PBBunny97 General Thread Part 3

SweetTea
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBBunny97 General Thread Part 3

Post by SweetTea »

So Polcat tweeted about how she was "obsessed with the bling ring rn" and low and behold one of her minions tweeted her saying "just started watching bc you did." Honestly out of all the beauty gurus, I think Polina has some of the dumbest/blindest fans. :?

thatgirl546
Talker
Talker

Post by thatgirl546 »

classybunny97 wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
Not funny. Her "acting" makes me cringe. Whoever mentioned secondhand embarassment is right on the money. Also love that he calls her PB. We used to call my sister that but it stood for plumbers butt cuz her pants were too low rise :lol:

haleyhaleyhal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by haleyhaleyhal »

lmfaooo @ her soft grunge whatever the fuck video. she would probably be one of those people to try weed and after one baby hit start pretending she's SOOOO high and would act all weird and laugh at stuff on purpose. UGH.

"In the oven it's not by hand"

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

Just watched her iphone video what was the point of that? we couldnt read shit on the screen because she wasnt smart enough to focus her camera to her phone and not to her...

sexkitten28
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sexkitten28 »

The comments on that video are too funny

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

Okay now I'm actually convinced she doesn't watch her videos before she posts them. The whole video was extremely awkward with her "poses". Not to mention she's 16 and is wearing clothing with marijuana leaves on them. Completely appropriate. Her parents must be idiots. My parents would never let me own clothes like that at 16 years old. Not that I have any problem with marijuana, but like come on, she's 16

okaay
Informer
Informer

Post by okaay »

SweetTea wrote:So Polcat tweeted about how she was "obsessed with the bling ring rn" and low and behold one of her minions tweeted her saying "just started watching bc you did." Honestly out of all the beauty gurus, I think Polina has some of the dumbest/blindest fans. :?

Funny she mentions that, Emma Watson's character is pretty spot on with Polina

mufflers19
Debater
Debater

Post by mufflers19 »

major camel toe in her latest OOTW video

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mar2013 »

I actually understood what she said in her OOTD...She actually looked really pretty in the video, minus her extrem makeup she had on.

kpgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by kpgirl »

Omg her latest ootw. The last outfit and how her makeup look... Words can't describe how I felt. The foundation was on her lips and ugh! Also she kept showing off her breast a lot in this video.

tally20
Talker
Talker

Post by tally20 »

What the actual FUCK with her outfits? The white top with those "shorts" *shivers*. Where are her parents? Even if I had the sickest figure, I would feel self concious about wearing leggings as pants (see-through? hello?) And did she said that she wore makeup from the night before? EW I guess why her skin looks the way it does :?

sam515
Learner
Learner

Post by sam515 »

Her tweet saying "If you don't like the Kardashians you're wrong," I am SO sick of everybody being so obsessed with them. I'll admit I watch their show every now and then when I'm bored or doing something else and just want some background noise. I don't hate them but I don't think they're the most amazing people on earth like a lot of people people do. It irks me.

propeller
Debater
Debater

Post by propeller »

I don't understand how she can edit these videos and actually think that she looks good.

Drop Anchor
Learner
Learner

Post by Drop Anchor »

omfg... the poses.... THE POSES.

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie »

There is no way she was allowed to wear Wednesday's outfit to school.

ruby_x
Informer
Informer

Post by ruby_x »

Mar2013 wrote:I actually understood what she said in her OOTD...She actually looked really pretty in the video, minus her extrem makeup she had on.
Yeah I agree it did sound like she was making more of an effort to pronounce her words better in that video... But that's just about the only good thing I can say about it. DAMN those outfits were atrocious!

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

sam515 wrote:Her tweet saying "If you don't like the Kardashians you're wrong," I am SO sick of everybody being so obsessed with them. I'll admit I watch their show every now and then when I'm bored or doing something else and just want some background noise. I don't hate them but I don't think they're the most amazing people on earth like a lot of people people do. It irks me.
i will admit i do watch all their shows all the time. (i haven't watched much of this season) but with that being said i cant STAND the attention they get. i just like shitty tv and they're perfect for that. i can't take the people who idolize them and i can't stand how famous they are just because kim had a damn sex tape. like seriously? its so pathetic and no one realizes they would be nobodies if it wasn't for that sex tape and they have nothing to offer.
polina wants to be exactly like them so i'm sure she wants to have a sex tape too. shoot for the stars polina! go get it girl!
formerly known as ashhbby

haleyhaleyhal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by haleyhaleyhal »

Drop Anchor wrote:omfg... the poses.... THE POSES.
RIGHT. The hand under her chin?! WTF IS THAT

haleyhaleyhal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by haleyhaleyhal »

I know it isn't her fault she has a very small frame (granted a lot of 16 year olds do) but when she wears so much makeup and clothing that is pretty provocative, I get seriously uncomfortable. It's like those toddlers in tiaras :?

thatgirl546
Talker
Talker

Post by thatgirl546 »

haleyhaleyhal wrote:
Drop Anchor wrote:omfg... the poses.... THE POSES.
RIGHT. The hand under her chin?! WTF IS THAT
It's so you can compare her orange fake tan face to her actual skin color :lol:

I can barely watch her videos anymore; they're becoming so terrible. Even if you consider leggings to be acceptable pants/bottoms, they are definitely not fashionable In the way polina is abusing them. If you're a beauty guru you should probably have an actual fashion style, not slob chic.

Return to “polinaberegova”