swatched on her arm. With, and without primer. Shimmer White, is now called Sugar Whip. People are starting to ask when they will ship. She says once pre-order is finished they will get shipped. She hoping for sooner. "Everyone who has purchased their palette, you're secure, ur not gonna have it sell out on you. You're gonna get one promise"

On August 11th, she uploaded FREE MAKEUP & LAST CHANCE FOR MY PALETTE!!

She announces that pre-order will end August 19th. And that they will ship out, the week after that. Tells everyone again to secure it, it's only $25. She says that BM Cosmetics is thrilled with how the campaign is going, and how loyal her viewers are. They're happy with how many pre-orders there are. Sam asked if they was anything she could do for her viewers, who are supportive, and patient. Lots of people have been asking about shipping dates. She says that she didn't expect them to come back to her, with freebies. Those who order will now get a free lip pencil, and a eyebrow pencil, with purchase. ImageImageImageImage
She says she wants more value for people, after people are comparing the price to others palettes. She then compares her trying tofu, to people giving an unknown company a go.

- Other Videos featuring her palette -

Golden Nights MAKEUP TUTORIAL xox August 16th

Says it's still in the pre-order stages. And once pre is finished, they will ship them out.

5 Minute Makeup Challenge WITH MY MOM!!!! August 21st

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forest339
Talker
Talker

Re: Piinksparkles Cupcakes Palette Scandal September 2016

Post by Forest339 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:54 pm

Thank you for the summary!

Forest339
Talker
Talker

Re: Piinksparkles Cupcakes Palette Scandal September 2016