PiinkShiitStainedHair (Part 39)

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkShiitStainedHair (Part 39)

Post by stars&rockets08 »

She totally wanted those fancy Pumas, because she saw Trish with those Rihanna Puma slippers.

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

OutOfStep wrote:what I got from her last video was her reiterating that she wears men's clothing too, and that she'll wear any size from any category, she just doesn't care.

what an accomplishment for a 26 year old, truly blown away that such wisdom has been bestowed upon you. please do more videos explaining and sharing this mind-blowing concept.
LOL I feel like she always gives some speech to "justify" buying men's clothes as if anyone gives a fuck either way. I think she thinks it makes her look ~so open minded~ even though the fact she feels she has to justify something not traditionally feminine proves she isn't.

She also used to claim Dalthyn was such a good boyfriend because he preferred her in a big t-shirt. YES SOMEONE GET THAT MAN AN AWARD. But then no more than 6 months later she was hauling nothing but lingerie. I swear, if he told her to wear a table cloth to bed she'd run out and buy 6 because what is self esteem?

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

I'm also 5'2 wear Hot Topic men's small, which is a women's large, with no shame. It's a size which is literally just a number or letter that no one is going to see anyways. She preaches that shit all of the time but makes such an effort to let everyone know hows seeww tiny -xxxxs she is every time she hauls clothes.

And I totally agree with this annoying open-minded SJW Sammi that's suddenly manifested itself. We don't need spiels about men's shirts because she feels the need to prove how open-minded she is by wearing them. It reminds of how she said the cat was genderless in that video where she hauled a bunch of shirts for it. Seewww nondiscriminatory Sammi.

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

Bremen wrote:I'm also 5'2 wear Hot Topic men's small, which is a women's large, with no shame. It's a size which is literally just a number or letter that no one is going to see anyways. She preaches that shit all of the time but makes such an effort to let everyone know hows seeww tiny -xxxxs she is every time she hauls clothes.

And I totally agree with this annoying open-minded SJW Sammi that's suddenly manifested itself. We don't need spiels about men's shirts because she feels the need to prove how open-minded she is by wearing them. It reminds of how she said the cat was genderless in that video where she hauled a bunch of shirts for it. Seewww nondiscriminatory Sammi.
OH GOD when she tries to go all ~open minded SJW~ on us I can't roll my eyes hard enough. If you were such a wonderfully open-minded individual you wouldn't scoff at every person different that you, you wouldn't deny a homeless man money because he was "rude", you wouldn't be dating such a

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

Bremen wrote:I'm also 5'2 wear Hot Topic men's small, which is a women's large, with no shame. It's a size which is literally just a number or letter that no one is going to see anyways. She preaches that shit all of the time but makes such an effort to let everyone know hows seeww tiny -xxxxs she is every time she hauls clothes.

OH GOD when she tries to go all ~open minded SJW~ on us I can't roll my eyes hard enough. If you were such a wonderfully open-minded individual you wouldn't scoff at every person different that you, you wouldn't deny a homeless man money because he was "rude", you wouldn't cry about slut-shaming and in the same breath shame other women, you wouldn't be dating such a homophobic/sexist tool. Get over yourself, hunty.

And the girly clothes for her animals always seems very deliberate. Like she claims she ~just doesn't care~ but literally everything she buys for those animals is ruffly and pink. I feel like she desperately wishes she had one of those little frou-frou designer dogs like Paris Hilton had. I'm honestly surprised she doesn't cart one of them around in her bag. :roll:

GoatFairy
Informer
Informer

Post by GoatFairy »

If she could have any cosmetic procedure done for free she'd choose her dumbo ears over her horrible fucking teeth? This girl. I can't

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I thought it was fucking hialrious in her haul she said they went to some show and it was 'SOOOOOO SCARY U GUYZZZZZ''

She said one of the performers looked like MARILYN MANSON but she LIKES that LOOK????? :rofl:

THIS BITCH AND HER BULLSHIT!!!!! :rofl:

(Nothing wrong with Marilyn, but we KNOW she is pulling the *im sooo opened minded and edgy* BS :roll: )
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

Who has the nerves to sit through a 20 min video..

Glitter+Glamour
Learner
Learner

Post by Glitter+Glamour »

Ashleeek
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ashleeek »

Now she's trying to say it's her moms fault that her ears stick out so much because she didn't hold them back when she was little. Like wut? Is she fucking serious lol? :|

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

wtf was she supposed to do, tape them down? lmao!

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

ImageImage

SEEEEWWWW BADASS!! Much ~gangsta princess~! wOW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xobiancax3xo
Informer
Informer

Post by xobiancax3xo »

Her ears are so awful I wish she would get them done! Should have done that in stead of the butt. I can deal with her teeth since no one has perfect teeth, but her ears drive me insane.

SweetTartHeartz
Learner
Learner

Post by SweetTartHeartz »

Of course you don't wake up and say "ugh I have to go to work". You fucking don't! You can wake up whenever you want and then still just lay there and not do shit. That isn't going to work okay.

canas2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canas2 »

Her mudflap ass is so low I'm surprised it does't hit her cankles when she walks. She was always thick, but lately she really looks ever wider-especially for how short she is. She still can't haul clothing without a disclaimer telling us that she's sew Xsmall. ~Size doesn't matter but I'm a smaull, love yourself. <3 ~
Does she own a full length mirror?

Iasomie
Informer
Informer

Post by Iasomie »

anyone know the alabama story?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She saved their fucking targets that they shot at? WHY?? What are you going to do with that? lmao bitching about not being able to fit clothes in a carry-on because you're too busy bringing home dumb shit like that.

So all her vegas haul told me is that they went there to shop. I don't understand their vacations. I mean, not that I don't buy stuff when I go on vacation, but they're shopping at the most mundane stores. And there she goes buying cartoon clothing again when she supposedly hates cartoons. Yet now she apparently watched the Powerpuff Girls every day after school. Which is it, Sam?

Yeah you don't like ordering from Hot Topic online because you like the "vibes" of the store. Okay. Just admit you have credit card issues lmfao. I don't understand her Hot Topic obsession. She's buying shit there just for the hell of it. Like wtf is she going to do with pins??

Oxford
Debater
Debater

Post by Oxford »

Sorry if it's been mentioned already, but in her Q&A, she says she was never comfortable in a bathing suit, and then 15 seconds later says she's always been comfortable in her body. Wot?

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

For some reason she feels like she has to wear a bikini. God forbid she wear a tankini to hide her gut or something. I doubt anyone, including DCap, wants to see her parading around in a bikini.

PiinkCritic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkCritic »

Iasomie wrote:anyone know the alabama story?

This reeks of one of her "off the top of my head" bullshit lies. I think she was rambling for the camera again. When she tells lies she gets super chatty, has anyone else noticed? She even kind of addressed that, saying she wasn't being "defensive" but it's one of her tells.
Someone needs to give dis bitch a makeover.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”