PiinkNewHooseNewCaboose (Part 38)

SweetTartHeartz
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkNewHooseNewCaboose (Part 38)

Post by SweetTartHeartz »

Gorguzzz wrote:I think she's only saying she wanted it for a giveaway to get more sympathy and make her sound super thoughtful. Like you guys stated, she could easily buy another new pallette for a giveaway. Doubt she will though.
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe because she was almost crying of not being able to get it, she wanted to make it seem like it was because she wanted her cuties to get the pallete and now they can't. Instead of making her seem spoiled and entitled. Kind of how Dip turned it around on us saying he wanted to film in the old folks home for us

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The only reason he got it is because she knew he was going way the fuck out of the way and probably begged him to stop and grab it. So I'm wondering if she's actually going to use this as a giveaway or she's just keeping it. And wtf is he talking about a "private sale?" Did he get it from someone selling it off Kijiji? :rofl:

Now he's bashing parking lots? Okay dude, you're a grown ass man that still hangs out in them lmao. Oh now she's going to play up some sort of knee injury so she can get more sympathy because she can't use the ass surgery forever. The doctor I'm sure basically told her to stop being a pussy about her recovery :rofl: Like, did she HAVE to film herself going up the stairs? That means she went up there to set the camera up, came back down, then filmed herself milking it for all it's worth! I would hate to see this girl have an actual health problem, I really would. She would be nonstop bitching and moaning. I hope she never, ever gets pregnant.

QueenJ
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenJ »

On the vlog:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

The beginning of the latest vlog is like a deleted scene from strange brew.

Janedoe__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Janedoe__ »

So she paid for dolphin tits to go with some buddies to go get a pallet... ?!? Wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashleeek
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ashleeek »

I made it through about 30 seconds of Dahltyn and his hick friends before I had to skip past it. He's so unbearable to watch, my god.

Sam said her knee and ankle are super swollen, but yet didn't show it? She showed us her fucking pap results, but can't show us a little bit of swelling? You know she wouldn't pass up the opportunity to prove that she's actually injured. And when she was walking up the stairs her ankle was exactly the same size as the other one. So I'm calling bullshit. She's just dramatic and thrives on the attention. It's just like how she refused to show her alleged bite marks from Hogan.

I have a theory that the reason she hyped up wanting this pallet so bad and was being so dramatic about not being able to get it is because she knew Dahltyn was going to be going somewhere that has it, so that when he did get it he could end up looking like a hero because he got her this pallet she so desperately wanted and then she can show everyone how good of a boyfriend he is.

One more thing, who the fuck eats rice with a hot dog? Where the fuck does she come up with these weird ass food combinations?

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

Actually, she may have screwed herself over more than she thinks with her vain, elective surgery.

We all saw the vlog(s) in Toronto where DCap had to break her post-surgery antibiotics in half for her bc she's too neurotic to swallow a pill. At least one class of antibiotics causes damage to tendons and connective tissue, especially if taken with steroids and/or NSAIDS. It's just like Sam to do no research and take any pill a doctor prescribes without weighing the pros/cons or asking for an alternative prescription. I bet she's googling like mad right now after reading this, worried that she took that class of antibiotics. She might be in for a world of misery that either starts or ends with this knee, all so she could have a temp diaper butt and waddle like a duck.

xjolie
Talker
Talker

Post by xjolie »

Ashleeek wrote:I made it through about 30 seconds of Dahltyn and his hick friends before I had to skip past it. He's so unbearable to watch, my god.

Sam said her knee and ankle are super swollen, but yet didn't show it? She showed us her fucking pap results, but can't show us a little bit of swelling? You know she wouldn't pass up the opportunity to prove that she's actually injured. And when she was walking up the stairs her ankle was exactly the same size as the other one. So I'm calling bullshit. She's just dramatic and thrives on the attention. It's just like how she refused to show her alleged bite marks from Hogan.

I have a theory that the reason she hyped up wanting this pallet so bad and was being so dramatic about not being able to get it is because she knew Dahltyn was going to be going somewhere that has it, so that when he did get it he could end up looking like a hero because he got her this pallet she so desperately wanted and then she can show everyone how good of a boyfriend he is.

One more thing, who the fuck eats rice with a hot dog? Where the fuck does she come up with these weird ass food combinations?
Came over to just write that!

So planning videos now involves scripting vlogs?! No way on earth did Dolphin go and secretly buy this random make up pallet.

Part 1 Dramatic Soap Opera acting: talk about how shops 8 hours' drive from your city don't have the stupid pallet even though you called them up (ie she was planning to make Dolphin get it from a shop). Also mention how people are selling it themselves for double the price (ie she obvs found someone selling it in whatever city on Dolphin's way and gave him the money for buying it). Cue the next day, Dolphin's turn to bring it all together but filming a 5-second clip of "you well know how scam's been wanting this pallet, here I got it for her!". You're telling me Dolphin and his hillbilly friends went to get a make-up item out of the blue?!? Or Dolphin searched for a place where to buy one even though it was sold out everywhere?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: They had a longer conversation about the freaking parking lot!!

Part 2 Dramatic Scam performance: Dolphin's gone all day, gotta make myself interesting! CANNOT WALK!! CANNOT MOVE!! PARALYSED!! NEED A DOCTOR NOW!!
As someone from the UK where we're on the verge of having our NHS dismantled and healthcare privatised, which is scary as FUCK, it makes me want to knock her teeth out for wasting the doctors' time for bullshit like this! You're a ducking adult, Scam, if you're in discomfort, wait a fucking day and see how you feel. Might be just gas, as you know from experience.. Like you don't have the brain to connect lying down for the past five weeks and getting sore joints?!? You needed to run to a doctor for this?!
And then she gets back, has obviously been told the most common sense information, and then she has to play it up still!! OHH I WAS KICKING MY LEG OUT OF YHE BED, well not hard but you know. (Lol at her biting her tongue every now and again when there lies, sorry exaggerations, start to pour out again.. And yea just to demonstrate she has to do it to the fucking camera while making sure she huffs and puffs all the way through.

Few hours later, she's forgotten all about that act, is prancing around the kitchen having decided on a delicious combo of a veggie hot dog and rice. Cuz you know, classics..

(Oh and also trying to slip in "walking Coop", sorry not really walking, cuz ya know, she was almost paralysed in the morning..

This vlog just infuriated me to no end ughh..

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

"Tsuhday I woke up to some disgumfert in my left knee. I couldn't walk at all. I went to the doctor and he basically said it's because I'm a lazy fuck and my bawdy's nawt used to the strain of me walking anywhere further than my fridge. Go to dawcterz if you ever feel any disgumfert in your body guize. I can barely walk, but it's really important that I set up the camera for shots to show you guize how much pain I'm in."

This dumbass just craves attention, and of course the cuties feed it to her. Did you guys notice how greasy her fucking veggie dog was? Seewww good for you guize. And the gallon of ketchup and extra starch from rice made it the perfect, sensible, light and healthy meal.

Didn't watch Dcrap and his friends on their road trip, just skipped through the parts that came up. I can barely stomach Dcrap on his own, I'd have to throw my phone through a window if I watched that much of him and his friends.

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrootLoops »

Hey, Hi,

Just wanted to post so everyone knew i was alive, their posts are so fucking boring I don't even no what to write about anymore, im yawning while writing this, but i wanted to say hi ;)
**Frooty Froot Loops**

tallyred02
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by tallyred02 »

You can be anxious or have anxiety. You can't be anxiety.

tallyred02
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by tallyred02 »

You can be anxious or have anxiety. You can't be anxiety.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

A fucking veggie dog is all freakin fillers!! Just like no name dog food ffs!!!
And rice with a hot dog? Wtf?

Shes playing up this knee injury! GO STRETCH UR MUSCLES!!! She walks.. Sorry.. Waddles since surgery. She doesnt bend her knees when she walks. She lays around all day. Her muscles arent being used at all!
Maybe her tits and ass are too heavy for her back and knees! Hahaha! Shes seeew super tiny!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

canas2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canas2 »

tallyred02 wrote:You can be anxious or have anxiety. You can't be anxiety.
I bet she failed out of college.

Nycchick
Debater
Debater

Post by Nycchick »

"I'm walking around like a grandpa, no pun intended" what's the pun? Does she even English? Maybe she wasn't lying and she's fluent in Spanish and English is her second language and we just never knew because this chick can't speak English.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

I can't think of a single title for the next thread expect piinkpeachpalette ...LOL

canas2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canas2 »

PiinkPointlessPallets? PiinkUnusedPallets
PiinkBedSores

KotaDawn7
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KotaDawn7 »

Wah wahh , My knee really hurts "Im not being dramatic" :roll: , i look like an 80 year old man, no pun intented" Oh god she infuriates me , Yes scum you DO look like an 80 year old man! LOL about that comment mentioning how she must have had to put the camera on the stairs to film her walking back up and down , Shes so dumb..

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

I saw this on Facebook and it reminded me of this thread lol, I hope someone else gets a kick out of it. Image

pokesmot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pokesmot »

anyone else notice she made 2 veggie dogs but only showed one on her plate? because OMG needs to look light and healthy!! forreal though, plain ass white rice with a veggie dog, FFS she could have at least put some of those FANCY new seasonings in it... but, oh right, she didn't label them and probably has no idea what any of them are anymore lmfao

Return to “PiinkSparkles”