Off-topic: Absolutely nothing to do with Piink!

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkSparklesAsSo (Part 28)

Post by FrootLoops »

Hey ladies(& gents?) I know this is off topic, but I feel close to a lot of you in a weird way and I really need some advice right now as I'm in shock.... This guy I've sort of been liking & meeting up with turns out to have a girlfriend which I only figured out this even after doing some searching, I feel like a asshole even though I had no idea, and cried for a while because I felt like an asshole, anyways I need to know if you guys would out them to their girlfriend or simply disappear? I have saved screen shots of convos, photos of us and his tinder ( don't judge me) accounts screen shot, I just am
Not sure if it's my Place to go to this woman I don't know and be like "hey guess what, your boyfriend is a piece of shit!" (K I wouldn't go at her like that, but u get what I mean) HELP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
**Frooty Froot Loops**

Nycchick
Debater
Debater

Post by Nycchick »

FrootLoops wrote:
DracoMalfoy wrote:
FrootLoops wrote:Hey ladies(& gents?) I know this is off topic, but I feel close to a lot of you in a weird way and I really need some advice right now as I'm in shock.... This guy I've sort of been liking & meeting up with turns out to have a girlfriend which I only figured out this even after doing some searching, I feel like a asshole even though I had no idea, and cried for a while because I felt like an asshole, anyways I need to know if you guys would out them to their girlfriend or simply disappear? I have saved screen shots of convos, photos of us and his tinder ( don't judge me) accounts screen shot, I just am
Not sure if it's my Place to go to this woman I don't know and be like "hey guess what, your boyfriend is a piece of shit!" (K I wouldn't go at her like that, but u get what I mean) HELP!

Wtf this is a topic about scam and DD cup not your fuckin personal life, get the hell out of here and find some real life friends. :?
Wow you need to chill out, I have real friends I wanted other women's opinion, relax, I clearly stated it was off topic and people have gone off topic before. Geeze

That sure was an over reaction. Frootloops we don't care if you post something like that, at least I sure don't. Sometimes it's hard talking to friends about stuff like that because it can be embarrassing.

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

Jesus, holy over reaction!
frootloops the same thing happened to me last month except I wasn't interested. Screenshot everything, sent it to his girlfriend and let her decide what she wanted to do.

why can't Stacey just drop scam's ass and join us here?! people would treat her better here than she gets treated by her "best friend" Sam.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Off-topic: Absolutely nothing to do with Piink!

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Post any and all off topic conversation here
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

whatsername
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Off-topic: Absolutely nothing to do with Piink!

Post by whatsername »

you should definitely tell his girlfriend and make sure she knows that he made you believe that he was single and there was no other girl!

Aerielove
Learner
Learner

Post by Aerielove »

I agree with the other users, tell his girlfriend for sure. Who knows how many others "gfs" he's got. It's up to her on what she wants to do.

I love this idea on asking people for advice :D

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrootLoops »

I did Hun :) this is older now and yes it always does help getting advice!

**Frooty Froot Loops**

Aerielove
Learner
Learner

Post by Aerielove »

FrootLoops wrote:I did Hun :) this is older now and yes it always does help getting advice!

Oh that's great! Haha I never noticed the date. I hope everything worked out for the better. :D

KylizzleMyNizzl

Post by KylizzleMyNizzl »

Okay so this might sound childish but Im only 15.
*backgroud info*
I live abroad in the UK and I'm originally from Poland, my friend who I have known for my whole life has been really distant lately. We don't speak much on facebook when I'm away as we find it easier to tell everything to each other in person so usually I expect her to want to meet me when I'm in Poland (we live in the same building, it takes us 10 seconds max to walk over to each others house so its not like I'm asking her to walk miles to meet with me).

Before I came to Poland this winter she messaged me asking if I would be mad if she didn't spend new years eve together of course I was a little disappointed as we have been spending new years together for years but who am I to control her so obviously I say it doesn't matter and ask her why its different this year.

At this point my heart breaks a little bit, she tells me she wants to go to a party only because her crush will be there. Now this might sound like I'm controlling or taking it too seriously or whatever but it's sad that she wants to ditch me because of a guy. She probably wont even talk to him and Im leaving to go back to the UK in the evening of Jan 1st. I'm now stuck at home alone, I can't meet anyone else as I've lost contact with the people I knew before. She's been leaving me to go out with her uncles girlfriends daughter almost everyday and even when I'm with her she's texting her and making plans to meet her later.

Long story short my problem is that I hardly see her and don't need to travel to Poland unless I want to, but I make the effort so I can spend time with her and obviously visit my family however she has been leaving me so I just have to sit at home all day etc. I guess I'm sad because I feel like our friendship is ending and the only reason I'm writing this here is because I need to talk to someone and would usually do so with her. Its okay if no one replies or whatever but at least I could tell 'someone' how I feel right now. Should I tell her how I feel? I don't want to seem like I'm telling her what to do and what not to do.

If anyone actually read up to here thank you for your time :) Any advice is welcome, again thank you :love2:

Return to “PiinkSparkles”