Found the perfect invention for Scammy

Halee_4
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkShiitStainedHair (Part 39)

Post by Halee_4 »

I don't know if any of y'all watch American Horror Story, but if so, in the picture on the Q&A video, the middle one of her she's looks just like Pepper from ahs :rofl:

PiinkCritic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkCritic »

They're totally at the point where she is submitting to whatever he wants to do. It was her birthday trip yet everything reeked of Dahltyn's choices of activities and she would totally claim they were all amazing, fun things she wanted to do and had an awesome time. And things like that can be fun just because you're on vacation and away from home (they really needed a different view than their sofa and a break from the monotony of their rubbish lives) but you just know there were things that she might have liked to happen for HER birthday.

Wonder if she got into the huge Sephora on the strip or in the mall? She's always bitching about the size of the one here!

She could have gone to Drybar (we do have blow dry bars in Sask but not drybar) it's a nice treat and her hair would have looked better for going out to shows. One of the original mobile Drybars is in Vegas so she could have booked them to come to her room, nothing would have been more bougie than that.

Did they have bday cake at any of the places they ate? She would have posted that on IG for sure. They could have gone to Sprinkles SINCE SHE IS ALL ABOUT THAT CUPCAKE LIFE AND SEEMINGLY NEVER EATS CUPCAKES :rofl:

She could have had her makeup done or they could have got tattoos, the trip would have made more sense.
I swear sometimes it's like she doesn't even have access to the Internet or something.
Someone needs to give dis bitch a makeover.

shortshortsshorty
Debater
Debater

Post by shortshortsshorty »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't her trip to vidcon last year the first time she's been to Disney land ? She's gone at least 5 times since she's started youtube (probably more before that), and never bothered going to Disney land?
Why doesn't she takr a trip to Florida and go to Disney world? Ans then travel from Orlando to Tampa Bay (taking stops along the way possibly) to watch an NHL game?

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

cheesecake134 wrote:
Piink-mcnasty wrote:If all she wanted was to go to hot topic, she should of just drove to edmonton. Haha. She loves it here so much! Sheesh!
Go pose with the big cowboy boot haha!
Or take the extra drive and go to Cross Iron Mills outlet mall in Calgary!
I couldnt handle going on the same vacation spots over and over. Go do new stuff, see new places. Go see your own damn country! Especially with the dollar so low, its not worth traveling outside canada anyways.
Vancouver is beautiful, and lots to do. They even have family there. Take the ferry to victoria.
Go to pei. Cross the bridge together.
Her trips are becoming more and more silly.
And is she still doing beautycon or something? I remember her mentioning one? But they werent doing vidcon this yr.
yeah... More lame trips to ~cali~ to go do nothing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I really wonder about the thinking behind this trip. Clearly it wasn't a shopping trip because she bought basically nothing. And that's really bizarre to me. Normally she has 3 separate hauls up after a trip, but this time it's just this very brief one. There also were no braggy videos about where they were staying or anything. They really must not have been able to spend much. Either that or Dahltyn bitched and stomped his feet so much Sam had to only do things HE wanted to do. And I'm thinking that may be the case. They went to the shooting range because HE wanted to go, they went to Ross because HE wanted to go(Sam also said they weren't even looking for her hmmmmmm...........), and I guarantee that stupid Harley cafe was his idea too.

Anyway, like you said, I just don't understand going on a trip to only experience things you already have available. I know she doesn't have a Hot Topic in her city, but she goes to Edmonton enough that it's a non-issue. Does she not realize you go on trips to experience new things, try new restaurants, see new sights, shop at different places? What's the point of going all that distance if you're just going to stick with the same crappy chains? I swear they're such lame tourists when they go on vacation. They stick with all the safe tourist-y stuff like gimmicky chain restaurants, the mall, and the most popular shows. She saw Cirque du Soleil and Penn & Teller FFS. That's what EVERYONE goes to see in Vegas. Branch out a little, grandma! Sam had also already seen Penn & Teller years before. I can tell you their basic act doesn't change that much, so she pretty much saw the same basic show again. Just........why?
Well, its clear her cash is drying up from the comment dolphin made in the video when they went to the mall and she bought a pom pom for her purse for $25 all cause gigi and kylie have one. And dolphin said they dont have money to be spending like gigi does.

Th vegas trip happened cause SHE wanted it. She wanted to act like a high roller and be lit. Yet they did nothing on the trip. Did the most boring things, or what HE wanted. I said before, they should of went to Britney Spears.

Her hauls have gotten far and less between. Its clear her money is drying up. Shes one of the only youtubers i watch who EVERY video tosses around what shes spent. She tries to show off money constantly, then gets mad when people question her spending.

They are eating out AT LEAST one meal a day. (Which was to end 3 months ago after surgery) booster juice daily, starbz daily, silly spending daily, buying herself crazy gifts for her bday, a vegas trip, a dress, that she over paid for. Its clear anyone who spends like that, their money will dry up at some point. Now posting less too.

Neither of them work. Build memories together, and travel the world? If ur not going to work or get an education, vlog your life traveling? You make money off it, and get to see the world. Instead of the same old cali and vegas.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

shortshortsshorty wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't her trip to vidcon last year the first time she's been to Disney land ? She's gone at least 5 times since she's started youtube (probably more before that), and never bothered going to Disney land?
Why doesn't she takr a trip to Florida and go to Disney world? Ans then travel from Orlando to Tampa Bay (taking stops along the way possibly) to watch an NHL game?
The only reason they went to Disneyland was because subscribers had season passes and got them in for free. They basically had to spend the whole day with a couple they didn't know, because they're greedy and got in for free lmfao. Which is why I really don't understand their spending. Blow money left and right on cheap shit you'll never use or wear, drop thousands on ass surgery that clearly didn't help anything, but God forbid we spend money on a Disney trip!

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

shortshortsshorty wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't her trip to vidcon last year the first time she's been to Disney land ? She's gone at least 5 times since she's started youtube (probably more before that), and never bothered going to Disney land?
I feel like that goes back to her parents probably not having a lot of money. I've never heard Sam talk about any big vacations as a family, specifically from her childhood. They probably just couldn't afford to do a lot, which is why all their trips center around visiting family. Sam is totally overcompensating now by always planning or going on trips. I think A LOT of her personality is compensating for growing up without a lot of money. It does seem odd though that Sam's grandparents in Palm Springs never took her and Derek to Disney as kids. Sam has always tried to imply they're wealthy, showing off their ~luxurious~ condominium community with a tennis court(which is clearly just an old folks community :rofl: ) And now that I'm thinking about it, why don't they ever go to the beach?! I don't think I can remember a single trip to California where they went to the beach. It's only about 2 hours to the shore from Palm Springs. And I guarantee the drive is fucking gorgeous. WHO GOES TO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND DOESN'T STOP BY THE BEACH?! Also, girly, you want a ~cute date night~ with your manatee? A sunset walk on the beach is fantastic AND free.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

cheesecake134 wrote:
I feel like that goes back to her parents probably not having a lot of money. I've never heard Sam talk about any big vacations as a family, specifically from her childhood. They probably just couldn't afford to do a lot, which is why all their trips center around visiting family. Sam is totally overcompensating now by always planning or going on trips. I think A LOT of her personality is compensating for growing up without a lot of money. It does seem odd though that Sam's grandparents in Palm Springs never took her and Derek to Disney as kids. Sam has always tried to imply they're wealthy, showing off their ~luxurious~ condominium community with a tennis court(which is clearly just an old folks community :rofl: ) And now that I'm thinking about it, why don't they ever go to the beach?! I don't think I can remember a single trip to California where they went to the beach. It's only about 2 hours to the shore from Palm Springs. And I guarantee the drive is fucking gorgeous. WHO GOES TO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND DOESN'T STOP BY THE BEACH?! Also, girly, you want a ~cute date night~ with your manatee? A sunset walk on the beach is fantastic AND free.
But there is no appetizers on the beach, or netflix!!! ImageImageImageImage

Ashleeek
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ashleeek »

Their kissing pictures are always so incredibly awkward and they honestly make me feel uncomfortable. It's also kind of gross because she straight up looks like she could be his mother in that picture lol. They have matching frog necks though. They're sew totally goalzzz

Ashleeek
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ashleeek »

Last edited by Ashleeek on Mon May 30, 2016 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

Clues into Sam not having a "sew rich" childhood as she likes to claim:

- Her teeth. "sew rich" children or even middle class kids can get their dental abnormalities fixed with braces ect.
- As cheesecake mentioned above, she never mentions any childhood vacations out of the country
- Her low class eating habits.
- The accent.. sigh..

I am not shaming her for growing up lower income, it's just the lies that I dislike. Now it seems she's trying to overcompensate with trinkets and vacations to make up what she missed in childhood. The problem is she is not currently "sew rich" either but only likes to pretend that she is which is making her spend money she does not have.

canas2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canas2 »

Iasomie wrote:anyone know the alabama story?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her doppelgänger lived there
Last edited by canas2 on Mon May 30, 2016 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

Ashleeek wrote:Image

Their kissing pictures are always so incredibly awkward and they honestly make me feel uncomfortable. It's also kind of gross because she straight up looks like she could be his mother in that picture lol. And their matching frog necks are sew totally relationshipgozzzz
In all of their kissing pictures you can see he's not kissing back. It really does look like mother and son

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

she NEVER wraps her lips around the fork when she eats something, she rolls up her lips like a hyena and grabs things with her teeth and i have to clench my hoo-haa imagining the feel of her rat zigzags grinding against the metal fork

NOT THIS TIME, THO

this time she wrapped those lips around each and every one of those pickles while staring at the camera dead on

mmmmm

y'all know what's supposed to fit between these hearts, i'm not even gonna say it <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Miss Luna
Debater
Debater

Post by Miss Luna »

:rofl: D-cap looks like he's thinking suck it up for the paycheck

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

white trash sparkles wrote:Clues into Sam not having a "sew rich" childhood as she likes to claim:

- Her teeth. "sew rich" children or even middle class kids can get their dental abnormalities fixed with braces ect.
- As cheesecake mentioned above, she never mentions any childhood vacations out of the country
- Her low class eating habits.
- The accent.. sigh..

I am not shaming her for growing up lower income, it's just the lies that I dislike. Now it seems she's trying to overcompensate with trinkets and vacations to make up what she missed in childhood. The problem is she is not currently "sew rich" either but only likes to pretend that she is which is making her spend money she does not have.
Yeah, I would say they were lower middle class. I remember the old house their family lived in(before this "nice" current one) and it was pretty small and dated. I always assumed based on the layout and stairs it was a townhouse or duplex. Not that anything is wrong with that, but wealthy families don't typically live in duplexes. No one in the family drove an exceptionally nice car or anything. I think her mom drives like a Toyota and her dad a truck. Neither she or Derek got nice cars for their birthdays or graduation. I think they moved up in a big way when they got this current house. It's a basic little house in the suburbs, but everyone was losing their minds over it like it was a new mansion. I guess that's when Sam decided her parents had money. I think she once tried to claim she lived in an "exclusive community". Honey, we've seen the neighborhood. We can tell it's not exclusive.

You can see the house here. Also notice how Sam doesn't lift a goddamn finger helping move. Nice to see she's at least consistent in something.
[youtube][/youtube]

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

You know, they can be poor and everything, but Samantha and her hooker mom disgust me so much. Be poor, whatever, but they don't have ANY manners. They both dress like prostitutes, they rant about the most stupid shit (remember when Foxy Roxy couldn't stop talking about how they didn't get their food on time? JFC shut up) and it's so gross when they talk about sex or sexual stuff. Sure, be all like that when you're alone but in front of a camera? Knowing that thousands are gonna watch you? My parents would kill me if I put things like that online.
And I swear, they only went on that trip so they can put "Las Vegas" in the video titles. Nothing they're doing makes sense.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Ashleeek wrote:Image

Their kissing pictures are always so incredibly awkward and they honestly make me feel uncomfortable. It's also kind of gross because she straight up looks like she could be his mother in that picture lol. They have matching frog necks though. They're sew totally goalzzz
JFC literally every pic she has ever posted of them kissing looks like that. They always look super forced on his part. I can look at any one of them and think "these are not two people who are madly in love with each other." :rofl:

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Oh look there she goes again.....cackling and screeching over a ''BIG PICKLE'' :roll:

She is so embarrassing and immature it makes me feel uncomfortable.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

ForeverScammy wrote:You know, they can be poor and everything, but Samantha and her hooker mom disgust me so much. Be poor, whatever, but they don't have ANY manners. They both dress like prostitutes, they rant about the most stupid shit (remember when Foxy Roxy couldn't stop talking about how they didn't get their food on time? JFC shut up) and it's so gross when they talk about sex or sexual stuff. Sure, be all like that when you're alone but in front of a camera? Knowing that thousands are gonna watch you? My parents would kill me if I put things like that online.
And I swear, they only went on that trip so they can put "Las Vegas" in the video titles. Nothing they're doing makes sense.
LOL yeah the biggest "tell" they don't have money is looking at her mother. Sure, the loud bitchy woman in the $7 juniors sweatpants and skunk highlights is TOTALLY rich. The thick accent, leather skin, and menthol hanging out of her mouth really sell it. Oh and don't forget that exquisite lower back tattoo!

It's just like, who does Sam think she's fooling? She knows we can SEE her mother, right? Or is she really so delusional that she thinks they look ~so classy~ strutting into the Plato's Closet grab bag sale in their fanciest Sirens duds?

Return to “PiinkSparkles”