PBButterface97 - General Thread Part 9

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: PBButterface97 - General Thread Part 9

Post by wtf_lame »

I wonder if she has her comment section restricted or something. I’m not familiar with IG but isn’t there a preference like that?

If not, that’s so sad she’s not getting any comments. Not like comments should determine your life but she’s an Influencer...she SHOULD be getting more comments from brainless girls oohing and ahhing at her. Throw in a few occasional heart eyes emojis from boys.

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

wtf_lame wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:30 am
I wonder if she has her comment section restricted or something. I’m not familiar with IG but isn’t there a preference like that?

If not, that’s so sad she’s not getting any comments. Not like comments should determine your life but she’s an Influencer...she SHOULD be getting more comments from brainless girls oohing and ahhing at her. Throw in a few occasional heart eyes emojis from boys.
I don't think she's restricted comments because usually it'll say "comments on this post have been limited," but I've noticed she's real quick to delete negative comments. Even with her deleting comments, her interaction rate is still really low for the amount of followers she has so I wonder if maybe she bought a bunch of them.

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

wtf_lame wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:30 am

i thought about that at the time of posting so i checked on 3 diff accounts i have and all accounts were able to type a comment. when someone restricts comments they can only restrict it to people they follow, n those commenters aren’t followed by polina. and like the poster above said usually it’ll always say restricted on the spots .. idk i don’t think she’s influencing much brands need to start cutting her off

AN0N.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AN0N. »

wow i havent been on GG in years lol

anyway it's rly sad, i used to be rly active on polina's thread talking shit, now i'm too old for this shit and it's kinda sad how sad her life is too

yikes! when will she realize being so superficial isn't IT?!?!?!?

xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxogossipgirlxoxo »

She’s now shilling a masterclass to “manifest a man”... this is just ridiculous in so many ways, not the least of which is that it’s entirely against her whole fake feminist divine goddess persona (you don’t need a man to be happy/successful/etc) and also hello, she’s single, why hasn’t she MaNiFeStEd her own KiNg yet?

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

goodgollymissmolly wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:25 am
I'm curious if she's making any money at all off YouTube these days. Even her most click-baity videos lately (like "Do I Regret My Boob Job?") are barely getting any views.
she made a wholeeeee log ass speech on IGTV about why she quit youtube a few weeks ago. is she back already?? she’s deff desperate for $, i don’t understand someone who gets 3-4 comments on posts is influencing enough for any brand to pay her. her rent in a beverly hills one bedroom has to be at least $4k, plus her porsche SUV has to be like $6-800 a month or something, maybe more, considering her age and lack of credit history. food for her pets, her expensive ass whole foods groceries, weekly blowouts for her hair, maintaining fillers, nails ect. she’s gotta be running low on cash cuz she’s throwing everything at the wall right now and seeing what sticks in terms of making $$

edit: she’s literally throwing everything at the wall LMAO sis please elaborate on how you of all people is justified in charging people money for relationship advice?? 😂😂 she’s been in two relationships. one ended when she started her plastic surgery journey and the other apparently treated her like shit for over a year and she made one long video about how awful he was and how she still stayed anyway then never mentioned that part of her life again..... how does any of that give her any right to charge others $ for her ‘help’... i’m baffled

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

The "relationship coach" stuff she's doing now is such a sham. Why would anyone take advice from someone with so little relationship experience? She obviously wasn't making money off YouTube and is now trying to capitalize off the few gullible followers she has left.

4chan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 4chan »

ibeendrakein wrote:i feel sad for her. she doesn’t seem to have any friends at all.. a very empty life. all her pics only get like 5-10 comments... which boggles my mind n makes me sad. like you have 200k+ followers and only 4 people commented on your selfie? shit i have 4,000 followers and i get around 20-30 comments usually just because i have friends, former classmates, and family that hype me up like i just can’t understand it? who is she ‘influencing’ as an influencer if she can’t even get her audience to engage? example below and also look at her eyebrows omg

see if she had friends someone would have told her those don’t look good by now

It’s like she used dried up sharpie to draw those wings on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tiffbbyx
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tiffbbyx »

She’s engaged??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxogossipgirlxoxo »

:? :? I assume she realized she couldn’t sell her “manifest a man” sham package if she was single so she settled for the first weirdo she found on Bumble.

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wtf_lame »

Engaged?!?!? Good lords. How? When? What?

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

LMAOOOO HUH??? this poor girl. idk how people are trusting her w their $$ for manifest courses when she’s clearly not like.. honest or genuine about her every day life, how do you leave something that big completely out of your followers lives?? Why do i feel like this mystery man is pulling some spencer pratt in season 2-5 of the hills type of shit. cutting her off from all social life outside of him. i haven’t heard her post about literally any friendships at all in months now and she gets almost no comments on her posts

kmk23
Learner
Learner

Post by kmk23 »

xoxogossipgirlxoxo wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:41 pm
:? :? I assume she realized she couldn’t sell her “manifest a man” sham package if she was single so she settled for the first weirdo she found on Bumble.
LITERALLY THIS!

and someone has to be writing her posts on IG. she's a bumbling speed talking idiot, she does not channel the gods and write these eloquent thoughts. :rofl:

JEENNAA
Learner
Learner

Post by JEENNAA »

I came back here after years because I saw on her IG that she’s engaged lmaoooooooooooo I wonder who the lucky guy is

BostonBarbiex
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BostonBarbiex »

48DA990D-2710-4594-9A2A-7ED65AFCCEE1.jpeg
1C9734AE-FECE-42BE-B6E7-51EF3F10CB7F.jpeg
Leave it to Polina to turn a mundane occurrence of a flat tire into a spiritual journey of awakening :rofl: this girl is so detached from reality. I miss when she just posted OOTD’s
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pengut2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pengut2 »

Her fiancé is Keil O’Mara.. some random dude from the UK.

Rollingroses
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rollingroses »

Her awkward sexual uncoordinated dancing is actually uncomfortable to watch lol.

Ochen
Talker
Talker

Post by Ochen »

I love how she got pissed at marissa lace for copying her but she is now doing the exact same thing as her lol

evrydae14
Stalker
Stalker

Post by evrydae14 »

I will preface by saying this is mostly unsubstantiated, but I went to high school with Polina (Palatine) and know her old best friend (Sabrina) who shared that one of the first cosmetic procedures Polina got done in LA was having her bottom ribs removed to make her waist appear thinner.

Return to “polinaberegova”